剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
我感觉你现在需要帮助
I sense that you're in a time of need?
是的
Yeah.
愿真♥主♥原谅我的用语 我那时盯着的可是
God forgive my language, but I was staring at
我有生以来见过的最完美的屁♥股♥
the most perfect ass I had ever seen.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 迎面而来
I mean, bare naked, in my face,
上面铺着一溜洁白胜雪的可♥卡♥因♥
and there was a line of beautiful, snow‐white coke on there.
我把可♥卡♥因♥吸了
I snorted the coke...
然后她说
and she was like,
来占有我啊
you can have this.
-来占有我的屁♥股♥啊 -嗯
- You can have this ass. ‐ Yeah.
我说 我不感兴趣
And I was like, I don't want it.
什么
What?
就在那时 我知道我准备好追随先知了
That's when I knew I was ready to follow the path of the Prophet.
愿真♥主♥赐福之
P.B.U.H.
你对那个屁♥股♥没兴趣吗
You... you didn't want that ass?
毫无兴趣
I didn't want that ass.
老兄
Dude.
我不...
I don't...
屁♥股♥和胳膊没什么区别
It might as well have been an arm, bro.
我说不好
I don't know, man.
我
I...
我只是感觉很怪异
I just feel so weird.
我
Like, I-I...
我以前从来没碰过毒品 从来没有
I'd never done drugs before, ever.
这是我对自己的定位
It was, like, part of who I am.
-嗯 -而我现在感觉
- Right. - And now I-I feel
不像我自己了
less like me.
我和其他吸大♥麻♥的人没什么区别了 明白吗
I'm just another dude who-who does weed, you know?
很抱歉这么说 不过
I'm sorry to say, bro, but...
听你这么说 你对自己的定位
kind of sounds like your whole idea
只是为了自我陶醉
of who you are is some ego trip.
什么
What?
你的意思是
You're all, like,
"我会做这些事 但我不做那些事
"I do these things and I don't do these things,
所以我是这种人" 对吗
so I'm this kind of person," right?
这都是鬼迷心窍
It's a trick of the devil, bro.
懂吗
Okay?
不是单纯地合计善行和恶行
It's not about adding up every good deed versus bad deed.
如果是这样 我们就全完了
'Cause if it was, none of us would have a chance.
关键在于你的心
It's about your heart.
先知在一篇圣训里说得很到位
You know, the Prophet said the dopest thing in a hadith:
"当一个信徒犯下罪过
"When a believer commits a sin,
他的心上就会形成一个黑点"
a black spot forms on his heart."
别老去想你是怎么搞砸的
Don't spend all night thinking about how you messed up.
想想你要怎么清洁那些黑点
Just think about how you want to clean those black spots.
我得清洁
I got to clean.
请尊重你身边的礼拜者
请不要在清♥真♥寺内睡觉
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表