剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
有时候我都忘了你其实也住在这里 兄弟
I sometimes forget that you actually live here, bro.
这种床 伙计 怪不得你的姿势一团糟
This bed, man. No wonder your posture's all fucked up.
怪不得你这个人也一团糟
Explains your behavior, actually.
老兄 我的姿势没问题 这不算事儿
Dude, my posture's fine. It's not a problem.
不是 伙计 说真的 我们都为你骄傲
No, man, all seriousness, we're really proud of you, bro.
重回埃及 故乡所在
Goin' back to Egypt, the motherland.
我知道 我差不多十五年没回去过了
Dude, I know. I haven't been there for, like, 15 years.
不过千万别吃街边摊
Just don't eat the street food, though.
可能会感染可怕的寄生虫
You can get a monster parasite.
也别摸狗或任何动物
And don't pet any dogs. Or any animals.
它们可能处于愤怒或暴怒状态
They're probably harboring some kind of anger or rage,
咬你一口你就会死 别摸它们
bite you, and then you end up dying. Don't do that.
不会的 老兄 我不会吃街边摊的
No, dude, I'm not gonna eat any of the street food.
我只会吃正宗的食物
I'm only gonna eat, like, authentic shit.
家里做的饭 我要去清♥真♥寺
Home‐cooked meals, I'm gonna go visit the mosques‐‐
我想去一个身边全是穆♥斯♥林♥的地方
I wanna be somewhere where I'm surrounded by Muslims.
知道吗 一个不那么让人困惑的地方
You know? It's like none of this confusion that we have here.
这会...会很棒的 伙计
Like, it's gonna be... it's gonna be amazing, man.
说得真好 兄弟
That's beautiful, bro.
听着 我需要你帮我把这三个iPad卖♥♥掉
Look, man, I need you to sell these three iPads for me.
-什么 -埃及的电子产品
‐ What? ‐ Look, the taxes in Egypt on electronics
税高到令人发指
are through the roof.
我们标价稍低一点
We mark these down a little bit,
能赚很多钱
make a lot of money,
够我孩子再上一年的学前班了
and put my kid through another year of preschool.
不行 我不会做那种事的
No, I'm not doing that.
拜托 随便放进你哪个包里就行了
Come on, just put 'em in one of your bags.
我只带一个包 才不会用来装iPad呢
Dude, I have one bag, and I'm not gonna fill it with iPads.
根本没地方放 看见没 鞋都塞不下了
I don't even have room. See? I can barely even get my shoes in.
你说只带一个包是什么意思
What do you mean you're taking just one bag?
怎么 你要去欧洲当背包客吗
What, are you backpacking in Europe?
要去参加独木舟旅行吗
You goin' on a canoe trip?
总得带点东西吧 你不能空着手去 兄弟
You gotta bring stuff. You can't show up empty‐handed, bro.
你还得替我带点东西回来呢
You gotta bring shit back for me too.
我跟我老婆说你会给我们带开心果
I told my wife you'd get us some pistachios.
我不会带东西的 我都不会待在开罗好吗
I'm not bringing stuff. I'm not even gonna be in Cairo, okay?
我基本上会待在爷爷家所在的村子里 所以
I'm mostly gonna be in the village at my grandpa's. So‐‐
-别紧张 好吗 -兄弟 你总是这样
‐ Take it easy, okay? ‐ Bro, you always do this, man.
我本来想做件简单的事 你却让它复杂化
I'm doin' somethin' simple, and you're making it complicated.
你能不能别这么顽固了
Can you stop being so stubborn about this?
你需要一张当地的手♥机♥卡
You need a SIM card for your phone.
漫游费贵死人 好吗
Roaming kills everybody. All right?
你去开罗的沃达丰
You just go to the Vodafone in Cairo,
找我的朋友米寿
you speak to my boy Misho.
你把三个iPad给他 他给你现金
You give him the three iPads, he gives you cash.
作为回报 他给你一张手♥机♥卡
In return, you'll get a SIM card.
我这是在帮你的忙
I'm doin' you a favor here.
我真不敢相信你
I just can't believe you.
你看 看看多容易就能做到 一下子就成
Look. Look how easy this is. Boom.
这人总是叨叨个没完
This guy's constantly bitchin'.
这是什么
What is this?
我以为你是一个人去 兄弟
I thought you were flyin' by yourself, bro.
一家人都要去吗
The family's comin'?
才没有 妈 这都是什么
No, they're not. Mom, what is all this stuff?
亲爱的 只是三个箱子 好吗
Habibi, there is only these three bags, okay?
我跟家里所有人都说了 你不能什么都带
I told everyone in the family that you cannot bring anything.
-那你到底拒绝谁了 -全都拒绝了
‐ Who'd you say no to, exactly? ‐ Everyone.
妈 我才不带这堆东西 真是疯了
Mom, I'm not bringin' all this shit. It's crazy.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸的家人想念你
Habibi, your father's family misses you.
