剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
This is a cool place with the lights on.
是啊 这是后安息日灯光
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. This is, uh, post‐Shabbat lighting.
-真的吗 每周六都这样吗 -对
‐ Real‐‐ every‐every Saturday? - Yeah.
每周六我们都会挂上这些灯
Every Saturday, we just hang up these lights
庆祝安息日的结束
and celebrate Shabbat being over.
我看到你爷爷在那边跳舞
I‐I saw your grandpa dancing out there.
-是吗 -嗯 你应该去看看他
‐ Oh, you did? ‐ Yeah, you should really check on him.
他 他跳得很卖♥♥力
He's like... He's going hard.
要是这样就好了 他在楼上工作呢
I wish he was doing that. He's upstairs working.
我知道 我舅舅也是
No, I know. My uncle's the same.
就好像他们只会工作一样
It's like, that's the only thing they know how to do.
嗯 就像他们不知道...
Yeah, it's like they don't...
不工作的话就不知道自己是谁了
they don't really know who they are if they're not working.
-是啊 -我知道自己是谁
‐ Yeah. ‐ I mean, I know who I am.
我只是不想工作
I just don't want to work.
-嗯 这真是 -这是我的真♥相♥
‐ Yeah, well, that's‐that's really... ‐ That's my truth.
这个真♥相♥很棒 绝对的
No, that's a really good truth for you. Def...
其实我能感觉到
I can feel it, actually.
我走进来的时候 就感觉到了
When I walk in here, I feel your truth.
-她为什么非得工作呢 -嗯
- Like, yeah, why would she have to work? ‐ Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
等等 你是说我娇生惯养吗
Wait, are you calling me spoiled?
对 对 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I am, yeah.
我是这个意思 你本来就是 对吧
I'm calling you... I mean, you are, right?
好吧 我本来打算邀你一起跳舞
Okay. All right. Well, I was gonna ask you to dance,
但现在你这么说
but now you're calling me names, so...
没关系 我可以和被惯坏的人跳舞
Oh, no. I mean, I could dance with someone who's spoiled.
-不是 莎拉 我很愿意 -那好
- No, Sarah, I would love to. ‐ All right.
BGM: Ever Again by Robyn
♪ Come on, let's have it out ♪
♪ I just want you to be able to be yourself ♪
♪ There's nothing to worry about ♪
♪ How about we step right in And do something else ♪
♪ So many things we haven't tried ♪
♪ Baby, you know We're just getting started ♪
♪ Daddy issues and silly games ♪
♪ That shit got so lame ♪
♪ That shit got so lame ♪
♪ Never gonna be brokenhearted ♪
♪ Ever again ♪
♪ That shit's out the door ♪
♪ I'm only gonna sing about love ♪
♪ Ever again ♪
♪ Never, ever gonna be brokenhearted ♪
♪ Never gonna let it happen ♪
♪ Then it will be all for nothing ♪
♪ Oh, I swear we're never Gonna be brokenhearted ♪
♪ Ever again ♪
我...
Hey, I...
我要去一趟洗手间 一起来吗
I'm gonna use the bathroom. You want to come?
-好 -好吗
‐ Yeah. - Yeah?
那走吧
Okay. Let's go.
好
Okay.
-等我一下 -好
‐ Can you wait one sec? ‐ Yeah.
好的
Okay.
♪ Come on, let's have it out ♪
♪ Come on, let's have it out ♪
♪ Come on, let's have it out ♪
♪ Come on, let's have it out ♪
莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
不 我就不用了 伙计
No, I'm‐I'm good, dude.
这是好货 伙计 别担心
Oh, shit's good, man. Don't worry.
嗯 我不用了 我今天不在状态
Yeah, no, I'm‐I'm all right. I'm just not feeling it tonight.
你不打算 你不打算吃吗
You're not gonna... You're not gonna do it?
不了 我只是
No, I‐I just...
我从没吃过
I never have, so...
等等 你没试过摇♥头♥丸♥
Wait, you‐you've never done "E"?
-是的 -很好玩的
- Yeah. ‐ No, it's so fun.
它会让舒服变成爽
It makes everything that feels good feel amazing.
我...
Yeah, I...
吃吧 我有个计划
Come on. I have a plan.
我们去冒险
Let's go on an adventure.
-什么计划 -计划就是 等药起效
‐ What's the plan? ‐ The plan is, once this kicks in,
我们就一起去洗澡
we should take a shower together,
因为水冲下来会非常爽
'cause the water feels amazing.
