剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
异星灾变
第一季 第一集
开普勒-22b号♥行星
我们是最早的一批人 是先锋
We were the first, the pioneers,
但我们毫不畏惧
but we weren't scared.
我们知道无论发生了什么事
We knew that no matter what happened,
母亲和父亲总是会保护好我们的
Mother and Father would always keep us safe.
很高兴见到你 母亲
Nice to meet you, Mother.
你在降落时遭受任何损伤了吗
Did you sustain any damage during the landing?
没有
No.
没有损伤 你为何这么问
No damage. Why do you ask?
我的程序告诉我 我最重要的任务就是...
My programming is telling me that it's a priority for me --
保护你的周全
your well-being.
我也会保护你的周全
And yours will be mine.
是
Yes.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
我们得出去
We need to get out.
快点 母亲
Quickly, Mother.
在解决麻烦期间 你想听个笑话吗
Would you like to hear a joke while we work this out?
雄性磁铁会对雌性磁铁说什么
What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?
告诉我
Tell me.
可以取回的
Retrievable.
雄性磁铁说了什么
So, what did the male magnet say?
他说 "当我看到你身后的样子 我的内心很排斥
He said, "When I saw your backside, I was repelled.
然而 当我看到你前面的样子
However, after seeing you from the front,
我却被你深深吸引"
I now find you very attractive."
我感到很乐观
I feel optimistic.
是的
Yes.
父亲 看看这个
Father, look at this.
你准备好了吗 母亲
Are you ready, Mother?
启动1号♥胚胎
Initiating trimester one.
脐带已接入
Umbilicals in place.
激活
Activate.
九个月后
你想听个笑话来帮你放松吗
Would you like to hear a joke to help you relax?
需要几个机器人来...
How many androids does it take to --
最后一个 但同样是宝贝 6号♥
Last, but not least, number six.
他没有呼吸
He's not breathing.
抱来给我
Give him to me.
我们的程序规定要把他分解
Our programming dictates that we need to break it down,
用他来喂养其他的孩子
feed him to the others.
让我先抱抱他
Let me hold him first.
我们必须赶快进行
We need to do it soon,
再迟的话 他的细胞就开始腐♥败♥变质了
before its cells start to deteriorate.
你需要把你的能量留着给其他孩子
You need to save your energy for the others.
等等
Wait.
我们的程序显示 我们应该
Our programming dictates that we name
用我们创造者的名字来命名这最小的第一代孩子
the youngest of Generation-1 after our creator.
坎皮恩
Campion.
一个强大的名字
A strong name.
他似乎很配得上这个名字
He seems deserving of it.
太美味了
Delicious!
想吃吗
Do you want?
你想吃吗
Would you like to eat?
不吗
No?
你想吃吗
You want?
要养活我们很艰难
It was hard keeping us alive,
但父亲和母亲从未抱怨过
but Mother and Father never complained,
也从未厌倦或是发脾气
never got tired, or lost their temper.
他们从不把时间用来享受自己的生活
And they never took time for themselves,
他们总是确保我们过得开心快乐
always making sure we were happy.
坎皮恩
Campion?
快下来
Get down!
母亲
Mother.
这里有东西
I found something.
发生的一切糟糕的事情都不是他们的错
All the bad stuff that happened wasn't their fault.
未来是不可见的
The future is invisible,
就算对机器人也是一样
even for androids.
数到三
On three.
三
And three.
往我这边还是你那边
To me or to you?
站在这里好好看看
Stand right here and have a look at it.
想过去看看吗
You want to go for a look?
♪它很重 我很热♪
? Is very heavy, and I'm hot ?
♪但我力气很大♪
? But I'm very strong ?
♪我做了好多好多陶器♪
? I'm doing lots of pottery ?
♪忙得不可开交♪
? My hands are full ?
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉 你在哪
Tally, where are you?!
塔莉
Tally?!
塔莉
我现在明白了 这个世界并不像父亲母亲一样
I've learned now that this world isn't like Mother and Father.
它不在乎我们是否开心
It doesn't care if we're happy,
我们死了它也不会难过
and it doesn't get sad when we die.
我们对它来说根本无足轻重
We don't really matter to it at all.
来啊 德文 跟我们一起玩
Come on, Devon. Play with us.
四年后
现在只剩下两个孩子
There's just two of us now,
但我仍然相信父亲和母亲
but I still believe in Mother and Father.
坎皮恩 斯比莉亚
Campion? Spiria?
快进来
Come inside.
他们一定能找到办法让我们再次变得完整
I know they'll find a way to make us whole again.
密特拉教♥徒♥虽然很先进
But despite their advancements,
但他们仍被自己的教义所局限
the Mithraic remain stunted by the tenets of their religion.
比如 他们认为
For instance, they believe that
允许机器人抚养人类的孩子是一种罪恶
allowing androids to raise human children is a sin,
所以他们只能派出一艘装有静止舱的方舟
which forced them to send an ark outfitted with stasis pods,
而不是更轻 更快的飞船
rather than a lighter, faster craft,
就像无神论者送我们来此时所明智使用的那种
such as the one the atheists so wisely used to send us.
对...
Beli--
对虚幻的信仰能抚慰人类的心
Belief in the unreal can comfort the human mind,
但也同样会令其软弱
but it also weakens it.
你们在这里播种的文明
The civilization you're seeding here
将会建立在人类信仰自我之上
will be built on humanity's belief in itself,
而非信仰一个虚幻的神
not an imagined deity.
如果并不是虚幻的呢
And if it's not imagined?
毕竟是他们赢了战争
They won the war, after all.
如果祈祷能让斯比莉亚好起来呢
What if praying will make Spiria better?
不 坎皮恩
No, Campion.
只有科学才能让她好起来
Only science can do that.
科学可没能救回其他几个孩子
It didn't help the others.
因为我们还有很多需要学习
Because we have more to learn.
只有你们抵御住
We will never advance
在幻想中寻求慰藉的冲动 我们才有可能进步
unless you resist the urge to seek solace in fantasy.
你们是无神论者
You are atheists.
爱好和平 崇尚技术官僚
Peaceful, technocratic.
这也是取得进步的唯一途径
And it's the only path to progress.
而且...
And sh--
斯比莉亚 请你说出
Now, Spiria, can you please list the ways
第五条是如何与所有生命形式产生关联的
in which the number five relates to all manifestations of life?
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
他们也不想你放弃 坎皮恩
They wouldn't want you to give up, Campion.
你很坚强 坎皮...
You are strong, Cam...pi...
父亲 她怎么了
Father, what's wrong with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
让我送你回营房♥吧 母亲
Let me help you back to the barracks, Mother.
我没事
I'm alright.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表