剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
要照顾一千个殖民者会很困难
it will be difficult to care for a thousand colonists.
我觉得他们不会需要太多医疗照顾
I don't think they'll be requiring much medical attention.
我摸到了一些东西
I'm feeling something
但我的解剖构造说明里没提到
that is not in my anatomical build description.
是什么
What is it?
我不知道 卡尔
I don't know, Karl.
你才是医生
You're the doctor.
你能看到它吗
Can you get a look at it?
是球状物
Spherical.
直径3.4英寸
3.4 inches in diameter.
可能是个硅肿瘤
Probably a silicon tumor.
逆时针方向把它拉出来
Pull it out with a counter-clockwise motion.
怎么了
What is it?
它动了
It moved.
真稀奇
That's unusual.
它正对我的触摸做出反应
It's reacting to my touch.
你的触觉可能出错了
Your senses may be misfiring.
我的看护程序...
My caregiving program --
正在覆写我
it's overriding me.
真奇怪
That's odd.
你的生存对你的看护职责至关重要
Your survival is essential to your caregiving duties.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
也许肿瘤已经破坏了
Perhaps the tumor has corrupted
你的编程参数
your programming parameters.
一定是某种新型硅肿瘤
Must be some new strain of silicon tumor
在这种特定环境下产生的
particular to this environment.
你在这颗行星期间有没有接触过
Have you been exposed to any foreign entities
任何外星存在
during your time on this planet?
没有
No.
如果我不能减轻这种不适
If I can't alleviate this discomfort,
我就没希望救出我的孩子们了
I have no hope of being able to rescue my children.
减轻不适唯一的方法
The only way to alleviate discomfort
就是给肿瘤喂食燃料血
is to feed the tumor fuel-blood.
这样它就会停止吸取你的营养
Then it will cease to feed on you.
这会暂时让你恢复体力
This will temporarily help you regain your strength,
但也会加快肿瘤生长
but it will also accelerate the tumor's growth.
以及你不可避免的报废
and your inevitable breakdown.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
更多燃料血是吗
So, more fuel blood?
是的
Yes.
但别看着我
But don't look at me.
你需要找到更多捐献者
You'll need to find more donors.
坎皮恩
Campion.
给你带了点菌类
Got some fungus for you.
拉上去
Pull it up.
谢了
Thanks.
保罗
Paul.
我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
We wear the armor of Mithras and the light.
一切的伤害都对我们无效
We are shielded from all that is harmful.
太阳神索尔 赐予我们力量
Sol, give us the strength
来做出那些必须面对的艰难抉择
to make the tough decisions we must face.
用你的智慧指引我们
Guide us with your wisdom.
用你的光庇佑我们
Bless us with your light.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
太阳神索尔从没说过
Sol never said that it would be easy
征服这个世界会很容易 对吗
colonizing this world, did he?
对
No.
所以我们必须专心侍奉他 对吗
So, we must focus on serving him, right?
对 我们应该
Yes, we should.
这意味着我们必须保持纯洁
So, that means we must stay pure.
也就是你必须离那个无神论孩子远点 好吗
That means you must stay away from that atheist kid, okay?
好
Okay.
好孩子
Good boy.
还疼吗
How's the pain?
我看见你在教堂的样子了
I saw you in the church.
你一定很不好受
That couldn't have been easy for you,
看着我祷告
watching me pray.
对 但凡事都有第一次
Yeah, well, there's a first for everything.
信仰不会一夜之间就形成
Belief doesn't happen overnight.
不是那么回事
It's not how it works.
你现在成专家了吗
So, you're an expert now?
我在想我们的第一次约会
I was thinking about our first date.
那根本不是约会 我当时在受刑
That wasn't a date. I was being tortured.
你当时需要救援
You needed rescuing.
不 我才不需要
No, I didn't.
我当时正准备逃跑
I-I was in the process of escaping.
而我救了你
And I rescued you.
其他囚犯...
All the other prisoners...
都崩溃了
cracked,
但你没有
but not you.
我的玛丽没有
Not my Mary.
我想我就是那么顽强
I guess I'm stubborn like that.
我开始忘记你的脸了
I'm starting to forget your face.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise be to Sol.
太阳神索尔是光
Sol is the light.
如果你不是天堂方舟的指定旅客
If you are not a designated passenger on the ark of heaven,
请离开这里
please clear the area.
所有被选中旅客必须前往5号♥安全检查站
All chosen passengers must proceed to security checkpoint 5.
新的伊甸园在开普勒-22b号♥行星上等着你们
A new Eden awaits you on Kepler-22b.
如果你没有通行证
If you do not have a passport,
你将不能进入
you will not be granted entry.
重复
Repeat,
如果你没有通行证
if you do not have a passport,
你将不能进入
you will not be granted entry.
晃动入口或者和旅客竞争登船
Rocking entryways or otherwise competing passenger boarding
是严格禁止的行为
is strictly prohibited.
违规者将当场被处决
Violators will be executed on sight.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise be to Sol.
太阳神索尔是光
Sol is light.
如果你不是天堂方舟的指定旅客
If you are not a designated passenger on the ark of heaven,
请离开这里
please clear the area.
所有被选中旅客必须前往5号♥安全检查站
All chosen passengers must proceed to security checkpoint 5.
如果你没有通行证
If you do not have a passport,
你将不能进入
you will not be granted entry.
我不是很确定 卡莱布
I don't know about this, Caleb.
从现在开始我叫马库斯 记得吗
It's Marcus from now on, remember?
马库斯 你是苏
Marcus, and you're Sue.
我说的就是这个
That's what i'm talking about.
我不确定我能否做到
I don't know if I can do it.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
怎么说
How?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为没有你我做不到
Because I can't do it without you.
我们是叛徒
We're traitors.
只要我们相互支持我们就不是叛徒
We're not traitors as long as we have each other's back.
你和我
You and me --
是唯一重要的事
that's all that matters.
你和我
You and me.
你和我
You and me.
你要继续作弊吗
You gonna keep cheating?
你拿着什么
What do you got?
袖子里藏了五六张牌吗
Like, five, six cards in your sleeve?
突然抽出来
Popping it off, yeah?
你烂死了
You're horrible.
别太敏感
Don't get too sensitive there.
他在作弊
Well, he's fucking cheating.
我没作弊
I'm not cheating.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表