剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
我是说...
I mean...
我觉得你是埃及人这点很性感
I think it's hot that you're Egyptian.
就是...不 我觉得...
Like, is that... No, I think it's like...
我觉得这是你很酷的一部分
I think it's a cool part of you.
我觉得很有意思
I think it's interesting.
感觉那么的陌生
It's just, like, so... unknown,
所以我想去了解
and I just want to know it.
好吧
Yeah.
你非要抓住我是阿♥拉♥伯人这点不放吗
Does everything have to be about me being Arab?
我也不知道 我们能不能...
Like, I don't know, can it just...
正常一点
be normal?
正常太逊了 好吗
Normal sucks. Right?
-我希望我是... -天啊
- Like, I wish that I was... ‐ Oh, my God.
我希望我能是别的种族 随便什么
I just wish I was something. Like, anything.
因为我一直都是这样 只是个白人
'Cause I'm this, like, all the time. I'm just white.
你知道毫无特点有多奇怪吗
Do you know how weird it is to be nothing?
好吧
Okay.
比如说我的画
Like, my art, right?
我有想要表达的东西
I've got, like, this voice.
但是根本没人在乎
And fuck, like, nobody gives a shit,
因为我不是原住民
'cause I'm not... Indian
或跨性别者
or trans.
要是我能...不对 那不是重点
I would fucking kill‐‐ Not that‐‐ that's not the point.
不 不 不 我的意思是
No, no, no. No, no, no. What I mean...
迪娜 我是说我想像你一样
Dena, I'm saying I would want to be like you.
我想有...
I'd want to have...
嗯 我受够了
Yeah. I'm done.
妈妈
七个未接来电
该死
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表