剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
No, yeah, but, du‐‐
-沙迪 我 -这能帮助倒时差
- Shadi, I‐‐ ‐ It'll help with the jet lag.
你认真的吗
Are you serious, bro?
怎么了
What?
我
I‐‐
兄弟 我们能到外面谈谈吗
Bro...can I talk to you outside for a minute?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
What the fuck, bro?
你到底要干什么
Like, what are you on about?
我以为你很酷 从纽约来的
I thought you were cool, man, from New York‐‐
我以为你是我的黑兄弟
I thought you were my nigga, man.
听着 你真的不能再那么说了
All right, dude, you really gotta stop saying that.
-说什么 -黑开头的词
‐ Saying what? ‐ The N‐word.
你不能用那个词 不能就这么说出来
You can't say that shit, you can't just shout it.
你知道这对黑人有多冒犯吗
You realize how offensive that is to black people?
老兄 埃及在非洲
Dude, Egypt's in Africa!
我们是非洲人
We're African!
你是黑人 我是黑人 我们可以说
You're black, I'm black‐‐ we can say that shit.
不 我不是黑人
No, dude, I am not black.
我没想到你这么爱评判人
I didn't know you were so judgy, bro.
你之前因为我不做礼拜就评判我
You judged me earlier for not prayin',
现在你还来告诉我 什么能说什么不能说
and now‐‐ and now you tell me what I can say and what I can't say?
我只是担心你 老兄 你在吸可♥卡♥因♥
I'm just worried about you, dude. You're doin' coke.
-那很危险 -你是怎么看待我们的
- That's dangerous. ‐ What do you think of us here?
你来到这里
Y‐you're comin' in here,
跟人们扯革命的屁话
talkin' to people about the revolution and shit.
兄弟 我们亲眼目睹人们在眼前死去
Bro, we saw people die in front of our fuckin' eyes.
你觉得我们想一直谈那件事吗
You think we wanna keep talkin' about that shit?
托迪 他妹妹只是举了个标语就进监狱了
Man, Todi, his sister went to jail for holding up a sign,
然后就死了
and she fuckin' died.
我看你整天追求精神境界
And I see you being all spiritual and shit
想从这一切中寻找意义
and trying to make meaning of all of this?
听着 我不知道真♥主♥在哪里
Look, I don't know where God is,
但我他妈很确定他现在不在这里
but I sure as fuck know he's not here right now.
我迷失了 所有人都迷失了
I'm lost, man. Everybody's lost.
我他妈就像阿什顿·库彻
I'm like fuckin' Ashton Kutcher,
只不过我的电影是 "我的国家在哪里"
but I'm like, "Dude, where's my country?"
我不知道
I don't know.
我他妈不知道
I don't fuckin' know.
没错 我以为你是我的黑兄弟
So yeah, I thought you were my nigga.
但看来我错了
But I guess I was wrong, man.
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Dude, what the fuck are you doing?
老兄 对不起
Dude, I‐‐ I'm sorry, man.
我真的很自私
I was being really selfish and‐‐
不 我不是说那个
No, man, that's not what I'm talk‐‐
你刚才直接喝了水龙头里的水吗
Did you just drink all that water out of the tap?
是啊
Yeah.
该死的 在开罗你不能直接
Shit, man, you can't be drinkin' water
喝水龙头里的水 兄弟
out of the sink in Cairo, bro.
那玩意会把你的身体毁了
That shit'll fuck up your body.
等会儿你就完蛋了 兄弟
You're gonna be so fucked later, bro.
好吧
Okay.
你在这里干什么
W‐What are you doing here?
我来接杯水喝 你没事吧
I was just getting some water. Are you okay?
我弟弟对你做了什么
What did my brother do to you you?
抱歉 我知道沙迪什么德行
I'm sorry, I know how Shadi gets.
是啊 沙迪 你...你弟弟 嗯
Yeah, Sh‐Shadi, your... your brother. Yeah.
我...我堂弟
My, um, my cousin.
我...
I, um...
我得去...抱歉
I need to use the‐‐ Sorry.
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表