剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
只是...随便聚聚
Just... hanging out.
不对 你要做的是跟我们去但丁酒吧
Ah, no. What you're actually doing is coming with us to Dante's.
-我们有一大帮人 -一起跳跳舞
- We got a big group. ‐ Gonna dance a little bit.
好啊 不如我之后去找你们吧
Sure, yeah. Maybe we'll just, like, meet you there later.
你想跟这帮人去但丁酒吧
You want to meet these people at Dante's?
-不 不是 我只是 -听我说
‐ No, no, no. I‐I was just... ‐ Listen to me.
周五去但丁酒吧不是个好主意
You don't want to go to Dante's on a Friday.
你们应该去PJ酒吧
What you want to do is go to P. J.'s.
一般人进不去
Very hard to get into.
跟门卫说你们认识马苏德
Tell the guy at the door you know Masoud.
-他会放你们进去 -好 谢谢
- He'll get you in. ‐ All right, thanks.
听起来真的很难进去
You know, it sounds like it's really hard to get into.
-是的 -我觉得
‐ It is. - And I feel like
他们需要你一起去
they really need you right now.
是啊 他们可能需要有关系才能进去
Yeah, uh, you know, they probably need a connection to get in.
说得对
That's true.
我花了好多年才混进PJ酒吧
It took me many years to get an "in" at P. J.'s.
-不用 没关系的 -等等 怎么回事
‐ No, no, listen. It's no problem. ‐ Wait, wait. What's happening?
不 我坚持 我来做你们的监护人
No, no. I insist. I'll be your chaperone.
-走吧 -有点奇怪 不过好吧
- Let's go. ‐ Little funny. All right. Okay.
好好表现 拉米
Be good, Ramy.
放松点 伙计
Relax a little bit, man.
你现在太紧张了
You're carrying a lot of tension.
你看起来人不错
You seem like a good guy,
但是如果你这么端着 她就看不到真实的你
but she's not gonna see the real you if you're so wound up.
好吧
Okay.
你表哥...
So your cousin's a...
-是啊 -他挺有意思的
- Yeah. - really interesting guy.
他不是我表哥 他是那种 你懂的
He's not really my cousin. He's just one of those, you know...
-阿♥拉♥伯式表亲 -对
‐ Oh, like an Arab cousin? - Yes.
你♥爸♥认识的人都是表亲
Yeah, just, like, anyone that your dad's ever met.
是的 两年前他爸帮我爸修了变速箱
Yeah. His dad fixed my dad's transmission two years ago, so...
这样啊 那绝对算得上是表哥了
Oh, yeah, no, that's definitely a cousin.
甚至可以当叔叔
He might even be an uncle,
毕竟变速箱是车上很重要的部件
just 'cause the transmission's such a big part of the car.
绝对是一家人了
I mean, that's... that's family forever.
听着 我知道这很糟糕
Look, I know it was terrible,
美国总统特朗普于2017年初签署的法令
禁止多个伊♥斯♥兰♥国家的公民入境美国
但是穆♥斯♥林♥禁令签署的那天
but the day the Muslim Ban happened,
对我来说是个好日子
I had a really good day.
-得了吧 -真的 对我而言
‐ Oh, come on. ‐ Like, personally, you know?
就是那种好日子
It was just, like, one of those days.
记得那天吗 天气特别好
Remember, the weather was great.
开会的时候我大出风头
I killed it at this meeting.
我捡到一张公交卡 里面有120美元
I found a Metro card that had $120 on it.
-好吧 -这种事可不常见
‐ Okay, wow. ‐ That doesn't happen.
听起来确实是很棒的一天
Yeah, that sounds like a really good day.
感觉奇怪 我看新闻的时候
It was weird, 'cause I'm watching the news
那个人在电视上说
and this guy on TV is like,
"今天对所有穆♥斯♥林♥来说都是糟糕的一天"
"This is a terrible day for all Muslims."
我心想 "并不是所有穆♥斯♥林♥"
I'm like, "Well, not all Muslims."
知道吗 你说得对 因为我有个叔叔
You know what? You're right. Because I have this, um, uncle
住在利比亚 他本来要搬过来跟我们住
that lives in Libya, and he was supposed to come live with us,
然后禁令颁布了 他就留在利比亚了
and then the Muslim ban happened, and he's still in Libya.
-你看 对你来说也是个好日子 -是啊
‐ See? It was a good day for you too. ‐ Yeah.
本来要安排他住在我的房♥间
And he was supposed to take my room too.
他要让你变成难民吗
He was gonna make you a refugee?
那个房♥间对我来说很重要
Yeah, and that room is, like, really important to me.
-当然了 -那里有我的许多回忆
‐ 'Course. ‐ I have a lot of memories in there.
