剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
Won't be much use to the children then.
我们必须继续搜寻幸存者
We have to keep searching for survivors
能找到什么物资也都要带回来
and salvage whatever we can.
我们会营救他们的
We will rescue them,
但我们现在势单力薄
but there are precious few of us now,
我必须确保要为我们所有人做最好的打算
and I have to ensure we do what's best for all.
怎么了 德恩
What is it, Den?
我们找到她了 阁下
We found her, Your Eminence.
你妻子
Your wife.
...她在黑暗长廊中穿行
...as she walks the dark corridor.
请宽恕她所有人的罪
And forgive her her sins,
让她在您的羽翼之下获得永生
so that she may join you in everlasting life.
太阳神索尔 在这个灵魂消散前抓住它
Sol, catch this spirit before it falls,
让她跟您一起获得永生
so that she may join you in eternity.
用您的光芒照耀...
Shine your light on her...
如果说那本狗屁连篇的书里有一句真话
If there's one true line in their big book of bullshit,
那就是种什么得什么
it's that you reap what you sow.
你不能让母亲这么做
You can't let Mother do this.
这一切不是母亲造成的 坎皮恩
Mother is not causing this, Campion.
那我为什么没病
Then why am I not sick?
你很特殊 坎皮恩
You are special, Campion.
不是
No.
特殊到母亲和我都无法完全理解的地步
Special in a way that Mother and I do not fully understand.
继续跟你说下去已经没意义了
There's no point in talking to you anymore.
塔莉
万一是我无意中杀死了第一代的孩子们呢
What if I killed the Gen-1s without knowing it?
现在我又在祸害他们了
And now I'm doing it again.
母亲 你绝对不会做出那种事的
Mother, you would never do that.
你这么说不过是因为你
You only say that because you have
对我有着不该有的信任
some misplaced belief in me.
你对人类之爱的奇怪模仿
Your strange mimicry of human love,
让我们更不安全 父亲
it makes us less safe, Father,
而非更安全
not more.
但如果事实证明是我害他们患病的
But if it turns out that I'm making them sick,
我希望你能帮忙毁掉我
I expect you to assist me in destroying myself.
母亲 我绝对不会做那种事
Mother, that I will never do.
你将不得不做
You would have to.
为了孩子们
For the children.
母亲 等等
Mother, wait.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
卡莱布 卡莱布
Caleb. Caleb.
你是怎么跟他们解释
How did you explain to them
你从哪里学到医疗技能的
where you got your medical skills from?
我跟他们说我在模拟器中曾学习过当医生
I told them that I studied to be a doctor while I was in the sim.
好的 真厉害
Okay, good girl.
没事的
It's okay.
不 我本该在他身边保护他的
No, I was supposed to have been there to protect him.
我应该保护好保罗的
Paul, I should have been there to protect him.
他是个很聪明的孩子
He's a smart kid.
他肯定能想到办法活下来的 好吗
He'll figure out a way to survive, okay?
如果他觉得只要祈祷就能活命
It doesn't matter how smart he is
那他无论多聪明 也无济于事
if he thinks praying is gonna save him.
那至少可以让他保持希望
It'll keep his hopes up.
我保证一定把他救回来
I promise I'm gonna get him back.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
-嗯 -那就好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
那将会是一个充满和平的城市
And it'll be a city of peace,
只有好事会发生
where only good things happen.
或许将来有一天我们能让它成真
And maybe someday we'll make it real.
这艘方舟上至少有一个孤儿是我知道的
There's at least one orphan boy on this ark that I know of.
什么
What?
五角预言里曾提到
The Pentagonal Prophecy --
「在荒无人烟之地的一个孤儿男孩」
an orphaned boy in an empty land.
那个男孩很可能是彼得·瓦列里乌斯
That boy is probably Peter Valerius.
毕竟他的父母都是高级神职人员
I mean, both his parents were senior clerics.
那我们只能等着瞧了
Oh, I guess we'll have to wait and see.
不管那人是谁 都会带领我们去创建新世界
Whoever it is will lead us to the place where it is to be built,
那里一定会是个充满和平的城市
and it'll be a city of peace.
过来 那听上去挺好的
Come here. Sounds good.
如果我不得不去打仗
Do you think I would have been a good soldier,
你认为我会是个好战士吗
if I had to fight in a war?
会的 小家伙
Yeah, buddy.
你会很棒
You would have been great.
但我们这一方不征募孩子
But our side didn't draft kids.
只有无神论者才这么做
Only the atheists did that.
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
开战 开战 开战
War! War! War!
-再大点声 -开战
- Can't hear you! - War!
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
开战 开战
War! War!
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
你是活人吗
Are you real?!
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
你是机器人吗
Are you an android?!
开战
War!
不是
No.
开战 开战
War! War!
-要记住 -开战
- You remember... - War!
你的父母死不瞑目
...your parents died with their eyes open.
开战 开战
War! War!
别让我失望 卡莱布
Don't fail me, Caleb!
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
开战 开战 开战 开战
War! War! War! War!
卡莱布
Caleb!
让开
Move!
卡莱布
Caleb.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
这是什么
What is it?
穿上
Put this on.
把这当成... 涡轮增压器
Think of it as...turbocharge.
-感觉到了吗 别反抗它 -好的
- Feel it? Don't fight it. - Yes.
利用它
Use it.
上吧
Go!
卡莱布 站起来
Caleb, get back up!
卡莱布 卡莱布 卡莱布
Caleb! Caleb! Caleb!
走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
牛奶
Milk!
队长 给你牛奶
For you, Captain. Milk.
新鲜的
It's fresh.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫卢修斯
My name is Lucius.
你是卢修斯
You're Lucius.
你和我父亲曾在地球的
You fought with my father on Earth
波士顿战役中并肩战斗
in the Battle of Boston.
他名叫马利攸
His name was Malius.
是的
Yes.
他是个好人
Good man.
这么说你原谅他了吗
So, you have forgiven him?
这不正是太阳神索尔教导我们的吗
Is that not what Sol teaches us?
-卢修斯 -什么事 队长
- Lucius. - Yes, Captain?
有人探查过那些裂缝吗
Has anyone investigated the cracks?
一定是碰撞的冲击力
The impact of the crash must have ruptured
使得地表破裂 队长
the surface layer, Captain.
下面肯定住着什么东西
There is definitely something living down there.
应许之地下住着的是魔鬼
And beneath the Promised Land will be demons.
当光芒照耀在他们身上时
When the light is shone upon them,
他们必像我们
they shall be like us.
糟了
Oh, shit!
这边
This way!
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表