剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
so Americans can have strawberries in December.
我不知道
I didn't know.
以后我只在夏天吃草莓
I'll only eat them in the summer.
你在这里感觉如何
How do you feel here,
在美国新泽西州
in New Jersey, America?
你有没有觉得自己不属于这里
Do you ever feel like you don't belong?
有
Yeah.
有时候觉得
Sometimes.
这是因为你
That is because you,
拉米·哈桑
Ramy Hassan,
不属于这里
don't belong here.
看名字就知道 对吗
You can hear it in your name, can't you?
你应该住在开罗
You should be living in Cairo,
但是他们让这变得不可能
but they made it impossible.
现在你在这里
And now you are here,
努力想融入他们
struggling to fit in.
你的父母只能勉强维持生计
Your parents can barely afford life.
我想要个手♥机♥
I wish I had a cell phone...
能玩贪吃蛇的那种
that had Snake on it.
别人有的东西我都没有
You know, I never have anything that anybody has.
我也一样
Me too.
我想要能够信任的朋友
I wish I had friends I could trust.
美国曾经是我的朋友
America was my friend.
然后他们背叛了我
Then they turned their back on me.
你明白这种感受 对吗
You know what that's like, don't you?
你和我一样
You're just like me.
这个世界
The world is dying
要被美国毁灭了
at the hands of America,
这里的人却没有丝毫感觉
and the people here feel nothing.
那些掌权者
They're men in suits
只在乎他们的草莓
who only care about their strawberries.
我送给他们一份大礼
I gave them a gift.
我让他们切身体会
I let them feel something,
品尝我们每天都在品尝的
to taste the blood
鲜血的味道
we taste every day.
但是
But...
那安吉拉的妈妈呢
what about Angela's mom?
-谁 -我的朋友
‐ Who? ‐ My friend.
-安吉拉 她的妈妈死了 -听着
- Angela. Her mom died. ‐ Look.
七号♥大楼受一号♥大楼波及而倒塌
如果她当时在七号♥大楼
If she was in Building 7,
-那与我无关 -但这不公平
- I had nothing to do with that. - But it's not fair.
他们只是在工作 他们不知道你说的那些
They were just working. They didn't know about all that...
那法蒂玛的妈妈呢
What about Fatima's mom?
还有哈立德的妈妈
And Khalid's mom?
还有那些成千上万的
And thousands of moms
死在中东的妈妈
that have died in the Middle East?
我们必须重建平衡
We must restore the balance,
哪怕以牺牲安吉拉的妈妈为代价
even if it means killing Angela's mom.
不对
No.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
因为我不想杀人
'Cause I don't want to kill people.
-我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -你怎么知道
- I'm not a terrorist. - How do you know?
你已经在太多事情上说了谎
You've already lied about so many things.
你从来没撸过 对吗
You never jerked off, have you?
拉米
Ramy?
拉米
Ramy.
你不需要这个了
You don't need this anymore.
你不该听那个人的
You shouldn't listen to that man.
他的想法很多都是错的
He's wrong about many, many things.
知道吗 美国女人
You know, American women,
也没那么坏
they aren't so bad.
而且你能融入 拉米·哈桑
And you do fit in, Ramy Hassan.
你融入得很好
You fit in just fine.
你可以连续撸六发
You can jerk off six times in a row.
你可以做任何事
You can do anything.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Hey, terrorist,
你走这条路上学吗
do you go this way to school?
嗯 大部分时候是
Yeah, most of the time.
我家载轮椅的车坏了 几周才能修好
My wheelchair van is busted for a few weeks.
我能跟你一起走吗
Cool if I roll with you?
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表