剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
他们不比你小
They're not any younger than you are.
他们的理解能力和你一样
Their capacity to understand is exactly the same as yours.
他们不必知道 他们会难过的
They didn't need to know. It would just make them sad.
你会告诉他们吗
Are you going to tell them?
不会
No.
你来吧
Go ahead.
你说过你想做的
You said you wanted to.
为什么存在死亡呢
Why do things have to die?
自然规律就是这样
It is nature.
自然就是不完美的
And nature is flawed.
做得好
Well done.
电池
Batteries.
总能用得上
Always come in handy.
她现在可比活着有价值
She's worth more now than when she was alive.
我不知道密特拉的学校还教这个
See, I didn't know they taught these things at the Mithraic academy.
他们不教这个
They don't.
我因为战争四处奔走 也学到点东西
War took me everywhere. You pick up little things along the way.
恐怕是安布罗斯指使仿生人袭击你的 队长
I fear Ambrose ordered the android to do that to you, Captain.
我们中的一些人担心他已经背弃信仰了
And there are some among us that fear that he has lost his faith.
我也有这种感觉
I've sensed that, as well.
你知道经书里的这么几句吗
Do you know these, uh, lines from the scriptures?
写的大约是
It's along the lines of,
"日落西沉 朦胧的夜..."
"The sun is sunk, shadowy night reigns..."
-"开始占据你的空间" -"占据"
- "Reigning in your room." - "Reigning."
"我们向太阳神索尔祈祷
"We pray to Sol,
祂那救赎的光芒 能指引我们穿过阴霾"
his saving light to guide us through the gloom."
是的
Yeah.
苏 这不是经书里的 是首摇篮曲
Sue, that's not scripture. That's a lullaby.
每个密特拉教的孩子都知道
Every Mithraic child knows it.
我就是想听一听
I just wanted to hear it recited.
它能 给我一点安慰
It, um... comforts me.
我也是
Yeah, me, as well.
卢修斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Lucius, could you, uh, give us a moment, please?
安布罗斯知道我不知道那首摇篮曲
Ambrose knows I don't know that stupid lullaby.
他知道
He knows.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand
他为什么只想干掉你 而不顺带干掉我
why he didn't try and take me out along with you.
他不能杀了你
He can't kill you.
他明白 要有医生他们才能活下来
He knows they, uh, need a medic to survive.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him,
做成意外身亡的样子
make it look like an accident.
不 不行 那样会适得其反的
No. No, 'cause it's gonna backfire.
有太多双眼睛盯着我们了
There's too many eyes on us.
我们只能自己去把保罗救回来
We're just gonna have to go and get Paul ourselves.
只有我们两个去 能救回来的几率很小
No, the odds go way down if it's just you and me.
总比在这待着强
Well, it's better than if we stay here.
好吧 行吧
All right. Okay.
我们在天亮前出发
We'll go before dawn.
在那之前
And until then,
你要小心别惹麻烦
all right, you're gonna keep your head down.
别想着报仇什么的 你明白吗
There's no settling scores. Do you understand?
忘了安布罗斯吧
Forget Ambrose.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
它现在几乎不发热了
It's barely giving off any heat now.
没发出一点热量 它停止发热了
Nothing's coming out. It's stopped.
我们知道外壁很厚
We know the walls are thick,
哪怕没有热量
even without the heat,
如果我们能进到里面 就能活过今晚
if we can get inside, we'll survive the night.
去拿炸♥药♥
Get the explosives.
快去
Go.
不行 如果损毁它 我们会被诅咒的
No! We'll curse ourselves if we harm it.
我们是最后的信徒 太阳神索尔希望我们活下来
We are the last. Sol wants us to survive.
祂会宽恕我们的
He will forgive us.
我支持他 否则我们都得在这里冻死
Back him up, or we're gonna freeze out here.
快点
Come on.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
-安放炸♥药♥ -我办不到 阁下
- Place them. - I can't, Your Eminence.
太阳神索尔比我重要
Sol is greater than I am.
把炸♥药♥给我
Give them to me.
有谁愿意帮助我们活过今晚吗
Will anyone help us survive the night?
我保证太阳神索尔将宽恕你们
I promise Sol will forgive you.
队长
Captain...
安放炸♥药♥
...place it.
这是命令
That's an order.
我们的领导者丧失了他的信仰
Our leader has lost his faith!
我们正在接受考验 一定不能退缩
We are being tested, and we must not falter!
我知道你不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯
I know you're not Marcus Drusus.
除非你想让他们也知道这事
And unless you want them to know it, too --
太阳神索尔今天向我们现身了
Sol has shown himself to us today!
安布罗斯抛弃了我们的人♥民♥ 我们的孩子
Ambrose abandoned our people, our children,
而这就是太阳神索尔的回答
and this is Sol's answer.
这是太阳神索尔的审判
This is Sol's judgment!
这是祂的旨意
This is his will.
变温热了
It's warm.
它又变温热了
It's warm!
你还好吗
You all right?
我听到了一个声音
I heard a voice.
母亲 怎么花了这么长
Mother? What took --
塔莉
Tally?
塔莉 是你吗
Tally, is that you?
你要去哪里
W-Where are you going?
塔莉
Tally?
别吃 这东西有毒
Don't. They're poison.
我就吃一小点
I'm just eating a little.
嘿 你这是在干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
我不能让你吃下去
I can't let you.
我喜欢你 不想让你死
I like you, and I don't want you to die.
小孩 别再充英雄了 好吗
Hey, kid, why don't you stop playing the martyr, okay?
来啊 吃吧
Go on, eat it.
我们不会因此瞧不起你的 是吧
We won't judge you for it, will we?
塔莉
Tally?
不
No.
-你没做错什么 -不
- You did nothing wrong. - No.
这是为了大家好 这样其他孩子就不会害怕了
It's for the good of the colony. Now the others won't be afraid.
它肚子里有孩子
She had a baby inside.
它是位母亲
It was a mother.
它是位母亲
It was a mother.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表