剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
This is your last chance to save yourself.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
你接受吗 坎皮恩
Do you accept, Campion?
把他带回筒仓
Put him back in the silo.
立刻
Now.
我本来还希望你是装的 父亲
I had hoped that you were faking, Father.
真正的你也许并没消失
That you might still be in there.
怎么样 喜欢吗
There. Do you like that?
你喜欢被打的感觉吗
Do you like how that feels?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
保罗告诉我发生了什么
Paul told me what happened.
你♥他♥妈♥不许再碰他
Don't you ever fucking touch him again.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
永远不许再碰他
Never again.
你给那个死灵机器人重新编程了没
Did you reprogram the necromancer?
她能用了吗
Is she good to go?
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
你不能把她留在这 和他们一起
You can't leave her here with them.
你必须毁掉她
You have to destroy her.
-我在处理了 -真的吗
- I'm working on it. - Really?
你看起来什么都没干
Doesn't look like you're working on a damn thing.
要知道 如果不是因为我
You know, you would not be alive
你早就死了
if it wasn't for me.
你本来在地球上都准备好要炸死自己了
You were all set to blow yourself up back on Earth.
因为我 你现在才活得好好的
'Cause of me, you now have a life,
你有一个儿子 一个漂亮的男孩
you have a son, a beautiful boy,
你还有未来
and you have a future.
你有今天 不是因为运气好
It's not luck that got you here.
而是因为我
It was me.
那真要感谢太阳神索尔 阁下
Praise Sol for you, Your Eminence.
没有你我会在哪里
Where the fuck would I be without you?
喂 老爹
Hey, Pops.
我需要你帮我做件事
I need your help with something.
父亲
Father.
没错
Yes.
快点
Hurry.
我们必须找回孩子们
We must retrieve the children.
他们还好吗
Are they alright?
坎皮恩吃过东西了吗
Has Campion eaten anything?
他们...
Are they...
我未被授权处理你的请求
I'm not authorized to process your requests.
在我为你做运输准备时 请保持静止
Please remain still while I prepare you for transport.
我们想你 坎皮恩
We missed you, Campion.
你不想我们吗
Don't you miss us?
坎皮恩
Campion.
我们想你
We miss you.
你不想我们吗
Don't you miss us?
为什么我能看见你 却看不见其他孩子
Why can I see you but not the others?
是因为你掉到洞里了吗
Is it because you fell down a hole?
是这个原因吗
Is that why?
现在没人看着你
You're all alone now.
你看外面就知道了
Look outside and see.
阁下
Your Eminence.
我要处理掉她
I'm getting rid of her.
给她重新编程是不可能的
Reprogramming her has proven impossible.
现在吗
Now?
为什么不等明早再去呢
Why won't you wait until the morning?
太阳神索尔指示我立刻办妥
Well, Sol has instructed me not to wait.
那让我跟你一起去吧 她仍然很危险
Then let me come with you. She's still dangerous.
没有这个必要
That is not necessary.
我有服务型机器人帮我
I have the service model to assist me.
这个人不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯
This man is not Marcus Drusus.
他是个无神论者
He's an atheist.
无信仰者
A nonbeliever.
他是无神论军的成员
He's a member of the atheist army.
-一株有害的杂草 -你能让这个贱♥人♥闭嘴吗
- A weed. - Can you shut that bitch up?
他一直在欺骗你们
He's been deceiving you.
他背叛了太阳神索尔
He's a traitor to Sol.
这些机器很聪明 不是吗
Clever, aren't they? These machines?
你听到她说的了吗
You hear that?
她是想自救
She's trying to save herself.
是的
Yes.
她很狡猾
She's a tricky one.
密特拉的工程设计
Mithraic engineering.
真是奇迹
It's truly a wonder.
可惜你不得不报废她
A shame you have to scrap her.
是啊
Oh, well.
确实如此
So it goes.
在你毁了我后这个服务型机器人会怎么样
And what will happen to this service model after you destroy me?
他不会让你失望的
He won't disappoint you.
他非常忠诚
He's as loyal as they come.
一个合格的守护者
A fine protector.
他跟我能力相当
He was my equal.
你会照顾好坎皮恩吗
And will you look after Campion?
他是个善良的孩子
He's a well-intentioned boy
很聪明 足智多谋
who's very clever and resourceful.
他对于你们整个群体都是不可多得的人才
He would be an asset to your colony.
该死
Shit.
把她推进去
Slide her in.
让她活着
Let her live.
别又听到这种胡话啊
Not this shit again.
父亲 如果你可以听到我说的话
Father, in case you can hear me,
谢谢你为孩子们和我所做的一切
thank you for all that you've done for the children and me.
和你一起共事让执行任务的过程变得美好多彩
Serving alongside you has enriched the mission.
让她活着
Let her live.
让她活着
Let her live.
不要
No.
让她活着
Let her live.
把她推进去
Slide her in.
父亲
Father?
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Father.
我会回来救你和孩子们的
I will come back for you and the children.
让她活着
Let her live.
小老鼠
Mouse.
谢谢你 太阳神索尔
Thank you, Sol.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
快看
Look.
什么
What?
太阳神索尔把它带回我身边了
Sol brought him back to me.
我之前跟你说它摔进一个大坑里了 还记得吗
I told you he fell down one of the pits, remember?
你确定它不是藏在墙缝里什么的吗
You sure he wasn't just hiding in the walls or something?
我不知道
I dunno.
你♥爸♥爸还没回来吗
Your dad's not back yet?
好像没有
I don't think so.
你在这等着
Just wait here.
好的
Okay.
妈妈
Mom!
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
快过来
Come here.
保罗 去营房♥ 拿些水来
Paul, go to the barracks. Get me water.
快去啊
Now!
谁把你伤成这样的
Who did this to you?
卡莱布 是谁把你伤成这样的
Caleb, who did this to you?
是那个死灵机器人吗
Was it the necromancer?
好了 仔细听好
Okay, listen to me.
我已经拿到我们所需的一切
I've got everything we need.
我去发动着陆舱
I'll get the lander ready to go.
我们去热带区
We're gonna head for the tropical zone.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我们不去任何地方
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表