剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
我还真不看
I actually don't.
黄♥片♥很恶心 我要真实的东西 比如感情
It's gross, man. I need something real, like a connection.
比如回忆
Like a memory.
比如我和妻子
Like the memory of me and my wife
相爱和度蜜月的回忆
when we were in love and on our honeymoon.
我们去了巴黎 棒极了 凝视着她的双眼
We were in Paris. It was amazing. Looking into her eyes?
我靠回忆自♥慰♥
That's what I masturbate to.
这种原始激♥情♥
The raw passion.
这是我听过最诡异的事情
That's the fuckin' weirdest thing I've ever heard.
说实话 我觉得谁都听不懂你在说什么
I don't think anybody knows what you're saying, honestly.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们现在能别聊这个了吗
Can we just, like, not talk about this right now?
对 别毁了我的好心情行吗
Yeah. Don't try to ruin this for me, okay?
-你看我这生意多好 -忠诚的性♥爱♥很美好
- Everything's poppin' off. ‐ Committed sex is beautiful.
你们到底做不做礼拜
You guys gonna pray, or what?
谢赫发话了 我们照做吧
Yeah, the sheikh has spoken. Let's make it happen.
来了
Outtie, man.
痛
Ouch.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
-真♥主♥至大 -真♥主♥至大
- Allahu Akbar. - Allahu Akbar.
-真♥主♥至大 -真♥主♥至大
- Allahu Akbar. - Allahu Akbar.
拉米
Ramy.
好
Oh, yeah.
-伙计 我很抱歉 -没事
‐ Hey, man. I'm sorry about that. Hey. - It's all right.
-没事 不要紧 -你好吗
- No. No worries, man. - How are ya?
-好久不见 老兄 -是啊
‐ It's been a while, dude. - Yeah, yeah, no,
-好久不见 兄弟 -嗯
- long fuckin' time, bro. Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
你们这是在做什么
Listen, man, what‐what is this you guys are doin'?
是你们穆♥斯♥林♥
Is that that, um...
要做的礼拜什么的吗
that prayer shit that you do?
-对 现在是斋月 所以 -斋月
‐ Yeah, you know, it's Ramadan, so... - Ramadan.
我们在日出前吃东西 然后做礼拜
we were just eating before the sun rises, and prayin'.
-酷 -嗯
‐ Dope. - Yeah.
太酷了
That's sick.
太酷了 斋月
That's sick, man. Ramadan.
是啊
Cool.
-最近过得好吗 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
嗯 不 不好
Yeah, ah, well, nah. Nah, I'm not, man.
我在工地干活
I'm workin' this construction job,
天还没亮就得开工
these fuckin' early‐ass hours, and‐‐
但我需要这份工作
But I need 'em,
我去年在泽西城把一个婊♥子♥的肚子搞大了
I knocked this bitch up in Jersey City last year,
你也知道这些婊♥子♥是什么货色
and you know how these bitches are,
能缠住一个算一个
just trappin' everyone they can.
-是啊 -你懂的 所以
‐ Yeah. Yeah, yeah. ‐ You know, so...
我只好赶紧找个工作
I had to find a job real quick,
我们正在重建纽瓦克的那座桥
and, uh, we're rebuilding that bridge over in Newark.
-酷 -嗯
‐ Dope. Yeah, man. ‐ Yeah.
那座桥我去过 好了 老兄
I've been on it. Well, dude,
-很高兴见到你 -几个月前
- it was really good seein' ya. ‐ And a few months ago, uh,
我妈身上查出一个肿块
they found a lump on my mom.
但发现得太晚了
They found it late, ya know,
我们现在把她送到哈肯萨克了
I mean, we got her at Hackensack now, and...
她是个斗士 但我不知道
I mean, she's a fighter, man, but I‐‐ I don't know, ya know?
我是说 我们不知道会发生什么
I mean, we don't know what's gonna happen.
-我很遗憾 -嗯
‐ I'm sorry, man. - Yeah.
-然后 -我♥操♥
- And, uh... ‐ Fuck.
我看到你在做礼拜
and I see you doin' this prayers, and, ya know,
让我不禁想到
it just got me thinkin', like...
我不信教
I'm not religious or nothin',
但我现在觉得
ya know, but I'm feelin' like...
自己可以从上天那里寻求一些帮助
I could use a little help from up there.
-当然 -你懂的
- Of course, man. ‐ Ya know?
所以你能帮我一个忙吗
So listen, do‐‐do me a favor, all right?
