剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
This is breaking news
目前尚不能对此次事件定性
and we're not sure as to the nature of this accident just yet.
我们没事 我保证
不 不
我们在新泽西 距那二十分钟车程呢
我真的不知道
到处都封锁了 我们去不了
我们很快就会团聚 真♥主♥保佑
真的 我们没事
伊斯梅尔 你那边现在几点了
去睡觉吧
学校要停课几天
我也不想让法鲁克去上班
我告诉你 梅萨
周一晚上
我听到他们在嘀咕
像在策划什么可怕的事
事发当天
整个钻石区人去楼空
他们全都没来上班 最多来了一个人
声称为此次袭击负责后
...since taking responsibility for the attacks
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥的下落
there has been no confirmation
尚未得到确认
of Osama bin Laden's current whereabouts.
联邦调查员正在搜查基♥地♥组♥织♥头目
Federal investigators are searching for any possible link
与美国公民间可能存在的任何联♥系♥
between the Al Qaeda leader and citizens of the United States.
目前无法确定
As of now, they are unsure
此次袭击的主谋
if any of the orchestrators of the attacks
是否仍在美国 或仍与组织有联络
still remain in America or in contact with the organization.
这他妈太吓人了
你们觉得是谁干的
还用问吗 当然是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 白♥痴♥
他们还会继续
大概是犹太人
这就是穆♥斯♥林♥搬来的原因
伊♥斯♥兰♥爽死了
该死的移♥民♥干的好事
他们都爱本·拉♥登♥
他派他们来的
你们认为所有穆♥斯♥林♥都参与了吗
你们认为所有穆♥斯♥林♥都参与了吗
当然了 死基佬
穆♥斯♥林♥开心死了
中东贱♥货♥干的
天啊
他们看我们的眼神
The way they are looking at us...
有所不同了
你多心了
我没多心
不然詹姆斯的爸爸为什么取消了泳池派对
就是不想让我们去
事情刚刚过去一周
It just happened a week ago.
人们没心情游泳 真的
People are too sad to go swimming. Honestly.
我知道 这不好 这不好 不好
I know. It's not good. It's not good, no.
拉米 该上学了 快点
Ramy! School time, yalla.
伙计 能问你件事吗
Hey, man, can I ask you somethin'?
当然 什么事
Yeah. What's up?
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Are you a terrorist?
什么
What?
你是不是
You know, like, are you, uh...
他是想问 你们家是不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He means, like, is your family terrorists?
你们是不是阿♥拉♥伯人之类的
Like, are you Arabic and stuff?
我们就是问问 因为
We were just wondering because, you know,
你们来自中东 所以
you're from the Middle East and everything, so...
我们想也许你们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we thought maybe you guys were terrorists.
伙计们 我来自埃及
Guys, I'm from Egypt.
根本不在中东
That's not even the Middle East.
埃及在非洲
Egypt's in Africa!
真说起来 我是黑人
If anything, I'm black.
拜托 你们不会真认为我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧
Come on, you don't really believe I'm a terrorist, do you?
你们了解我的
You guys know me.
真的吗
Do we?
是啊
Yeah.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-你一直在骗我们 -什么时候
- You've been lying to us. - When?
每次我们聊起撸管的事
Whenever we talk about jerking off and stuff,
你总会说奇怪的话
you always say something weird.
那天你说你连续撸了六发
The other day, you said you jerked off six times in a row.
那太荒唐了
That's crazy.
所以我问了我哥
So I asked my brother about it.
他说你要真这么做早就进医院了
He said you can end up in the hospital from doing that.
他说你会死的
He said you could've died.
不会 你们也
No. You can...
你们也可以的
You can do it.
听着 只是你哥没这么做过而已
Look, man, your brother just hasn't done it before.
我哥什么都做过
My brother's done everything.
他哥撸得可多了
His brother jerks off a lot, man.
你究竟有没有撸过
Have you ever even done it?
-我撸过 -别骗我们
- Yeah. - Just be honest with us.
我当然撸过
Of course I have!
你在说谎
You're lying.
我觉得你连怎么撸都不知道
I don't even think you know how to jerk off.
而且我觉得你不是黑人
And I don't think you're black.
我没说谎 伙计们
I'm not lying, guys.
好
Fine.
那就证明给我们看
Then prove it.
去那边
Go in there.
射在叶子上
Jerk off on this leaf.
证明给我们看 你不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Show us you're not a terrorist.
拉米
Hey, Ramy,
你为什么没去詹姆斯的泳池派对
why did you skip James's pool party?
-什么意思 -你说过你要去的
‐ What do you mean? - You said you were coming.
-我以为他取消了 -没有
- I thought it was canceled. - Oh, no.
我们为安吉拉的妈妈点了蜡烛祈福
We lit candles for Angela's mom.
然后克里斯·詹金斯从跳板上做了个抱膝跳水
Then Chris Jenkins did a cannonball off the diving board.
他的屁♥股♥都红了 还哭出来了
His ass got so red he was crying.
他说他是为安吉拉感到伤心才哭的
He tried to say it was 'cause he was sad about Angela,
但是没人相信他
but no one believed him.
早上好 斗牛犬们
Good morning, Bulldogs.
请起立进行效忠宣誓
Please rise for the Pledge of Allegiance.
我谨宣誓效忠
I pledge allegiance to the flag
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
of the United States of America
及效忠所代表之共和国
and to the republic for which it stands,
上帝之下的国度 不可分♥裂♥
one nation under God, indivisible,
自♥由♥平等全民皆享
with liberty and justice for all.
爸爸
Dad?
你家有奶油吗
You have whipped cream?
在右下角
Bottom‐right corner.
在下面啊
The bottom.
雷迪奶油 太棒了
Reddi Wip. Nice.
好穆♥斯♥林♥
Good Muslims.
奥萨马 你现在安全吗
安全 我找了个地方 我表亲家
Yeah, I found a spot. My cousin's place.
你在哪儿 我在皇后区
我在新泽西州
I'm in New Jersey.
新泽西州 那不是很远吗
不太远
Not so far.
不堵车的话二十分钟就到
Only 20 minutes with no traffic.
准备好了就联♥系♥我
Call me when we're ready.
拉米 放松
Ramy, relax.
坐下
Sit.
我喜欢草莓
I love strawberries.
它们只能在温暖的环境中生长
They only grow in warm weather.
但是很快 几个月后
But soon, in a few months,
就是冬天了
it will be winter,
但是美国依然会有草莓
and America will still have strawberries.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know how?
埃及 你的家乡
Egypt, your home,
曾是国王的土地
was a land of kings.
充满文化 创新 科技
Art, innovation, science.
但如今
But now...
它衰弱了
now it is weak.
它欠了那些掌权者的钱
Now it owes money to men in suits.
为了还债
To pay them back,
埃及把麦田
Egypt turned their wheat fields
都种上了草莓
into strawberry fields.
所以每年
So every year,
埃及都要种数不清的草莓
Egypt grows thousands of strawberries.
但不是给埃及人吃的
But they are not for Egyptians.
人们需要小麦做面包
People need wheat for bread.
你明白我的意思吗 拉米
Do you see what I mean, Ramy?
他们吃不上面包了
They have less bread...
就为了让美国人在十二月吃上草莓
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表