还有超级男孩的海报
NSYNC posters.
我爸在那里跟我们谈了性
My dad gave us the sex talk in that room.
天啊 你家是怎么谈的
Oh, man. What was yours like?
就是很标准的阿♥拉♥伯爸爸谈话
It was, like, pretty standard Arab dad talk, you know?
他让我们都进屋 然后说
He got us all in the room, and then he said,
"女儿们 别找男人 儿子们 别找男人"
"Girls, no boys. Boys, no boys,"
然后他就那么走了
and then he just walked out the room.
听起来既简洁又明了
That's, like, really efficient. It's, like, everything,
他找出了问题的关键
but he found a way to just... zone in on it.
就我妈安排的相亲来说 不算太糟糕
So, for something my mom helped set up, this wasn't too bad.
是啊 探探远不如咱妈
Yeah. I mean, Tinder doesn't really have shit on our moms.
-我们应该再约一次 -当然了
- We should do this again. ‐ Yeah, definitely.
对吧
Right?
路上注意安全
Get home safe, okay?
你不给我一个晚安吻吗
What, I don't get a good‐night kiss?
我只是 不确定你会不会那么做
I just... I wasn't sure if you did that.
-我会不会接吻 -你当然会接吻
‐ If I kissed? - I mean, I'm sure you kiss.
我只是不确定 因为我们...
I just didn't know if, you know, because we're, like, a...
上我的车吧
Let's get in my car.
好
Okay.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You all right? ‐ Yeah.
那就好
Okay, good.
你身上有安全套吗
Do you have a condom?
有 但是
Yeah, but,
-怎么了 你不想做吗 -想 但是
‐ What, you don't want to have sex? ‐ Yeah, but I‐I...
我不知道你能不能做
I didn't know if‐if you could, you know,
因为我们还没结婚
just 'cause we're not married.
我不知道你这么恪守教规
Oh, I‐I didn't even know you were that strict.
我是说 我们可以结婚
I mean, yeah, we can get married.
我表姐有时通过手♥机♥完成结婚仪式
My cousin does, like, nikahs over the phone
如果你想要临时婚姻的话
if you want to do, like, a temporary marriage.
-她认识一个伊玛目 -不 我不是
- There's this imam she uses... ‐ No, no, no. I'm not...
我认为我们不应该欺骗真♥主♥
I don't think we should try and, like, trick God or whatever.
我只是觉得我们应该
I just think maybe we should,
你懂的 慢慢来
you know, slow down?
-当然了 我们可以慢慢来 -好吗
‐ Oh, okay. Yeah, we can take it slow. ‐ Yeah?
-当然了 -好的
‐ Yeah, of course. ‐ Okay.
我们还有其它可以做的事
Yeah, there're other things we can do.
就是这儿
Yeah, right there.
我要自♥慰♥ 你来掐我
Choke me while I finger myself.
-什么 -我想要你掐我的脖子
‐ What? - I want you to choke me.
用双手
Use both hands.
好吧
Okay.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? ‐ Yeah.
-好吧 -用力
‐ Okay. ‐ Harder.
真的用力 这不是按♥摩♥
Like, actually harder. It's not a massage.
好 好吧
Yeah, yeah, okay.
就这样
Yeah.
我
I...
不 不
No, no.
不要停
Don't stop.
-怎么了 -我不想这么做
- What? ‐ I don't want to do this.
-什么 怎么了 -我对性窒息没兴趣
- No, what? Why? ‐ I'm not into choking. I don't...
我不想掐你
I don't want to choke you.
天啊
Oh, God.
-天啊 你太虚伪了 -什么
- God, you're so full of shit. ‐ What?
问题不在于窒息
It's not the choking that's the problem.
听着 我们今天才第一次约会
Look, it's just our first date,
我只是觉得进展有点太...
and I feel like maybe this is happening...
怎么 第一次约会你不上♥床♥吗
What, you don't hook up on the first date?
我猜的果然没错
Yeah, that's what I thought.
听着 我有点受刺♥激♥了
Look, this is, like, just throwing me for a loop a little bit.
我没想到你这样的女孩会想要...
I didn't think that a girl like you was gonna want to, like...
我这样的女孩
A girl like me?
我们共度了非常美妙的夜晚
Look, we had this, like, really nice night,
接着我让你亲我 你就被吓到了
and you felt weirded out by the idea of kissing me.
我理解你不想做 但是
I get it if you don't want to have sex, but...
我处在你脑中的穆♥斯♥林♥框架中
I'm, like, in this little Muslim box in your head,
我只是你的妻子或者你孩子的母亲 对吗
and I'm the wife or the mother of your kids, right?
我不应该高♥潮♥
I'm not supposed to cum.
好吧 我可以掐你
Okay, I'll choke you.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表