我们 现在就去 洗澡吗
We... we take a shower, like... like now?
现在就可以去
We can go right now.
天啊
Oh, man.
不 我不能
No, I‐I can't. I...
我不能 对不起 我
I can't. I'm sorry. I...
你会介意吗 我不吃行吗
That okay? Is‐is it okay if I don't?
当然可以 完全不介意
Yeah. That's... that's completely fine.
我只是
I just,
要是我没吃就好了 因为现在
I just wish I hadn't‐hadn't done it, 'cause, like, now
我们完全不在同一个调上
we're in totally different places, and, like,
我不想让你看着
I don't want you to be watching me...
-不不不 我明白 -把你吓到
- Yeah, no, no, no, totally. - weird out.
我希望你玩得开心 我理解
I want you to have fun. I mean, you know, I‐I get that.
我要是早知道就好了
Oh, I wish I knew.
-是啊 -我会提前告诉你的
- Yeah. - I would've told you.
你要是提前告诉我就好了 因为我们很合拍
I wish you had told me, 'cause this was fun.
是啊
Yeah, this was.
不过没关系 我们抱一下吧
Yeah, but, like... Let's, like, hug.
好吗 抱一抱就好了
Right? Hug it out.
-好 抱一抱就好了 -好
‐ Yeah, let's hug it out. Okay. - Okay.
-那我就... -好了
‐ All right, I'll, uh... ‐ All right.
不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
艾哈迈德 走吧 老兄
Ahmed, dude, let's go.
为什么要走 拉米
Why, man? Why, Ramy?
这个派对真酷 老兄
This party is dope, dude.
走吧 老兄 我真的要走了
Dude, come on. I really want to go, man.
你在干什么
What... what are you doing?
我太开心了 老兄
I'm having so much fun, dude.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on. We got to go.
这张床真舒服
This bed's so comfortable.
-我想要这张床 -好了 走吧
- I want it so much. ‐ All right, come on.
伙计们
Yo, fellas!
伙计
Oh, man!
我终于完善了我的古典鸡尾酒
I finally perfected my old fashioned.
白兰地就是当今的威士忌
Apparently brandy's the new whiskey.
-好吧 我们走 -什么意思
‐ Yeah. All right, man, let's go. - What do you mean?
走 什么意思 我需要这个
What do you mean, go? I need this.
兄弟 现在还不到凌晨两点
Bro, it's not even 2:00 a.m.
老兄 我不想待在这里了 好吗
Dude, I don't want to be here anymore, okay?
莎拉刚吃了摇♥头♥丸♥ 气氛不对了
Sarah just took ecstasy, and it got weird.
你没跟她一起吃
You didn't take it with her?
-没有 当然没有 -让我把话说清楚
- No, of course not. - Let me get this straight.
她给你一颗药丸
She offers you a pill
可以让你感受最美妙的感官体验
that gives you the most amazing sensual experience,
你却拒绝了
and you say no?
-你到底什么毛病 -愿你平安 穆
- What the hell's wrong with you? ‐ Salaams, Mo.
愿你平安 兄弟 不忘初心
Yo, Alaikum‐Salaam, bro. You keep it real, all right?
老兄 你在喝酒 怎么回事
Dude, you're drinking. What is happening?
没事的 兄弟 你看
It's fine, bro. Look.
按我们的传统 这只是
According to our tradition, it's just...
葡萄枣酒
grape and date wine.
其它的...有待商榷
Everything else is, uh... is up for debate.
实话实说 他喝酒
If I'm being honest, he drinks,
你没结婚就跟女人上♥床♥
you sleep with women you're not even married to.
你们俩的灵魂都让我担忧
I'm worried about both your souls.
-我要回家了 -别走 别走
‐ I'm going home. ‐ Don't go. Don't go.
我不...我不走
I'm not... I'm not gonna go.
你不能让我和他单独相处 伙计
You can't leave me alone with him, man.
他很情绪化 拜托
He's emotional. Please.
我不想和他一起搭地铁 他肯定会哭
I don't want to ride the train with him. He's gonna cry.
-好吧 -嚎啕大哭
- All right. ‐ Heavy tears.
好 我再喝一轮就来
Okay, I'm just gonna have one more round, and I'll come.
-行了吧 -兑水就行了
- All right, fine. ‐ Just mix it with water.
我去浴室准备
I'll get the shower ready.
拉米
Ramy?
巴勒斯坦的事真令人难过
I feel so bad for Palestine.
我也觉得
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表