剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
三 二 一
Three, two, one,
高抬腿 就这样
and shuffle it out. Yep.
抬高 再来一次
Up and over, and up...
继续
Keep going!
就这样 继续 加油
There you guys go. Keep going. Pick it up.
晚上和女士们一起出去玩
晚上和女士们一起出去玩
76个赞
梅萨·哈桑
为家人做了新菜
0个赞 0条评论
法鲁克·哈桑
还在工作 可能晚点回去
妈 钥匙不在门口
Ma, the keys aren't by the door.
-在那儿呢 -在我包里
- Where are they? - In my purse.
-好 -你去哪儿
‐ Okay. - Where are you going?
-我去穆店里 -那晚饭呢
- I'm gonna go Mo's. ‐ But what about dinner?
我要走了 妈
I gotta go, Ma.
吃完饭再去 你会饿的
Eat before. You will be hungry there.
妈 他开的是餐厅 我不会挨饿的
Ma, it's‐‐ it's a diner. I'm not gonna be hungry, okay?
-我得走了 -亲爱的 我都做好饭了
- I gotta go. - Habibi, I made all this food.
你意思是我得把饭都扔了吗
Yaani, I'm going to throw it in the garbage?
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
爸回家后会吃的 好吗
Dad'll eat when he comes home. okay?
不会 你♥爸♥爸要在单位吃饭
No, your dad is eating at work.
他刚给我发了信息
He just sent me a message.
至于你妹妹
And your sister‐‐
她连我的电♥话♥都不接了
she doesn't even answer me anymore.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
妈 她在看电影 好吗
Ma, she's at the movies, all right?
为什么一定要你来跟我说
And why do I have to know this from you?
她为什么不自己告诉我 连个电♥话♥也不打
Why she doesn't tell me? Why doesn't she call me?
因为她在看电影啊
Because she's in the movie.
看电影时不能接电♥话♥ 好吗
You can't answer your phone when you're in the movie, all right.
你知道的 屏幕会发光
You know that. It makes a glow. All right?
爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
-拉米 亲爱的 -怎么了
‐ Ramy, habibi. - What?
你能帮我一下吗
Can you help me, please?
妈 我要走了 怎么了
Ma, I‐‐I gotta go. What?
我觉得我的脸书出问题了 你看
I think I have a real problem with my Facebook. Look.
我连一个"赞"都没有 是不是没发出去
I don't get any "likes." I think the post is not going through.
妈 已经发出去了
Ma, it's going through, all right?
如果在这个界面上 他们就能看到
If it's here, they can see it, right.
你的朋友们上线后就会点赞的
Your friends will just like it when they log in.
好吗 我真的得走了
Right? I‐I gotta go. All right?
耐心点 你的人生由最伟大的作家书写
1个赞
拉米
第一季 第七集
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
It was good.
你呢
And yours?
我今天在市中心散步
你知道新开了一家健身房♥吗
几个月前开的
我觉得也许我可以去试试
试什么 梅萨
那里都是年轻人
你无法融入 会很显眼的
我可以做一些锻炼
I could do some exercise.
也许可以减肥 还可以戒烟
Maybe lose some weight. I could quit smoking.
认识一些新朋友
Meet some new people.
他们说第一个月才30美元
They said the first month is only $30.
他们都是骗子 亲爱的
They're thieves, habibti.
他们总是这么说
That's what they always say.
你一旦踏进那扇门
The moment you put your feet in there,
他们就会让你不停地交钱
they make you pay more and more and more.
上YouTube搜健身视频
跟着教程就行了
不用30美元 免费的
上一课
我们来做热身运动
We're gonna heat things up.
开始吧 跟着我
Let's go. Take it down.
开始扭臀
Just pop those hips
就像你要把周围的空间从身边挤走
like you're pushing the sides of the room out of your way.
就像 把它们赶走
Like, move out of the way.
把它们挤出去
And push it out.
扭臀
Push those hips around.
你得一鼓作气
You gotta write your name.
