剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
我们也应该动身
We should mobilize.
太阳神索尔给我们留下了礼物
Sol has left us a gift.
在打开前 我们不能走
We can't leave until we open it.
我们可以找到孩子们之后再回到这里
We can come back here after we get the children.
尽管这么说让我很心痛 苏
As much as it pains me to say this to you, Sue,
但这也许意味着孩子们注定不该被救
but it may mean that the children aren't meant to be rescued.
我们不能毁掉我们神圣的使命
We can't jeopardize our holy mission
因为我们太过软弱 不愿牺牲我们热爱的一切
because we're too weak to sacrifice the things we love.
不行 你能... 拜托 不要听她的
No, can you just -- Please, do not listen to her.
没有入口 阁下
There's no access, Your Eminence!
我们就留在这里
We'll stay here.
用炸♥药♥炸开一个入口
We'll use the explosives to make an entrance,
然后再走
and then we'll get moving.
不行
No!
我们一定要多加小心 不能破坏了内部构造
We must be careful not to destroy what's inside.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Very well.
队长
Captain,
攻破它
breach it.
确保士兵只用手工工具
Ensure the troops only use hand tools.
是 阁下
Yes, Your Eminence.
化学成分对人体不利
Chemical composition is unfavorable to humans,
可能会致命
potentially deadly.
-我们能别耗费能量了吗... -不行
- Now, can we stop wasting energy and get -- - No.
那儿 我看到了什么东西
There! I see something!
-你能把我举起来吗 父亲 -如果连自己都够不着
- Can you lift me up, Father? - If you can't get it yourself,
那就说明它不是可靠的食物源 不是吗
it's not really a viable food source, is it?
怎么样
Well?
易消化
Digestible.
是吗 然后呢
Yes? Go on.
成分对人体有利
Favorable composition.
还有呢
Yes?
含有一些卡路里
Some caloric value.
所以能行 我们可以吃这个吗
So it could work? We can eat it?
我们不用杀那个怪物了
We won't have to kill it.
得利用着陆舱做一次更加严谨的分♥析♥
The lander will have to do a more rigorous analysis.
不过确实很有希望
But it does look promising.
你能看看我的手吗
I was wondering if you could take a look at my hand.
当然
Of course.
还很完整
It's a nice piece.
我在地球上遭遇了一场着陆舱事故
I was in a bad lander accident back on Earth.
无法灵活使用
Keeps seizing up on me.
重新调整一下就好了
Just needs to be realigned, that's all.
没想到你刚离开地球时还对药物一无所知
To think you left Earth knowing nothing about medicine,
如今却成了最后一位医师
now you're its last remaining practitioner.
太阳神索尔助自助者
Sol helps those who help themselves.
你真认为
Do you really believe
祂不会审判我们对孩子们见死不救吗
that he won't judge us by letting our children die?
我丈夫已经准备好领导进攻
My husband is ready to lead the attack,
我向你发誓 他会成功归来
and I promise you he will not fail.
好些了吗
Better?
是的
Yes.
你能考虑下我说的吗
Will you consider what I said?
日落西沉 朦胧的夜开始占据你的空间
The sun is sunk, the shadowy night is reigning in your room.
我们向太阳神索尔祈祷 祂那救赎的光芒
We pray to Sol, his saving light...
能指引我们穿过阴霾
...to guide us through the gloom.
你没听过吗
You don't know it?
好像没有
I don't think so.
是经♥文♥里的吗
Is it from the scriptures?
是的
Yes.
我觉得这能行得通 真的
I think it's going to work. I really do.
希望如此
I hope so.
-我能给它命名吗 -如果你想的话
- Can I name it? - If you wish to.
地球上人人都爱吃的那种食物叫什么来着
What was that name of the Earth food that everybody liked?
-披萨 -没错
- Pizza. - Yes!
我喜欢那个名字 披萨
I love that name -- pizza.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
会成功的
It's going to work.
一定能行的
It's really going to work.
微量氢氰化物
Trace levels of hydrocyanide.
是有毒的
It's toxic.
没有脉搏
There's no pulse.
你终于决定把它拆解了吗
Have you finally decided to strip it for parts?
坦佩斯特问能不能把它修好
Tempest asked if it could be repaired.
她想用它来代♥孕♥ 直到形成胚胎
She wants to use it to carry her fetus to term.
我决定允许她这样做
I've decided to allow it.
为什么
Why?
她是被强迫受孕的
She was impregnated against her will.
我们还剩下六个合成子♥宫♥袋
We have six remaining synthetic womb sacks.
如果我们能修好实验室的内部系统
If we can repair the lab's internal system --
她的创伤压力是可治疗的
Her traumatic stress is treatable.
你不应该干扰自然过程
You shouldn't tamper with the natural process.
就像地球上那句古话说的 母亲
It's like that old saying on Earth, Mother,
"顺应自然规律"
"Let nature run its course."
自然没有规律
Nature has no course.
我反对
I am against it.
但最终决定权还是在于你
But I'll leave you with the final decision.
我已经决定杀掉我们抓住的那个怪物
I've decided to slaughter the creature we captured.
杀掉它
Slaughter it?
孩子们需要进食
The children need to eat.
那东西没多少肉
There's not much meat on it,
但应该足够让他们几天内不会挨饿
but it should be enough to keep them from starving for a few days,
到时候再抓一只就又有食物了
until we capture another.
需要我现在就杀掉吗
Should I kill it now, then?
不 我说了我会做
No. I said I would do it.
但我可以做得更快 更利索
But I can do it more quickly, without any mess.
不 母亲 我需要...更有用
No, Mother. I need to be...more useful.
我不想让坎皮恩看到 那会让他感到痛苦
I don't want Campion seeing. It'll pain him.
你和我都清楚他的同理心
You know as well as I that his sense of empathy
太过显著了
is highly pronounced.
是的
Yes.
如果我们不教他减弱那些感情
And if we don't teach him to mitigate those feelings,
它们迟早会害死他的
it will surely get him killed.
停下
Stop.
怎么了
What?
-那是什么动静 -怎么了
- What is that? - What?
那声音
That!
我听不到
I can't hear that.
那是什么声音
What is that?
你听不到吗
you can't hear that?
什么 怎么了
What? What?
-你听不到吗 -不 我听不到
- You can't hear it? - No, I can't hear it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
按住他 他是个受扰者
Hold him down. He's a ticker.
他的心智被死灵机器人感染了
His mind's been infected by the necromancer.
他不是受扰者 他需要医疗救助
He's not a ticker! He needs medical attention!
-他在发作 -让我治疗他 给我点时间
- He's ticking! - Let me treat him! Just give me a second!
-他会害死我们所有人 -放开他 都退后
- He'll kill us all! - Get off him! Just back off!
把枪给我 把她弄走
Give me that! Get her out of the way!
放开他 放开他
Let go of him! Let him go!
太阳神索尔 在这个灵魂陨落前抓住他
Sol, catch this spirit before it falls
-这样他就能和你永存 -不
- so he may join you in eternity. - No!
当他踏入黑暗长廊时 照亮你的光
Shine your light as he walks the dark corridor.
-拜托等等 -等等 我叫你等等
- Please wait! - Just Wait! I said wait!
阁下 这是蠼螋
Your Eminence, it's an ear wig.
是我们的
It's one of ours.
队长 看
Captain, look.
你想要除掉我 阁下
You trying to get rid of me, Your Eminence?
我绝不会采取这种无神论者的背叛行为
I would never resort to such atheistic treachery.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表