为她祷告 好吗
Pray for her. Okay?
老兄 我会的
Dude, I‐‐ I will, man.
我会为她祷告 我会为你全家祷告
I'm gonna pray for her, and I'll pray for your whole family, man.
-我很遗憾 老兄 -不不不
- I'm sorry, dude. ‐ No, no, no.
你现在就迅速地祷告一下行吗
Just do another one of those right now, real quick, okay?
我们刚做完 而且其实
Well, ya know, we just did it, and we actually,
我们一天要祷告五次
we pray five times a day,
所以我会在下次为她祷告的
so I'm gonna get her on the next one.
她是我妈 兄弟 知道吗
It's my fuckin' mom, bro. All right?
她现在是乳腺癌四期
She's got stage 4 breast cancer,
我知道你平时一整天都很忙
I know how the day goes, you're a busy guy,
现在就为她做一次祷告
just throw one down for her.
很快的 好吗
Real quick. Okay?
拜托 我知道你用这玩意
Come on, man, I know you're keepin' Steve alive
让史蒂夫活到了现在 不是吗
with all this shit, right?
没人想到他能活这么久
Nobody thought he'd have all those birthdays.
别让我失望 做斋月吧
Don't break my balls. Do the Ramadan.
-好吧 -谢谢
‐ Okay. - Thank you.
她能不能活下来就看你的了 知道吗
Her life is in your hands. Okay?
-好吧 好吧 -好
- All right. All right. ‐ Okay.
你不打算脱鞋吗
You don't wanna take your shoes off?
你不打算像之前那样
You don't wanna do it, like,
大声祷告吗
out loud like you were doin' it before?
大声点
Ya know? Like, loud?
她叫杰姬
Her name is Jackie.
杰姬
Jackie.
杰姬
Jackie...
肖恩
Shawn...
肖恩
Shawn.
-安♥拉♥ -嗯
‐ Allah. - Yeah.
勒布朗·詹姆斯
莎拉
我好像有点想你了
不过希望斋月很有趣
愿你平安
Yo. Salaams.
坐下吧 兄弟
Sit down, bro.
-兄弟 你穿的是什么 -什么
- Bro, what are you wearing, bro? - What?
这是什么
What is this?
说真的 你看起来像穆阿迈尔·卡扎菲
I mean, seriously. You look like Muammar Gadhafi.
前利比亚最高领导人
这是盖拉布衣 兄弟
It's a galabiya, bro. I‐‐ I mean, I‐‐
我知道这是盖拉布衣 我喜欢盖拉布衣
I know it's a galabiya, I love galabiyas.
我说的不是盖拉布衣
Nobody's talking about the galabiya.
我说的是你穿着这件盖拉布衣
I'm talking about you in this galabiya.
不就是小了点吗 这是件旧衣服
It's a little bit short, all right? It's an old one.
看起来像穆♥斯♥林♥男款超短裙
It looks like a Muslim mini‐skirt for a man.
简直没眼看
I mean, it's really too much.
你为什么穿着运动服
Why are you wearing a track suit?
我这身多酷 别嫉妒好吗
It looks dope. Don't be jealous, okay?
这是Run‐DMC 全天Run‐DMC
Run‐DMC, baby. Run‐DMC all day.
Run‐DMC是美国著名黑人说唱乐队
与阿迪达斯合作推出广♥告♥歌♥曲《All Day Originals》
你看起来像俄♥罗♥斯♥篮球教练
You look like a Russian basketball coach.
-别扯上我的运动服 -我这身挺好看的
- Leave my track suit out of this. ‐ I think I look good.
-对 挺好看的 -对
- Yeah, yeah, you look good. ‐ Yeah.
如果你是六岁小女孩的话
For a six‐year‐old girl.
这次见面要被你毁了 真扫兴
You're gonna ruin this whole meeting. It's very frustrating.
什么见面
What meeting?
左右对齐
Straighten the lines.
靠紧一点
Fill in the gaps.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
阿里整晚都在跑来跑去
Ali's been running around all night.
你能照看他一会儿
Can you take him for just a little bit
让我静下心读《古♥兰♥经♥》吗
so I can read the Qur'an in peace?
我等会可能要出去
I might have to step out.
亲爱的 做礼拜时你都要接工作电♥话♥吗
My love, you can't even pray without taking a business call?
你想让我做礼拜还是想让我照顾阿里
You want me to pray or you want me to take care of Ali?
-你到底想怎样 -好吧
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表