剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
所以你得好好照顾它
That means you got to take care of it.
永远
Forever.
我想给它取名叫小老鼠
I want to name him Mouse.
这个名字很合适
Well, that's a very fitting name.
摇摇晃晃的
So wiggly.
小老鼠 快出来
Mouse, come on. Hey.
快出来 小老鼠 你去哪儿了
Come on, Mouse. Where'd you go?
快出来啊 你去哪儿了
Come on, where'd you go?
哈 我找到你了
Ha, I found you.
喂 我找到它了
Hey, guys! I found him!
你们去哪儿了
Guys?
他们在移♥动♥
They're on the move.
他们在移♥动♥
They're on the move!
保罗和其他人分开了
Paul is separated from the others.
他还活着
He's alive.
把万能生物素给我
Give me the omnibiotics.
阁下
Your Eminence,
追踪器显示孩子们还在移♥动♥
the tracker says that the children are on the move.
并且死灵机器人把剩余的药物抢走了
And the necromancer took the rest of the medicine.
你还需要什么证据证明他们还活着
Now, what more proof do you need that they're still alive?
让我带走一半的人吧
Let me take half the men.
让我们剩下的人无人守卫吗
And leave the rest of us unguarded?
他们是孩子啊
They are children.
他们是太阳神索尔之子
They are Sol's children.
索尔肯定不会抛弃他的孩子的
Sol would not abandon his children.
当然不会
Of course not.
因此我们所有人必须一起去救他们
That's why we all must go and save them.
我们所有人
All of us.
好极了
Great.
队长
Captain.
你似乎依然搞不清这里谁才是老大啊
You still seem to harbor some confusion as to the chain of command here.
你该认清自己的身份了
It's time you learned your place.
坎皮恩
Campion?
冷静点
Calm down!
孩子们在哪儿
Where are the children?
那些密特拉孩子体内都有手术置入的定♥位♥器♥
The Mithraic children have locators surgically implanted.
-他们没走多远 -坎皮恩呢
- They haven't gone far. - Campion?
他跟他们在一起
Yes, he's with them.
那你还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
我得先给着陆舱补充燃料
I had to refuel the lander.
但是 母亲 等等
But, Mother, wait!
母亲 等等
Mother. Wait.
看样子保罗落单了
Looks like Paul split off from the group.
我去追他 你把其他人带回来
I'll go after him. You retrieve the others.
我刚才用碳水果给着陆舱补充燃料
I was using the carbos to fuel the lander.
着陆舱排斥碳水果吗
It won't take the carbos?
没有 但你先听我说
It will take them, but I need you to listen to me.
我们检测过碳水果
We tested the carbos,
但从没检测过里面的种子
but we never tested the pits inside them.
种子有放射性 母亲
They're radioactive, Mother.
碳水果被摘下后
And it appears as soon as the carbos are picked,
种子似乎立刻开始衰变
the pits begin to decay,
污染了剩下的果实
contaminating the rest of the tubor.
第一代孩子很早就开始接触
The Gen-1s were exposed early enough
他们一定是产生了抵抗力
that they must have developed some resistance,
所以他们过了那么久
which is likely why it took them so much longer
才...死于辐射影响
to...succumb to the radiation's effects.
你要明白 母亲
You see, Mother,
不是你的错
it wasn't you.
你的确是个好妈妈
You are a good parent.
万能生物素
Omnibiotics.
一找到他们 就立刻给他们服下
Give them to the children as soon as you find them.
能帮助抵消辐射的影响
They'll help counteract the effects of the radiation.
父亲 谢谢你信任我
Thank you, Father, for trusting in me.
保罗不见了
We lost Paul.
都怪我们
It's our fault.
是我们弄丢了他
We lost him.
你之前给我们吃的那种东西还有吗
Do you have any more of that stuff you gave us?
是宝宝不舒服吗
Is it the baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
昨天就开始疼了
It's been hurting since yesterday.
我不想说出来 因为我怕会
I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid
惹恼你的...机器人
of upsetting your...android.
你真觉得她给我们下毒了吗
Do you really think she's poisoning us?
我不能肯定她没有
I don't know that she's not.
但她看起来非常难过
But she seemed so upset,
就好像她真的很担心我一样
like she was really worried about me.
我以前从没见过机器人有那种表现
I've never seen an android behave that way before.
什么声音
What is that?
我告诉过你们的 我就说他们没骗人
I told you. I told you they weren't lying.
外面的确有活生生的怪物
There are things alive out there.
从来没人相信我 就因为我个子小
No one ever believes me because I'm small,
但我说对了
but I was right.
别出声 他们会听见的
Shut up. They'll hear us.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我无效
I am shielded from all that is harmful.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我无效
I am shielded from all that is harmful.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我无效
I am shielded from all that is harmful.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我无效
I am shielded from all that is harmful.
我身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
I wear the Armor of Mithras and the Light.
你找到那只讨厌的老鼠了吗 坎皮恩
Have you managed to find that pesky mouse yet, Campion?
不是母亲害他们生病的
It's not Mother that's making them sick.
如果你想看证据
If you require proof,
我知道你一定想
and I'm sure you do,
就把一颗碳水果装进生物燃料箱
load one of the carbos into the bio-fuel tank.
你自己去看吧
See for yourself.
对不起 母亲
Sorry, Mother.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father.
开门 坎皮恩
Open the door, Campion!
它被绑起来了 逃不出去
It's tied up. It can't escape.
它有没有弄伤你
Did it hurt you?
你的脖子
Your neck.
这没什么
It's nothing.
一切都好
Everything's alright.
你们回去睡觉吧
Go back to your beds.
去啊
Go.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
你背叛了我的信任
You betrayed my trust,
让我看起来像个傻瓜
made me look like a fool.
如果我不能充分照顾好你和其他孩子
If I cannot adequately care for you and the other children,
我对这个家就毫无用处
I am of no use to the family.
我需要有用处 你明白吗
I need to be of use. Do you understand?
你很有用
You are useful.
你救了我们
You saved us.
我会告诉她你救了我们
I'll tell her you saved us.
回屋里去 和其他孩子待在一起
Get back inside with the others.
保罗 你没必要逃跑
Paul, there's no need to run.
如果你能听见我说话
If you can hear me,
你就用最大嗓门大叫
I want you to scream out as loud as you can.
你不安全
You are not safe.
亨特
Hunter?
坦佩斯特
Tempest?
有人吗 拜托
Anybody, please!
是谁
Who is that?
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表