剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
I do, Father.
不如你去看看能不能
Why don't you go and see if you can
让那些孩子不那么害怕吧
help those children feel a little less afraid?
你觉得他们会喜欢我吗
You think they will like me?
他们当然会喜欢你
Of course they will like you.
你是人类 跟他们一样
You're a human, just like they are.
这些给你们
You can have these.
睡觉的时候能暖和点
They'll keep you warm while you sleep.
我以前从没见过你这么大的孩子
I've never seen kids as big as you before.
母亲会为你特别缝制一些新衣服
Mother will make you some special clothes,
只给你的
just for you.
她刚...
They're a little stiff when she first --
刚做好的衣服有点硬
when she first makes them,
不过越穿会越柔软
but they'll soften up the more you wear them.
那可真是太好了 谢了
Well, that's great news. Thanks.
不客气
Oh, you are welcome.
加宾怎么了
So, what happened to Gabin?
你怎么知道那名字的
How did you know that name?
加宾
加宾得了病
Gabin got sick.
其他人也是吗
The others, too?
是的
Yes.
那叫老鼠 对吧
It's called a mouse, isn't it?
对 它们其实出生在地球
Yes, they're actually born on Earth.
你们也都是在地球出生的吗
And all of you were born on Earth, too?
是的 我们其实比外表要大13岁
Yes, we're actually 13 years older than we look.
我们之前休眠了很久
We were in hibernation, see?
它真小
It's so small.
22b号♥行星上没有动物
We don't have any animals on 22b.
让他抱一下
Let him hold it.
亨特 别
Hunter, don't.
你想留着吗
You want to keep it?
不 不行
No. Can't.
它是你的
It -- It is yours.
不 没关系
No, it's alright.
你留着吧
You should have it.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yep.
你的朋友们没生病
Your friends didn't get sick.
是她杀了他们
She killed them.
她是个死灵机器人
She's a Necromancer.
他们是被创造来进行大灭绝的
They're built for mass extermination.
可能她动手的时候自己都不知道
She probably did it without even knowing it.
如果你觉得那个男机器人会保护我们
If you think that male android's gonna protect us,
别想了
forget it.
他就是个普通的服务型机器人
He's a generic service model.
死灵机器人是拿他们当饭吃的
Necromancers eat those for breakfast.
你得明白 机器人是被造来保护我们
You see, androids, they were built to protect us,
帮我们干脏活的 好让我们保持纯净
to do our dirty work, so we can stay pure.
如果他们有了感情 那他们就没用了
If they had feelings, they'd be useless.
你知道他们
Have you ever seen how they look
以为没人看着自己时是什么样吗
when they don't know they're being watched?
他们之所以不希望你信奉太阳神索尔
See, the reason why they don't want you to believe in Sol
是因为他们害怕
is because they're afraid
你将见识到的东西
of what it's gonna open your eyes to,
索尔将赋予你的能力
the power it will give you.
想跟我们一起祈祷吗
Do you want to pray with us?
你知道我不能
You know I'm not allowed to.
你们也不能 如果被母亲逮到 她...
And neither are you. If Mother catches you, she'll --
好吧 那你就负责放哨
Alright, maybe you could keep watch, then.
太阳神索尔 请用你的光明与荣耀指引我们
Sol, guide us with your brightness and your glory.
你那全知全见 无法被征服的光
You, the all-seeing and unconquerable light.
愿黑暗永不降临
May darkness never come,
愿黎明永远持续
and may the dawn go on forever.
帮我们保持灵魂纯洁 如此我们才能侍奉您
Help us keep our souls pure that we may serve you.
坎皮恩
Campion?
怎么了
What?
是他给我的
He gave it to me.
他不再需要它了
He was no longer in need of it.
你已经是大孩子了 该知道怎样做才好
Well, you're old enough to know what's best.
我希望你
I don't want you to do those things
不要再做那些表情了
with your face anymore.
什么表情
What things?
你看我的表情
The way you look at me.
我知道那都是假的
I know it's not real.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是啊 你可能真不明白
Yeah, you probably don't.
还给他
Give it to him.
快还给他
Give it to him!
保罗
Paul.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我来
Come along.
你得给他们做示范
You need to show them how it's done.
只有巨蟒骨架所在之处 碳水草才能生长
The carbos grow only where the serpent's bones lay.
所以我们叫它赐予者
That is why we named him the Giver.
这些不太好
These ones are no good.
很难找到真正品质好的
It's hard finding really good ones.
我们不怕干重活
We're not afraid of hard work.
我们都来自军人家庭
We're from military families.
跟他不一样
Unlike him.
拜托 我智商205好吗
Hey, I got an IQ of 205, alright?
如果你想让我像奴隶一样
If you want me rolling around
在泥地里打滚 可以
in the dirt like slave boy, fine,
但那就太浪费我的智商了 好吗
but it's a waste of my intelligence, okay?
-205吗 -对
- 205? - Yeah.
那你是里面最聪明的人吗
Are you the smartest in the group, then?
目前为止 是的
Yeah, by far.
那你呢
What about you?
你确定你不是里面最聪明的吗
Are you sure you're not the smartest of the group?
不是 我想我没他聪明
No, I don't think I'm smarter than him.
是的
Yeah.
是嘛 亨特 过来
Hmm. Hunter, come here.
行 好的
Yeah. Sure.
就这样
Yeah.
好了 现在听仔细了
Alright, now, listen carefully.
好的
Yeah.
一个故障机器人 一个牧师
A malfunctioning android, a Cleric,
还有一只猫走进一家妓院
and a cat walk into a brothel.
故障机器人叫了一个
The malfunctioning android requests
有机械技能的妓♥女♥机器人
an android whore with mechanical skills.
牧师叫了一个
The Cleric requests a virgin
了解密特拉奥秘的处♥女♥
with the knowledge of the Mithraic mysteries.
但猫 猫不知道该叫谁
But the cat -- the cat can't decide what to ask for,
于是它问故障机器人
so he turns to the malfunctioning android
和牧师 索求他们的建议
and the Cleric and asks for suggestions.
牧师转头问故障机器人
The Cleric turns to the malfunctioning android
"猫怎么会说话"
and says, "How is it a cat can speak?"
故障机器人回答他道
To which the malfunctioning android turns and says,
"我出了故障
"I am malfunctioning.
这一切其实都没发生
None of this is actually happening.
猫不存在 你也不存在"
The cat doesn't exist, and neither do you."
然后牧师对他说 "谢天谢地
To which the Cleric then says, "Thank goodness.
我刚才差点以为我疯了"
For a minute there, I thought I was losing my mind."
这是个悖论
You see, it's a paradox.
我有许多只有你这种天才才听得懂的笑话
I have many jokes tailored for geniuses like yourself.
-下一则笑话里也有一只猫 -其实
- This next one also involves a cat. - Yeah, you know what?
我还是去和其他人一起干活吧
Um, I think I'm just gonna, uh, work with the others.
但是 谢了 谢谢 就这样
Yeah. But thanks. Thanks. Alright.
现在闭上你们的眼睛
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表