然后加油吧
And work it out!
向上伸展到顶
Roll it all the way up.
-妈 -拉米 亲爱的 你在哪儿
- Hey, Ma. ‐ Ramy. Habibi, where are you?
我们还在看比赛
We're still watchin' the game.
半个小时前你就说要出发了
You said you were coming half an hour ago.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸马上就回来了
Habibi, your father is coming home soon,
我必须去超♥市♥
I have to go to the market.
我们连牛奶都没有了
We don't even have milk.
妈 比赛加时了 我也没办法好吗
Mom, it's overtime. Look, I can't control that, all right?
我给你叫辆车
I'm gonna call you a car.
你就喜欢这些叫车软件
You love these apps with cars.
我跟你说了 我根本不认识他们
I told you, I don't know who they are.
妈 很安全的
Mom, it's safe. All right?
我给你叫一辆 因为我...我♥操♥
Let me just call you one, 'cause I'm in‐‐ Oh, shit!
-怎么了 -妈 我得接着看比赛
‐ What? - Look Mom, I gotta watch this game. I gotta‐‐ look.
两分钟后会有一辆蓝色凯美瑞过去 好吗
There's gonna be a blue Camry outside in two minutes. Okay?
我刚叫的 他会送你去商店
I just called it. He's gonna take you to the store,
然后我会去接你
and then I'll pick you up.
你是说你把我们家的地址给他了
Yaani, you gave them our address?
妈 他还有一分钟就到了 好吗
Ma, he's, like, a minute away. All right?
你想等他到了再挂电♥话♥吗
You want me to stay on the phone until he gets there?
不用
No.
拉米
Ramy?
你认识我儿子
You know my son?
这是账号♥上的名字
The name on the account.
我只是想确认我没找错人
I was just making sure I was in the right place.
没错 拉米
Yes, Ramy.
他特别喜欢这些叫车软件
He loves these apps with cars.
他和朋友经常用这个
He always does it with his friends.
是吗 那挺好
Oh, yeah? That's great.
我一直都跟人说 为什么要自己买♥♥车
I always tell people, why bother with a car?
贷款 汽油 保养
Payments, gas, maintenance.
让我来开车就好
Just let me drive you.
如果你渴了 后面有水
If you get thirsty, grab a water bottle.
还有薄荷糖
Got mints, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我能吃个口香糖吗 -当然
‐ Can I have a gum? - Oh, yeah, please!
很好吃 尤其是薄荷口味的
They're good. The peppermint ones are nice.
我很喜欢
I love those.
-谢谢 -你看到了吗
‐ Thank you. ‐ You see this shit?
看那个女的 一边开车一边发短♥信♥
You see this lady texting while driving?
她已经违法了 新泽西州法律
Breakin' the law. That's New Jersey law.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我从莫里斯敦来的 那边还不如这里
I'm over in Morristown, they're not any better over there.
那不是很远吗
Isn't that too far?
乘客让我去哪里我就去哪里
I mean, I go where the rides take me.
工作的一部分
Part of the job.
你天天都出来开车吗
You do this every day?
没错 我现在就干这个
Yep, yep. Yeah, this is it right now.
我是说 之前我想搞点小生意
I mean, I was workin' on gettin' this small business thing goin'.
一直在跟我爸讨论
Always talked about it with my dad
直到他去世
before he, um, passed.
干这个其实更好 好多了
I mean, this is way better. Yeah.
反正食品产业也不景气
I mean, food industry's a killer anyway.
节哀顺变
Sorry about your loss.
愿真♥主♥保佑他安息
May God give him comfort in his grave.
嗯 没关系的
Yeah, it's all good, ya know?
都是命中注定 让我走到了今天这步
Life has its path, it brought me here.
这很完美
Ya know? This is perfect.
你永远也想不到接下来会发生什么
Never know what's next.
永远也想不到将会遇见谁
Never know who you're gonna meet,
想不到他们会给你带来什么影响
where they're gonna take you.
每天都是新的冒险
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表