剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, man.
现在是晨礼时间
晨礼
日出
晌礼
晡礼
昏礼
宵礼
现在真的很晚了
It's really late, huh?
-什么 -现在已经
- What? ‐ It's, like...
已经四点多了 你大概也很累了
It's, like, after 4:00. You're probably really tired.
等等 你的手♥机♥为什么响了
Wait, what was on your phone?
这是...这是礼拜提醒
It's, uh, it's just, like, it's a prayer notification,
因为就要日出了 所以
'cause the... sun's about to rise. So...
你想做完之后再礼拜吗
Do you wanna pray after we're done?
我不能做♥爱♥
I‐‐ I can't have sex.
今天是斋月的第一天
Today's the first day of Ramadan,
穆♥斯♥林♥从日出到日落之间不能吃喝以及做♥爱♥
so we can't eat or drink or... have sex from sunrise to sunset.
所以你只能在晚上做♥爱♥吗
So, what, you can only fuck at night?
我其实根本不能做♥爱♥
I actually can't at all.
我是说 我根本就不该做 除非
I mean, I'm never really supposed to, unless I'm, you know,
是和我的妻子 但是
married to the person, but, um...
显然我做过 但是这个月我
you know, obviously I do, but this month I...
我试着
I try to be, you know‐‐
我试着远离分心因素
I try to get rid of all distractions.
我觉得这很棒
I‐I think that's amazing.
-真的吗 -真的
‐ Really? - Yeah.
我甚至做不到为赎罪日禁食一天
I can't even fast for, like, one day for Yom Kippur.
我会忍♥不住吃好多蛋糕
I have to eat, like, ten pieces of cake
而且不能让我爷爷看到 不然他会哭的
and hide it from my grandpa, or he'll cry.
-他会哭 -对
‐ He'll cry? - Yeah.
你还在这里做什么 你该走了
Yeah, like, what are you doing here? You should go.
嗯 是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, no. I am, I am.
我只是 我也想见你
I just‐‐ I wanted to see you, too,
所以我试着两头兼顾 但是
so I was trying to make it all work, but‐‐
不用这样 如果你想好了 那就去做
Fuck that. If you're gonna do it, do it.
嗯 我会做的
Yeah. Yeah, no. I'm‐‐ I'm gonna do it.
很好
Great.
那就三十天后见吧
So I'll see you in, like, 30 days.
好 三十天后见
Yeah. I'll see you in 30 days.
拉米
第一季 第五集
拉米
Ramy.
去中国人那里把刻好字的货取回来
Pick up the engraving from the Chinese.
你也在吃
You're eating too?
现在是斋月
It‐‐ It's Ramadan.
斋月明天才开始 真正的穆♥斯♥林♥都知道
Ramadan is tomorrow. A real Muslim would know this.
我认识的所有穆♥斯♥林♥今天都在斋戒
Everybody I know is fasting today.
那是因为他们在学沙特人
That's because they're following Saudi.
我又不听沙特阿♥拉♥伯的话
I don't answer to Saudi Arabia.
沙特是世界上最腐♥败♥的国家
The most corrupt country in the world.
我还以为是以色列
I thought that was Israel.
他们是犹太人 不懂事
They're Jews. They don't know any better.
穆♥斯♥林♥不该如此
Muslims should.
你决定斋戒 我就出于尊重背对着你
You decide to fast, I'll turn my back out of respect for you.
随便吧 我要去做礼拜了 好吗
Okay, whatever. Look, I'm gonna go pray, all right?
过几分钟就回来
I'll be back in a couple of minutes.
这是你来这里工作后第一次做礼拜
It's the first time you've prayed since you started.
我根本没见你做过礼拜
I haven't seen you pray at all.
亲爱的
Habibi...
我不做礼拜是因为这是我和真♥主♥的私事
I don't pray because it's between me and Allah.
我不会显摆或者弄得人尽皆知
I don't show off or make announcement, huh?
懂吗 这叫谦逊
Yeah? It's called humility.
这次斋月你还挺认真的嘛
You're very serious about this Ramadan, huh?
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back.
拉米 再不来吃饭就没得吃了
瞧瞧他 拉米谢赫
真好看
你上次穿这个是什么时候
When did you wear this last?
八年级吧 看着有点短
Eighth grade? Lookin' a little short there.
我们有段时间没去埃及了
Yeah, well, we haven't been to Egypt in a while,
我只剩这件了
it's the only one I have.
老兄 你看起来像在脸书上私信我的新移♥民♥
Dude, you look like the fobs that D. M. me on Facebook.
有种"嫁给我吧 我的女王"的感觉
It's very, "Please marry me, my queen."
-给我看看他们的照片 -妈 才不要
‐ Show me their picture. ‐ Mom, ew. No.
