剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
We must master happiness now.
这是人类的新篇章
It's a new chapter.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise be to Sol.
-感谢太阳神索尔 -感谢太阳神索尔
- Praise be to Sol. - Praise be to Sol.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise be to Sol.
马库斯 醒醒
Marcus, wake up.
没事 别紧张 是我
It's -- It's okay. It's okay. It's me.
你还好吗 你有点脑震荡
You alright? You just have a concussion.
知道吗
Alright?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
保罗呢
Where's Paul?
他在哪
Where is he?
他不见了
He's gone.
我们得把他找回来
We got to get him back.
死灵机器人带走了他和另外几个孩子
The necromancer took him and some of the other kids
就在方舟坠毁前
before the ark crashed.
我们接收到了他们的定♥位♥器♥信♥号♥♥
We picked up their locator signals.
她把他们囚禁起来了
She's holding them captive.
你知道他们是骗我们的吧
You know they're lying to us, don't you?
外面根本没有危险
There's nothing out there.
他们只是想吓唬我们 防止我们逃跑
They just want to scare us so we don't run away.
他们以前告诉我们坑里有巨蟒
They used to tell us that there were serpents in the pits.
之后我发现那只是为了不让我们
Then I found out it was just to keep us
在坑洞附近玩
from playing near them.
你明白了吗
You see?
她说的那头大灰狼
That big, bad wolf she was talking about?
就是她
That's her.
加固屋子不是为了防止别的东西进来
These reinforcements are not for keeping things out.
而是为了把我们关在里面
They're for keeping us in.
该吃晚饭了
Time for dinner.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
该吃饭了 坎皮恩
It's time for dinner, Campion.
用我教你的拉绳结
Use the taut-line hitch I taught you.
我要用自己的方式
I'm doing it my way.
如果我伤害了你 对不起
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
我不是有意的
It was accidental.
你们两个做任何事都是有意的
Nothing's accidental with you two,
并且你们毫无歉意
and you don't feel sorry.
你们没有任何感觉
You don't feel anything.
你甚至不是我的亲生父亲
You're not even my father.
你只是个普通的服务型机器人
You're just a generic service model.
没错 坎皮恩
Yes, Campion.
所以我才没拿走母亲的双眼
And that is why I didn't take Mother's eyes.
普通服务型机器人无法保护好这个家
A generic service model cannot fully protect this family.
只有母亲能做到
Only Mother can do that.
外面根本没有危险
Nothing's out there.
你们只是想防止我们逃走
You're just trying to keep us from running away.
你不相信我们的话 我不怪你
I do not blame you for not taking us at our word,
毕竟最近发生了那些事
given recent events.
如果你真♥相♥信了 我可能还会担心
I might be worried if you did,
但我们只是想保护你
but we just want to keep you safe,
想看到你平安长大
want to see you grow old.
你这么说只是为了显得你更真实
You're just saying that because it makes you seem more real.
但我的确真实存在 坎皮恩
But I am real, Campion.
算了
Forget it.
等一下
Wait.
这个叫爪子
It's called a claw.
用来捕获
It's for catching...
和杀戮
and killing.
威胁是真的 坎皮恩
The threat is real, Campion.
你舒服躺了一天 开心吗
You have fun lying around all day
我们却得辛苦干活儿
while the rest of us were working?
她的身体也在做养育胎儿的工作
Her body is working to nourish the fetus.
没错 亨特
Yeah, Hunter.
反正大部分活儿都是坎皮恩干的
Campion did most of the work anyway.
你只是坐在那
You just sat there.
闭嘴吧 霍莉
Oh, shut your mouth, Holly.
她不必听你的
She doesn't have to listen to you.
这里不再是你说了算
You're not in charge anymore.
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
你知道我父亲是谁吧
You know who my father was.
知道 但他已经死了 亨特
Yeah, and he's dead now, Hunter.
我父亲也死了 他们全都死了
So is mine. They're all dead,
他们的蠢规矩也随之消失了
and all their stupid rules have died with them.
你说这种话会被活活烧死的
You're gonna burn for that.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那快来惩罚我啊 太阳神索尔
Then come and get me, Sol!
快杀了我吧
Come strike me down!
够了
Stop it!
你们怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你们在教会也这样做吗
Did you act this way in church?
那在这里也不准
Then don't act that way here.
你怎么那么慢 坎皮恩
What took you so long, Campion?
他迟到都怪我 母亲
It's my fault he's late, Mother.
这我不怀疑
Of that I have no doubt.
继续吃饭吧 别再吵架了
Now, let's continue our dinner without any further conflict.
我们来进行礼貌的交谈
We will engage in polite conversation.
或许你们都会想听听...
Perhaps you'd all like to hear --
不是笑话
Not jokes!
是礼貌的交谈
Polite conversation.
霍莉 请你选个话题
Holly, please choose a topic.
好吧
Oh, okay.
坦佩斯特 我有点好奇
Tempest, I was wondering
你打算给宝宝取什么名字
what you're going to name the baby.
我还不知道宝宝的性别
I don't know what the sex is yet.
如果是男孩 我觉得你应该取名为奥托
If it's a boy, I think you should name it Otho.
-闭嘴 -怎么了
- Shut up. - What?
-那是最充满敬意的做法了 -闭嘴 亨特
- It's the most respectable thing to do. - Shut up, Hunter.
孩子他爸可是太阳信使 太阳的特使啊
He was the Heliodromus, you know, courier of the sun.
给我闭嘴就行
Just shut up.
好了 承认吧
Oh, go on, admit it.
你很高兴他选择了你
You're glad he picked you.
坦佩斯特
Tempest!
收回去 收回这句话
Take it back! Take it back!
那些无神论者肯定重新编写了她的程序
The atheists must have reprogrammed her
把她变成了看护型
to be a caregiver.
不可能
Impossible.
从来没有任何无神论者通过编程成功修改过
No atheist has ever successfully reprogrammed
我们的死灵机器人
one of our necromancers.
那并不成功
It wasn't successful.
她在慢慢变回原状
She's reverting.
似乎就是她把她的孩子全杀了 只剩下一个
It looks like she murdered all her children bar one.
如果我们不快点行动 我们的孩子也会被杀死
And if we don't hurry, ours are gonna be next.
谁又敢说她现在没有已经把他们全杀了呢
Who's to say she hasn't killed them already?
定♥位♥器♥无法让我们知道他们现在是死是活
The locators can't tell us if they're alive or dead.
他们还活着
They're alive.
我确定
I know it.
让我带上这些士兵吧
Now, let me take the soldiers,
我立刻就去救回他们
and I'll go get them right now.
我现在是幸存者里级别最高的 队长
I am the highest ranking survivor, Captain.
所以我才来找你 阁下
And that is why I've come to you, Your Eminence.
拜托了 下令吧
Now, please, give me the order.
我们还没有能力去执行营救行动 队长
We're not ready to mount a rescue, Captain.
这些人都精疲力尽了
Those men are exhausted,
并且我们还要把逝者都火化
and we need to cremate the dead.
阁下 那些孩子可能等不了那么久
Your Eminence, the children may not have the luxury of time.
我们也等不了
Nor do we!
如果不抓紧时间搜寻食物和水
If we don't spend this time scavenging for food and water,
我们都会饿死
we're all going to starve.
到时候我们也帮不上那些孩子了
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表