剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
- What do you want? ‐ Okay.
他在上面挺开心的 有足够的地方给他跑
He has fun up there. There's more room to run.
你在逗我吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
你没见过女性礼拜室吗 就他妈是个壁橱
Have you not seen the women's section? It's a freaking closet.
别在清♥真♥寺里说脏话
Don't curse in the mosque.
你在这呢 我到处找你
There you are. I've been looking all over for you.
我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
她就像是穆♥斯♥林♥版本的埃琳·布罗克维奇
She's like a Muslim Erin Brockovich, man.
美国环境保护活动家
两次离婚 三个孩子的单身母亲
整天抗♥议♥这抗♥议♥那的
Always protesting somethin'.
电视 空调 等等等等
TVs, air‐conditioning, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
老兄 女性礼拜室听起来很糟糕
I mean, dude, the women's section sounds terrible.
你去过吗
Have you even been there?
没有 那是女性礼拜室
No. It's the women's section.
只有女人才去那里
Nobody goes up there except... women.
来吧
Come on.
走吧 要迟到了 我们得去见面
Come on, we're late. We have to go to the meeting, bro.
什么见面 你一直念叨着
What's this meeting, man? You keep saying that.
什么叫我说什么
What do you mean what am I talking about?
四处看看 现在是斋月 亲爱的
Look around, man. Ramadan, baby.
这是穆♥斯♥林♥的音乐节
This is Coachella for Muslims.
拜托 到处都是优质穆♥斯♥林♥妹子
Come on. Got fly hijabis runnin' everywhere.
现在是最佳的结婚季节 来吧
This is prime marriage season. Come on.
来吧 来
Come on. Come on.
女性礼拜室
你为什么这么咄咄逼人 就像
Why are you being‐‐ You're so aggressive, you're like‐‐
-因为你需要这个 好吗 -拉米
- Because that's what you need, okay? ‐ Ramy.
反正你也干不了别的
There's no way to get you to do anything else.
-伙计 你这身真棒 -谢谢
‐ Oh, man, this is amazing. ‐ Thank you‐‐
回归传统
Goin' back to your roots.
这正是我想说的
That's what I've been trying to say.
她会喜欢的
She's gonna like it.
-谁 -我表妹
‐ Who? - My cousin.
她来我家住几天 正在寻觅良配
She's visiting for a few nights. She's lookin' for a partner.
兄弟 我就知道 我就知道你们有安排
Bro, I knew it. I knew you guys were doing this, man.
我跟你们说了 我不想相亲
I told you, I don't want to be set up.
-老兄 -我是来做礼拜的 仅此而已
‐ Dude‐‐ ‐ I came here to pray. That's it.
你说你想按正统的方式来
You said you want to do it the right way.
伊玛目已经安排好了
The Imam already set it up.
她正在办公室等你
She's waiting for you in the office.
伊玛目 兄弟 这太奇怪了
The Imam? Bro, this is so weird, dude.
哪里奇怪了 拜托 别闹了好吗
That's weird? Come on, give me a break, okay?
这里很安全 还有伊♥斯♥兰♥教许可
You're in a safe place, you got Islamic permission.
别闹了 你天天在探探上左滑右滑
Stop it, okay? You're on Tinder, swiping.
那才是最奇怪的
That's what's really weird.
听着 如果你给这些穆♥斯♥林♥女孩一个机会
Look, maybe if you gave some of these Muslim girls a chance
你就不会那么想随便找女人上♥床♥
you wouldn't feel the urge to have sex with random women
或者看黄♥片♥
and watch porn.
-我没看过几部黄♥片♥ -你看的还少么
- I don't watch that much porn. - You watch a lot of porn.
我看的数量很正常
I watch a normal amount of porn.
你的思想太龌龊
You got sick things in your brain.
-你真的看了很多 -不 我没有
- You watch so much porn. ‐ No, I don't.
-你身上都是黄♥片♥味 -而且我知道你也看
- You do. You smell like it. - And I know you watch porn.
我身上都是黄♥片♥味
I smell like it?
没事的 兄弟 赶紧下去吧
It's gonna be fine, bro. Just get down there.
-愿你平安 -愿你平安
‐ Salaam. - Um, salaams.
感谢你抽出时间来见我
Thank you for taking the time to talk with me.
实话实说 我这一趟来
To be perfectly honest, I made the intention to meet
准备见很多人
with multiple people on this trip
目的就是为了结婚
for the purpose of marriage.