妈 他们看到我就很开心了
Mom, they're just gonna be happy to see me.
他们不需要我帮他们带东西
They don't need me to bring all this stuff.
他们真的需要
They do need you to.
这就是表达爱意的方式 亲爱的
It's how you show your love, habibi.
奔肌止痛膏能表达我的爱吗
Re‐‐ Bengay is how I show my love?
增强型
Extra Strength.
我一直在用
I use it all the time
有时候不需要也用 有助眠功效
and I don't even need it sometimes‐‐ helps me go to sleep.
-什么 -如果你要逃离
‐ What? - If you're gonna run away,
为你的家人带些东西吧
take something with you for your family.
我也是这么跟他说的 叔叔
That's what I'm trying to tell him, Khalo.
你什么时候才去旅行和探索世界
When are you gonna travel and explore the world?
我连这个镇子都没探索呢
I still haven't explored this town.
哪里都去不了
Can't fucking go anywhere.
亲爱的 每件东西上都贴了对应的人名
Habibi, everything is labeled with everyone's name, okay?
要确保把东西正确分给大家
Make sure you get the right thing to everyone.
我没想到你要带
I didn't know you were takin'
三四个箱子 不然可以把运动摄像机装进去
three or four bags, I coulda fit my GoPros in there,
很轻松就能大赚一笔
we coulda flipped 'em really easily.
阿姨 能不能把摄像机塞进去
Khalto, can we squeeze 'em in there maybe?
不不不 没时间了 伙计
No, no, no. We don't have time, man.
你得提前三个小时去机场
You gotta be there three hours early.
那个你拿吗 叔叔 好 我去拿其它的
You got it, Khalo? All right, cool. I'll get the other bags.
别起身了 法鲁克
Don't get up, Farouk.
我坐那个位置
I'm‐‐I'm over there.
拉米
第一季 第九集
爸爸
首先 我非常想你们
真希望你能和我在一起 见我所见
看看这里的生活多么美好
你能相信我很成功吗
我的分数超高 课业优秀
而且我在工作
在之前跟你说过的餐厅上晚班
然后早上去大学上课
如果顺利的话 一毕业
我就带着珍贵的礼物回去见你
那就是拉米
等不及想让你见他了
你的孙子
他很吵闹 急性子 很亢奋
让我想起你
他常常让我想起你
我知道你对我不满意
我知道你觉得我做错了
但是爸爸 请相信我
我在这里很开心 很成功
追寻着自己的梦
坐出租吗
Taxi?
-坐出租吗 -老板
‐ Uh, taxi? ‐ Hey, hey. Hey, Captain.
跟我来 我给你个好价钱
Come with me. I give you a good rate.
-不了 谢谢 -听我说
‐ La shukraan. ‐ Listen to me.
我照顾你 我们俩一起去各处 一起去
I take care of you, we go wherever together, you and me.
-不了 谢谢 -不不不
‐ La shukraan. ‐ No, no, no!
你跟我走吧
You will come with me?
-谢谢 -不不不
‐ Shukraan. ‐ No, no, no!
-我爱你 -我更爱你
‐ I love you. ‐ I love you more.
-我... -不 我更爱你
‐ Hey, I‐‐ ‐ No, I love you more!
美国来的拉米
快滚 他跟我一起的
是我的堂哥 黑兄弟你好吗
It's my motherfuckin' cousin. What up, my nigga!
过来
C'mere!
你好吗 沙迪
我真不敢相信 你就在我眼前
I can't believe I'm seeing you right now.
我脑子都炸了
My mind is just blown.
我也是 我很想你
兄弟 不用跟我说阿♥拉♥伯语
Bro, you don't have to speak to me in Arabic.
我的英语超赞
My English is premium.
我去的是开美大 开罗的美国大学
I went to AUC. American University in Cairo, baby!
好的 没问题 好
Yeah, no, of course. Yeah.
话说回来 你很潮啊 看看你 后扣帽
Anyway, cuz, you got style. Look at you. Snapback.
这鞋是经典款吗
Hey, are those the OG editions?
是的
Yeah, they are.
-你可真时髦 时髦 -谢谢 伙计
‐ You pimp, man. You pimp. ‐ Thanks, man.
全家人都等不及要见你了
And the whole family is just so excited to see you.
-太想见你了 -我也等不及要见他们了
- I can't tell you. - Man, I can't wait to see them.
能来这里真是太棒了
It's‐‐It's so amazing to be here.
是她打来了 是妈妈
That's her right now. This is Mama.
妈妈
Hello. Hi, Mom.
我接到库彻了 他跟我一起
他们俩简直一模一样
好的 我们在路上了
就这样 拜拜
Okay. Bye, bye, bye. Bye.
我的阿♥拉♥伯语有点生疏了
Hey, my Arabic's a little bit rusty,
那个"库彻"是什么意思
but what does "Kutcher" mean again?
阿什顿 兄弟 阿什顿·库彻
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表