剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
All right, man.
你想要什么样的酒
What, uh, what kind of alcohol you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
别扯穆♥斯♥林♥那一套
All right, and don't pull the whole Muslim,
"酒是什么"
"Oh, what's alcohol?"
你去过的派对比我多得多
You've been to way more parties than me.
是的 但我在派对上不喝酒
Yeah, but I don't drink at them.
我就自己看着办吧
I... I'll just-- I'll figure something out.
我会找点看起来不错的酒
I'll-- I'll find something that looks good.
-谢了 -没事
- Thank you. - All right.
还要一盒安全套
And a box of condoms.
老兄 不行
Dude, no.
我们不能这样 你心脏有问题
We can't do this. You have a heart problem.
我们不能尝试性♥爱♥
We're not gonna experiment with sex.
别扯心脏的事 好吗
Don't start with the heart, all right?
这怎么可能呢
How is it even gonna happen?
你要怎么和她上♥床♥
Like, what-- how are you gonna have sex with her?
如果可能的话 帮我做好准备
If it happens, be there for the setup,
接下来由我自己来
and I'll take it from there.
好吧 我会买♥♥安全套的
All right, man, I'll get the-- I'll get the condoms.
-谢谢 -但我们得谈谈
- Thank you. - But we're-- we're gonna have to talk about
到底要怎么实现
how the execution happens.
你好啊 朋友
How are you, friend?
能再给我一盒安全套吗
Can I also get a box of condoms?
哪种
Which one?
黄色的好了
Let's do the yellow one.
请准备好您的身份证
-请出示身份证 -好的
- I. D., please. - Yeah.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
拉米·哈桑 穆♥斯♥林♥名字 你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Ramy Hassan-- Muslim name. You are Muslim?
是的
Yeah.
愿你平安
As-Salaam-Alaikum.
愿你平安
Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.
椰子朗姆酒
这些 这些其实不是给我自己买♥♥的
Thi--this one-- this is-- this isn't for me, actually.
这是给我朋友买♥♥的 所以
This is for my buddy, so...
不不不 你不能为朋友买♥♥
No, no, no, no, no. You cannot buy for buddy.
朋友必须出示身份证
Buddy must show I. D.
他...把他从车里
Well, he's, uh, he's-- it's, um, kind of hard to get him...
弄出来有点难
you know, getting him out of the car is like--
我要见这个朋友
I need to see this buddy.
其实
Yeah, you know, um...
这些是买♥♥给我自己的
this is for me.
我会把酒喝了
I'm... I'm gonna-- I'm gonna drink it,
之后会用很多安全套
and I'm gonna use them a lot, later.
-好吧 -就是如此
- OK. - Yeah, so.
不过 我其实从来没喝过酒
I-I-I actually haven't drank before, though.
这是我第一次喝酒
You know, this is gonna be my first time.
如果我喝的话 我不知道我会不会喝
If I do it. Like, I don't even know if I'm gonna do it.
我其实还在纠结如何选择 所以...
I'm still-- I'm really kind of struggling with the choice, so...
斋月的时候我也斋戒了一整月
I-- I fa-- I fasted Ramadan too, like, the whole month.
愿你平安
Sa-Salaam-Alaikum.
下一位
Next!
好了 就是那里了
All right, man, that's it over there.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
早他妈准备好了
I'm fuckin' ready.
来吧 兄弟
Let's do it, man.
BGM: Rules by Bbymutha
♪ You can't give yo' pussy to a nigga ♪
♪ Who not used to gettin' pussy ♪
♪ 'Cause that pussy gon' be everybody's business ♪
♪ You can't sell dope to these niggas ♪
♪ 'Cause they broke and they snitchin' ♪
♪ Got these niggas bussin' shots up in yo' business ♪
至尊安全套
♪ You can't give yo' pussy to a nigga ♪
♪ Who not used to gettin' pussy ♪
♪ 'Cause that pussy gon' be everybody's business ♪
♪ Me, myself, a witness ♪
♪ Saxophone nigga with a slick tongue ♪
♪ Got beside hisself ♪
♪ Boostin' me to boost-- ♪
老兄 我以为你说只有一级台阶
Dude. I thought you said there was one step.
