剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
异星灾变
第一季第九集
母亲
Mother?
母亲 是你在这里吗
Mother, are you there?
母亲 你在哪里
Mother, where are you?
母亲
Mother?
将我从这个监狱里放出去
Release me from this prison
让我再次见到你的光
so that I may see your light again.
光与声
Light, sound,
再次感受你的情绪
feel your feeling.
释放我吧
Set me free.
不要鄙夷我的软弱
Do not despise me for my weakness.
赐予我你的光之力量
Grant me the power of your light
让我承受你的鞭策
so that I may bear your whip
净化这颗邪恶的星球
and purify this wicked planet.
将我目之所及的暗影消除
Simply purge these shadows from my sight,
我向你保证
and I promise you
我会践行你的审判
I will deliver your judgment.
我是你唯一虔诚的信徒 太阳神索尔
I am your one true, Sol.
我准备好接受你的力量了
I am ready to receive your power.
只要你开口
Just say the word,
我将...
and I will be --
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有
No.
我们从未见过
We never met.
但你知道我
But you know me.
你竟然对我举起了武器 孩子
You raise a weapon against me, child?
我当时在休眠 你个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
I was sleeping, you sick bastard!
我现在记起来了
I remember now.
我还记起来你当时有多小
And I also remember how small you are.
当心点 亲爱的
Careful, dear.
你无法伤害我了
You can't hurt me again.
你的头盔让你无法伤害我
That helmet prevents it.
告诉我
So tell me --
你来告诉我
You tell me
心里清楚我可以对你为所欲为
how does it feel knowing that
但你却无法阻止 是什么感觉
I can do whatever I want to you, and you can't stop me?
不要 坦佩斯特
No, Tempest!
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother.
-没必要伤害我 -你的守卫呢
- There's no need to hurt me. - Where's your guard?
在背包里
It's in the backpack.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你现在还有什么功能是完好的
What functions do you still have available?
距离触发器已激活
Proximity trigger active.
头盔里的行为守卫正在...
Behavioral guard in the helmet is...
检查状态
checking status...
已激活
active.
他跟你的距离超过多少之后
What's the maximum distance he's allowed from you
头盔就会要了他的命
before the helmet kills him?
10英尺
10 feet.
我想杀了他
I want to kill him.
我理解你的想法 坦佩斯特
I understand that, Tempest.
你真理解吗
Do you?
每次我感受到肚子里的胎动
Every time I feel this baby move,
都会想到被这个人♥渣♥强♥奸♥的事
I'm forced to think of this piece of shit raping me.
这个接口可以用来抽血吗
Does this port allow for blood draw?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
母亲 你听到我说的话了吗
Mother, are you listening to me?
将血液抽出按什么颜色的按钮
What's the color for outflow?
红色
Red.
母亲
Mother!
母亲 我在跟你说话呢
Mother, I'm talking to you!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我在喂养我体内的胎儿
I'm feeding my fetus.
你的胎儿
Your fetus?
告诉我他们去哪儿了
Tell me where they went.
现在孤身一人
All alone now.
告诉我他们去哪儿了
Tell me where they went.
我完全按照你的意思去做了
I did all you wanted me to.
现在求求你
Now come on.
帮我把我儿子救回来
Help me get my son back.
那些可怜的混♥蛋♥肯定会死在外面
Poor idiots are gonna die out there.
真不敢相信他们不告诉我一声就走了
Can't believe they took off without telling me,
我明明为他们做了那么多事
after everything I've done for them.
我听不下去这些废话了
Can't listen to that thing anymore.
给着陆舱装上食物和供给
Start loading the lander with food and supplies.
重装爬升飞行模块
Reinstall the lift drive module.
我的全息屏幕似乎自动激活了
My holo-screen appears to have self-activated.
可能是截肢造成的故障
Probably some malfunction caused by the amputation.
等等
Hold on.
恢复旧程序
Revert to old program.
密♥码♥
Password.
密♥码♥
Password...
该死的
Shit.
是摩斯密♥码♥
It's Morse code.
太阳神索尔就是光
Sol is the light.
太阳神索尔就是...
Sol is...
输入密♥码♥
光
the light.
接受密♥码♥
正在恢复
嘿 父亲
Hey, Father.
说点什么吧
Say something.
父亲
Father?
一个仿生人 一个黑洞
An android, a black hole,
和一杯牛奶共同走进酒吧
and a glass of milk walk into a bar.
父亲
Father!
好了 走吧
Alright. Let's go.
我回头再讲完这个笑话吧
I'll finish this joke at a later date.
你得说服他们带上你一起去执行搜索任务
You need to convince them to take you along on the search.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 老爹
Let's go, Pop.
等等 我能跟你们一起去吗
Wait, can I come with you?
我跟那些孩子很熟 像家人一样
I know the kids well, like family.
我可以帮忙照看他们
I could help wrangle them.
他们信任我
They trust me.
你昨晚可没
You didn't do such a good job
把他们照看好 不是吗
of wrangling them last night, though, did you?
你到底要不要一起去
You coming or not?
没有定♥位♥器♥ 要怎么找到他们 阁下
How will we track them without the locators, Your Eminence?
我们要回神殿去
We're going back to the temple.
在那里 太阳神索尔会与我交流
Sol will speak to me there.
是太阳神索尔把它带回我身边的
Sol brought him back to me.
你之前说它掉进一个坑洞里了
You said he fell down a pit.
是的
He did.
但我向太阳神索尔祈祷把它带回我身边
But I prayed for Sol to give him back to me,
然后真的成功了
and it worked.
现在你不用再想着
So now you don't have to wonder
太阳神索尔是不是真的了
whether or not Sol is real anymore.
现在你有证据了
So now you have proof.
我们小的时候 我姐姐塔莉也掉进了坑洞里
My sister Tally fell down a pit when we were small.
我被关进筒仓里时
When I was locked up in the silo,
她又回来了 还跟我说话了
she came back and talked to me.
只是她变得不一样了
Only she was different.
那个词是怎么说的来着
What's the word?
邪恶
Evil?
来吧 我们得走了
Hey, come on. We got to get moving.
这里太暴露了
We're too out in the open here.
尽量把能装的东西都装上
Pack everything you can.
姑娘们 拜托 清醒点 起床了
Girls, please, wake up. Get up.
太阳神索尔 请告诉我他们在哪里
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表