我知道这听起来有点奇怪
I know that this might sound a little weird,
但是我不想浪费我的时间
but I don't wanna waste my time.
还有你的
Or yours.
好的
Yeah.
我们从简单的开始
We'll start with an easy one.
你会怎样描述自己
How would you describe yourself?
我给我舅舅打工 在钻石区
I work for my uncle... in the diamond district.
这不是我真正想做的工作 但现在只能如此
It's not really who I am, but it's what I do.
你喜欢这份工作吗
Do you enjoy the work?
我没有不喜欢
I don't not like it, you know,
但这不是
but it's not really, um‐‐
这只是暂时的
It's‐‐ it's just temporary.
我明白了
I see.
你今世有哪些目标
So what are your goals for this life?
今世
This life?
对 在审判日来临前
Yeah. Before the Day of Judgement.
或者说 你未来十年有何打算
I mean, where do you see yourself in ten years?
对我来说 未来五年
For me, um, in five years,
我希望能从护理学院毕业
I would like to be finished with nursing school
最好还能结婚
and hopefully married.
未来十年 我希望能生三个孩子
In ten years, I would like to have three kids,
拥有一个家庭和一份事业
a home, a career.
你是怎么打算的
What are you building towards?
怎么说呢 其实我真不是个
Yeah, you know, I'm not really, like, a...
爱规划的人 明白吗
big planner, you know?
我更喜欢活在当下
I'm kinda more like an in‐the‐moment kind of guy.
就是...
Like, just...
走一步看一步
figuring it out very day‐by‐day,
和先知差不多 对吧
like, um, like the Prophet, I think?
而且 我觉得
And, um, I feel like...
这个斋月 我想弄清楚自己到底想要什么
this Ramadan, for me, is really about figuring out what I want.
明白吗 我一直都很迷茫
You know? I've had some trouble trying to figure that out,
实话实说 有时候我希望自己
and, if I'm being honest, sometimes I wish I hadn't crossed
没有打破那些规矩 你明白吗
some of the lines I did, you know, and...
我希望我从没跟人上过床
and I feel like I wish I had never had sex.
第一次跟人上♥床♥以前
I just think about myself, like, before I had sex,
我一直活得很快乐
like, I was so happy.
在我记忆里 我曾经
Like, I remember it. I was just, like, so...
活得很单纯
just pure and, like, and I just, like...
每部电影我都很喜欢
like, I loved, like, every movie.
如果有电影上映
You know? Like, if there was a movie on,
我就会想 "看啊 他们拍出来了"
I was just, like, "Look at that. They did it."
我为这部作品感到高兴
Like, I was just happy for, like, the production, you know?
自从跟人上过床 我就开始憎恨一切
And then I has sex and I just started to, like, hate everything,
我就开始关注那些剧情漏洞
and I just started seeing all these plot holes,
因为一旦跟人上过床
'cause it's, like, once you have sex, you just...
你就开始关心剧情
you just care about plot.
然后
And, um...
我不知道该怎么说
Yeah. So I don't know, I‐‐
我只是觉得
I just feel like I, um...
我想回到从前 我想
I wanna get back to that, I wanna...
我想先探索自己的内心
I wanna just, you know, spend some time with me
然后再想和别人发展的事
and then figure out what I want from someone else.
我觉得男人能认识到自身的缺点
Well, I think it's a really attractive quality
是非常有吸引力的品质
when a guy can recognize his faults.
是吗 我是说
Yeah? Well, I mean, I‐‐
我的缺点可多了
I have a lot of faults, and, you know,
我的认识很深刻
recognize 'em a lot.
你随时都可以向真♥主♥寻求宽恕
You can turn to God at any time and ask for forgiveness.
无条件的
No strings attached.
《古♥兰♥经♥》你背下来了多少
So how much of the Qur'an do you have memorized?
-多少章节 -那些经典段落
- How many suras? ‐ You know, the classics.
除了那些呢
And beyond those?
你看得懂阿♥拉♥伯语 对吧
You do read Arabic, right?
我看的是英文版《古♥兰♥经♥》
I‐I read the Qur'an in English.
我的孩子要看的懂阿♥拉♥伯语才行
I want my kids to read Arabic.
当然了 确实应该如此
Totally, no, I think they should,
我觉得你可以...
I mean, I think that you could,
一定要教孩子阿♥拉♥伯语
you know, you gotta teach the kids Arabic,
等我有了孩子
and I actually feel like when I have kids,
我会和他们一起学
I'll just‐‐ I'll take the class with them.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表