剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
你快挖出去了吗
Are you almost out?
-对 -好 等会儿见
- Yes. - Okay, I'll see you soon.
你在干什么 儿子
What are you doing, buddy?
我以为妈妈包里有个东西
Uh...I thought something in Mom's bag
能消除疼痛
might help make the pain go away.
那包里没有什么你需要的东西
There's nothing in that bag that you need.
你会放妈妈出来吗
You gonna let Mom out?
那件事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
没关系 是我的错
It's fine. It was my fault.
不
No.
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault,
我也不想让你担心
and I don't want you to worry.
我和你妈妈非常相爱
You see, your mom and I love each other very much,
但有时候 我们只是意见不一致
but sometimes, we just don't see eye to eye.
事实就是 我很害怕
And the truth is I was really scared
你和妈妈会离开我
that your mommy and you were gonna leave me.
但现在我知道你永远都不会那么做的
But now I know you would never do that.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the armor of mithras and the light.
太阳神索尔 求你告诉我
Please, Sol, show me that
我所走的是正义之路
I am on a righteous path.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to show me.
告诉我 我没疯
Show me that I am not crazy.
我就是那个天选之人
That I am the chosen one.
请指引我该怎么做
Tell me what I should do.
教堂着火了
The church is on fire!
快拿水来
We need water!
小心
Be careful.
有人在里面吗
Is there anyone in there?
巴尔托克 卡茜娅 多里安
Bartok, Cassia, Dorian,
跟着那个孩子
follow the child!
去 快去
Go! Go!
快行动
Get moving!
快点
Come on!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要带我妈妈和坎皮恩去着陆舱
I'm taking my mom and Campion to the lander.
求你不要告诉别人
Please don't tell anyone.
我不会的
I won't.
但你得带我们一起走
But as long as you take us with you.
好吧
Fine!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
妈妈
Mom.
不会吧 保罗
No. Paul.
快点 妈妈 快走
Come on, Mom. Come on.
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
她们跟我们一起走 快走
They're coming with us. Come on.
-真的吗 -是的
- They are? - Yeah.
天呐
Oh, God.
还是很疼
It's still hurting.
它会耗尽我的生命 是不是
It's killing me, isn't it?
很有可能
Most likely.
但谁都说不好
But you never know.
你是死灵机器人
You're a necromancer.
你的同类总是出人意料
Your kind was always full of surprises.
你是在鼓励我
You're trying to cheer me up.
是的
Yes.
准确地说
It is accurate to say
人们目前对暗光子技术所知甚少
that dark photons are a poorly understood technology.
但是 是密特拉教♥徒♥设计并制♥造♥出了我
But the Mithraic designed and built me.
他们怎么可能
How could they not possess
不完全理解自己的技术呢
a full understanding of their own technology?
他们只是照搬了
They followed the formulas they discovered
经书里记录的加密公式
were encrypted in their scriptures
并没真正理解其中的理论概念
with no real understanding of the underlying concepts.
这 这 这 这
The -- The -- The -- The -- the -- The -- The --
这种赋予你力量的技术是太阳神索尔
The technology that powers you was a gift from Sol,
在人类诞生之初 从天堂赐给人类的
passed down from the heavens at the dawn of man.
这是密特拉教宣扬的说法
That is mithraic propaganda.
或许吧
Perhaps.
我只知道程序让我相信的事
I only know what I've been programmed to believe.
当然 你也一样
But of course, same goes for you.
我需要更多捐献者
I need more donors.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
父亲
Father?
是你吗
Is it you?
我尝到血浆时 它就表现出对血浆的渴望
It started itching as soon as I tasted the plasma.
你认为你体内的生长物有碳基成份吗
You think the growth has carbon based components?
这...
How is that...
怎么可能呢
possible?
我知道 这根本不合逻辑
I know. It makes no logical sense.
但我好像能感觉到它的渴求
But I thought I could feel it hungering.
也许是血浆在我系统内循环时...
Perhaps when the plasma circulates from my system...
我这是在干什么
What am I doing?
我的行为比人类更不理智
I'm acting more irrationally than a human.
卡尔
Karl?
坎皮恩 能听见吗
Campion, can you hear me?
去着陆舱和我们会合
Meet us at the lander.
不会吧 不不不
Oh, come on. No. No, no, no,
别啊 不要
no, no, no. Come on.
-不要 -怎么了
- No, no. - What's the matter?
-快点 他们会看见我们的 -快起飞啊
- Hurry up! They're gonna see us! - Fly! Fly!
闭嘴 都闭嘴好吗 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up, please! Shut up!
着陆舱 检测故障
Lander, troubleshoot.
不 你个混♥蛋♥
No, you bastard.
好了 所有人出去
Okay, everyone out.
快 快出去 快点
Move! Let's go! Let's go!
所有人出去 快走
Everyone out! Let's go!
坦佩斯特
Tempest.
母亲
Mother!
你一个人在这里做什么
What are you doing here alone?
我在找你
I was looking for you.
坎皮恩呢
And Campion?
他仍然被关起来了
He's still imprisoned.
至少我离开时仍是
A-At least he was when I left.
他没事吧
Is he alright?
没事
Yeah.
坦佩斯特
Tempest.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
在你教训我该小心之前 听我说
Before you lecture me about being careful,
只是一些擦伤
it's just a few scratches.
不严重的
It's nothing serious.
-母亲 -离我远点 坦佩斯特
- Mother? - Stay away from me, Tempest.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我说 你必须离我远点
I said, you need to stay away from me.
什么
What?
我才刚找到你
I just found you.
走开
Get away!
你知道你要去哪儿吗
Do you know where you're going?
知道
Yeah.
看起来不像
Doesn't look like it.
别动
Hold it!
该忏悔了
Time to do some penance.
坎皮恩
Campion!
这边
This way.
走 快点
And move. Go.
警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口
Warning -- sim is not intended for android interface.
开始模拟
Begin simulation.
警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口
Warning -- sim is not intended for android interface.
你瞧
You see?
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表