剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
你看到妈妈昨天那个样子了 我只不过
You saw how Mom was last night just for me to,
是要去法蒂玛家而已
like, go to Fatima's.
-你还是出去了 对吧 -对 但是
- You still got to go out, right? ‐ Yeah, but...
-这不就结了 -就好像我...
‐ That's it. - Like I'm‐‐
这才是重点
That's the point.
你让他们控制了你
You let them get to you.
他们愿意说什么就说去吧
Just let them say whatever they want
你想做什么是你的事
and then do whatever you want.
你太任性了
You're so fucking entitled.
你也可以
You can be too.
迪娜 你得来看看这个
Dena, you have to watch this.
不必了 我要出去了
Oh, I'm good. Um, I'm going out.
-你要去哪儿 -我去见朋友
‐ Where are you going? - I'm just going with some friends.
我不在乎这周我去过多少次了
And I don't care how many times it's been this week or whatever.
嗯
Yeah.
你把头发拉直了
You straightened your hair.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
怎么了
What?
你每次看我的时候 都是在
Every time you look at me, it's, like,
评论我的打扮 或者我的穿着
about what I look like or what I'm wearing.
你是对我心动了吗
I mean... Like, are you attracted to me?
-因为假如你不是我舅舅 -迪娜
- 'Cause if you weren't my uncle... ‐ Dena.
你的行为已经算是挑逗骚扰了
you'd basically be catcalling me.
实在太恶心了
It's really disgusting.
所以在你评论我的打扮之前
So just figure out what's going on with you and your feelings
先搞清楚你和你的想法出了什么问题
before talking to me about how I look.
-再见 妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom. - Bye!
等等 迪娜 你去哪儿
Wait, Dena. Where are you going?
你自己做的鹰嘴豆泥吗
Did you make hummus from scratch?
你是不是跟我妈混在一起了
Well, have you been hanging out with my mom?
没错 我给她打了电♥话♥ 她把菜谱给我了
Yeah, I called her. She sent me the recipe.
我不知道你是很惊喜 还是完全被吓到了
I can't tell if you're impressed or‐or totally freaked out.
我没打给你妈妈
I'm just‐‐ I didn't call your mom.
没有 这棒极了
No, this is... amazing.
你在逗我吗 我从没见过会做饭的男人
Are you kidding? I don't know any guys who cook.
像我这样在青旅住了那么久
Well, when you live in hostels as long as I did,
能拥有自己的厨房♥ 就会觉得很感激
you get pretty grateful to have your own kitchen.
请用
There you go.
谢谢你做这些
Thank you so much for doing this.
谢谢你能来
Yeah, thanks for... for coming.
-你把头发拉直了 -是的
‐ You straightened your hair. ‐ Yeah, I did.
酷 挺不错的
Cool. Yeah, it's nice.
我也不知道 我只是想尝试一下不同风格
I don't know. I‐I just thought I would try something different.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说 我喜欢你的自然卷
I mean, I love your natural curls.
那是与众不同的 明白吗
Like, that is sort of like what's different, you know?
但是这样真好看
But this is so nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的很漂亮 我想说的是这个
You are really beautiful, is what I'm trying to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很好吃
This is really good.
真的吗
Really?
从你嘴里说出来 对我来说意义重大
Coming from you, that means a lot.
如果能接近你妈妈的水平 我就很荣幸了
I mean, if it's even close to your mom's, I'm honored.
好吧 没人那么说 别激动
Okay, nobody said that. Relax.
但是很好吃
But it's good.
好的 我接受这个赞美
Okay. I'll take that.
这些是我的水彩作品
These are some of my watercolors.
这幅
This...
差不多是
they're, like, a...
拼图风格
mosaic... thing
我在尝试 我也说不好
I was trying, I don't know.
它们并没能融合到一起
It didn't really come together.
对 是有点...
Yeah. Uh, it's like, uh...
-这幅很差劲 -好吧
- This is bad. - Okay.
真的很差劲 好吗
This is really bad. Okay?
-但那些很棒 -谢谢
‐ But these are amazing. ‐ Thank you.
你画画有多久了
How long have you been doing this?
我不知道 大概是从小时候开始吧
I don't know. Since I was a kid, I guess.
酷
Cool.
真的很特别 凯尔
That's really special, Kyle.
我觉得...你真的很特别
Well, I think... you're really special.
谢谢
Thanks.
-好 -别 别
- Okay. - Oh, no, no.
先别脱你的 我们慢慢来
Keep yours on for a minute. Yeah, no, we'll take it slow.
-好 好 -好
- Oh, okay. Okay. - Yeah.
这身衣服很性感
That's a very sexy outfit.
别 别 穿着 穿着
No, no, no. I mean... Keep 'em on, keep 'em on.
-就这样 -对 对
‐ Just like that? ‐ Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你会说阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Do you speak any Arabic?
会
Mm, yeah.
太他妈带劲了
Oh, that's so fucking cool.
你能为我说两句吗
Will you speak for me a little?
随便什么 想到什么说什么
Just anything. Whatever. Whatever comes to mind.
说的是什么意思
What does that mean?
"我叫迪娜"
"My name is Dena."
天啊 太性感了
Oh my God, that's so hot.
好 你能用阿♥拉♥伯语说我的名字吗
Okay. Will you say my name in Arabic?
你能说我的名字吗
Will you say my name?
就是"凯尔" 其实没有...
It‐it's just, "Kyle," there isn't really, like...
没有对应的词
there isn't, like, an equivalent to it.
对 对
Oh, yeah. No, that...
有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
好 你能说点别的吗
Okay, will you just say something else?
随便什么
Just anything.
-什么意思 -"我喜欢你"
- What is that? - "I like you."
对
Yeah.
-对吗 -对
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yes.
天啊 你太性感了
Oh, God, you're so sexy.
你橄榄色的皮肤
This olive skin.
你确定你想和我做♥爱♥吗
You sure you want to have sex with me?
-是的 -是吗
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah?
即使我是白人异教♥徒♥
Even though I'm a white infidel?
我可以走后门 这样你可以保持处♥女♥身
I can just stick it in your ass, and you can still be a virgin.
-你想这样吗 -等等 什么
- Is that what you want? ‐ Wait, what?
-什么 -你在说什么
‐ What? ‐ What are you saying?
没有 我只是...在角色扮演
Oh, no, I was just‐‐ I was doing, like, a little role‐play.
就是...
Like...
好吧
Oh, okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我们可以正常做♥爱♥吗
Can we just have normal sex?
可以 当然可以
Yeah, no, totally.
-可以 可以 当然 -好
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, for sure. ‐ Yeah. Okay.
你要去拿安全套吗
Do you wanna get the condom?
-对 对 -好
‐ Yes. Yeah, yeah. ‐ Yeah.
-好 把你的衣服脱掉吧 -好
‐ Uh, okay, yeah. Let's get these clothes off you. ‐ Yeah.
好了
Okay.
你可以 就做你自己
You can just, like, be yourself. Yeah.
我接受你 你不用戴该死的头巾或者...
I accept you. You don't have to wear a fucking head scarf or...
-什么 老兄 -不是 抱歉
‐ What? Dude... ‐ No, right, sorry.
我这就停下 因为你想...
No, I'll stop, 'cause you want...
你想让我停下 对吗
you want me to stop, right?
-对 -好
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
我们能不能角色扮演 假装我是白人女孩
Can we just role‐play that I'm, like, a white girl, and...
我是说...
I mean...
为什么
why?
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
你是因为我是埃及人才和我上♥床♥的吗
are you just hooking up with me because I'm Egyptian?
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表