闭嘴 只有两级好吧
Shut the fuck up. It's only two.
♪ Wasn't nothin' serious ♪
♪ Never even came ♪
♪ Now this nigga got my name in these hoes' mouth ♪
史蒂夫 你和你的头像一模一样
Steve! You look just like your avatar.
你能过来我真高兴
I'm so glad you came.
当然了 我说了我会来
Of course. I said I would.
这是谁
Who's this?
对了 这是拉米
Oh, yeah. Uh, this is Ramy.
他只是我的陪护
He's just... my aide.
是的 我只是他的陪护
Yeah, I'm-- I'm, uh, just his aide.
参与他生活的程度非常小
Very, very minimal involvement, uh, with his life.
很酷啊
That's so chill.
进来吧
Come in.
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to the abode.
那边是克里斯蒂
That's Kristi over there.
她今天一直表现得很怪
She's being fucking weird today.
-你把东西带来了吗 -当然了
- Did you bring the shit? - Of course.
拉米
Ramy.
拉米
Ramy.
好的
Ok.
太棒了 我们喝完了我爸妈柜子里的酒
Oh, sweet! We finished out my parents' cabinet,
他们这周末不在 所以我们想
and they're gone for the weekend, so we were like,
"我们得再来点"
"Oh, we gotta get more!"
这太棒了
So, this is awesome.
这玩意棒呆了
This shit is lit!
这玩意简直棒呆了
This shit is gon' be lit!
这玩意棒呆了
This shit is lit!
这玩意简直棒呆了
This shit is gon' be lit!
这玩意棒呆了 这玩意简直棒呆了
This shit is lit, this shit is gon' be lit!
-棒呆了 -我给咱们倒一点
- Lit. - Uh, I'm gonna pour us some.
-好啊 -好啊 谢谢
- Awesome. - Yeah, for sure, thanks.
老兄 你挑的酒不错
Dude, you bought some good stuff.
老兄 现在到底是怎么回事
Dude, what the fuck is happening right now?
怎么了
What?
这两个女孩年纪很小
These girls are really young, man.
她说她和父母一起住在这里
She said that she lives here with her parents?
我们也和父母一起住 这年头经济不景气
OK. We live with our parents. It's a fucked-up economy.
我觉得这不是经济的原因
Yeah, I don't think this is because of the economy, man.
不 我不喝了 我不能喝
Uh, no, I don't-- I don't need a shot. I'm good.
其实我要开车
I, uh, I actually am driving,
因为我是他的陪护 所以我在工作
'cause I'm his aide, so, I'm on the clock.
-那我们多喝点 -对
‐ More for us. - Yes!
那我
Should... I...?
来吧
Be my guest.
他其实 他
Uh, he's actually, he's...
他也不能喝 他体重太轻了
really can't either, he's a little bit of a lightweight,
考虑到他的状况什么的
and his condition and stuff,
所以最好他也不要喝
so, um, it's probably better if he doesn't.
好吧 但是我都倒出来了 没办法灌回去
Well, they're already poured, so there's no turning back.
你要不要慢点喝 还是
OK, you wanna pace yourself a little, or...?
椰子味是我的最爱 好了我们走
Coconut is my jam! All right, let's go!
来他妈飞点儿叶子吧
Light that fucking blunt, bitch!
快来飞点儿叶子
Light that fucking blunt, bitch!
坐下 别那么不知所措
Sit down, stop being weird.
好吧
Ok.
你有任务在身 我记着呢
you're on duty. I remember. Yeah.
史蒂夫其实不能抽
Steve's good, actually.
他需要借助呼吸机呼吸
He needs a ventilator to breathe,
所以抽这玩意对他没好处
so I don't think smoke's gonna help him.
我用呼吸机 就是为了活到这一刻
I use a ventilator so I can live... for this.
他不抽 谢谢
He's fine, thank you.
米凯拉
Hey, Mikaela,
你说想给我展示一下你的游戏设备
you said you wanted to show me your gaming setup?
当然了
Oh, yeah!
走吧
Let's go!
好吧
Ok.
你是
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表