这叫保持传统 好吗
It's called being traditional, all right?
你们的第一天斋戒怎么样
How was everyone's first day of fasting?
我正在斋戒
I'm doing that.
你们想在吃东西之前做昏礼吗
You guys want to pray maghrib before we eat?
别说话 别说话
Please. Please.
我今晚可能会去清♥真♥寺
You know, I‐‐ I think I might go to the mosque tonight
做斋月夜间礼拜
to pray taraweeh.
或者在家读《古♥兰♥经♥》 如果有人想...
Or read some Qur'an at home, if anybody wants to‐‐
拉米 拜托 这是第一集
Ramy, please. This is the first episode.
如果我们错过了剧情
If we miss that,
这个月接下来的日子都会看不懂了 拜托
we're gonna be lost for the rest of the month. Please.
看来今年的节目还不错
It seems the shows are gonna be good this year.
好预告片意味着好节目
Good trailers means good shows.
好斋月 真♥主♥的旨意
Good Ramadan, inshallah.
"安♥拉♥"
"Allah."
"安♥拉♥ 安♥拉♥"
"Allah... Allah."
伊♥斯♥兰♥国基佬
外面那个"伊♥斯♥兰♥国基佬"
Man, this "ISIS fag" shit...
来得正是时候
it couldn't come at a better time.
斋月和仇恨犯罪
Ramadan and hate crime?
天啊 这宣传我买♥♥都买♥♥不来
My God, I couldn't pay for that kind of publicity.
这太棒了 瞧瞧这里 人头攒动
This is great. Look at this place. It's jammin'!
-太棒了 -你能把吃的给我吗
- It's amazing. ‐ Man‐‐ You think that I could get my food?
别着急 好吗
Hey, take it easy, all right?
付钱的顾客先吃
Paying customers eat first.
白吃白喝的最后吃 你懂的
Freeloaders eat last. You know this.
还有五分钟就要做晨礼了
It's, like, five minutes until fajr.
你真的要当过斋月的穆♥斯♥林♥吗
You really gonna be one of those Ramadan Muslims, okay?
你不能撸了一整年
You can't be jerkin' off all year,
然后突然就变成马尔科姆·艾克斯
then all of a sudden turn into Malcolm X.
美国非洲裔穆♥斯♥林♥人♥权♥活动家
谢谢 拉娜 亲爱的
Thank you, Rana, habibti.
给你 慢慢享用
Here you go. All right? Enjoy that.
-要等多久 -听着 意图是最关键的
‐ How long‐‐ ‐ Look, it's all about intention.
你是在日出前点的餐 没事的
You placed your order before sunup. You're fine.
给你
Here you go. All right?
另外 那些应用程序 大部分都是垃圾
By the way, all that app shit‐‐ most of it is garbage.
你觉得他们在先知那个年代是怎么做的
How do you think they did it back in the time of the Prophet?
看那边 他们就是那么做的
Look at that. That's how they did it.
那才是真正的穆♥斯♥林♥ 很传统
That's real Muslim right there. That's old‐school.
走出去 日出了 "伙计们 别吃了"
Walk out, the sun's up, "Hey, guess what, guys, don't eat."
日落了 "吃吧" 很简单
Sun's down, "Eat." It's very simple.
不必把事情复杂化
You don't have to complicate things.
对吧
Right?
-他知道我在说什么 -到时间了吗
- He knows what I'm saying. ‐ Is it time?
光污染太严重了
Too much light pollution.
我看不出来是太阳
I can't tell if it's the sun
还是十七街新开的那家塔吉特超♥市♥
or that new Target that opened up on 17th.
那玩意光芒万丈
That shit glows, man.
所以我一小时前就停止吃东西了 以防万一
So I stopped eating an hour ago, just to be safe.
你真的在认真对待
You really are taking this seriously, huh?
-很认真 -我必须这样
- Very seriously. - I have to, man.
我真的很需要这次斋月 老兄
I really need this Ramadan, dude.
上次斋月我有点半吊子
Last time I was half in, half out.
这次斋月 我不碰女人 不看黄♥片♥
This Ramadan, no women, I'm not gonna watch porn,
我要保持专注
I'm just gonna be focused.
不看黄♥片♥ 他说不看黄♥片♥
No porn. This guy says no porn.
-这很难 -不可能
- It's gonna be tough. ‐ No way.
-你凭什么说我 -你肯定坚持不下去
‐ What do you mean I'm gonna‐‐ - You. You are not gonna‐‐
-我怎么了 -最多坚持24小时
‐ What do you mean, me? - I give you 24 hours.
不可能 你一天都坚持不了
Impossible. You won't make it a day.
你们不看黄♥片♥吗
You don't watch porn?
剧集 | 拉米 | 导航列表