剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
但我真的吃不下那些菌类了
But I just can't stomach that fungus anymore.
但你之前说过你不想杀那些怪物
But you told me you don't want to kill the creatures.
坎皮恩 我不想杀它们
Campion, I don't want to kill the creatures.
但我确实想吃它们
But I do want to eat them.
这工具能替我们动手
This will do all the killing for us.
那是什么
What's that?
看好了
Watch.
把力度调整好真的费了我一番功夫
It was really hard getting the tension in the arm right.
真聪明 保罗
Very clever, Paul.
真的很聪明
Very clever indeed.
这全是你自己做的吗
So what? You, uh, made that all by yourself, huh?
其实不是
No, actually.
如果不是坎皮恩找到这些诱饵
It wouldn't have been possible if Campion
我是做不到的
hadn't found the bait.
不
No.
那不是干这个用的
That's not what it was for!
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
你怎么能这样做
How could you do that?!
坎皮恩
Campion!
坎皮恩
Campion!
告诉你母亲你做了什么
Tell your Mother what you did.
快说
Go on.
告诉她 坎皮恩
Tell her, Campion.
保罗用我的菌类当诱饵设陷阱
Paul used my fungus to bait a trap.
然后呢
And?
然后我攥了拳
And I made a fist.
用拳头打了他
And I hit him with it.
但我只打了一拳
But only once.
坎皮恩
Campion.
好吧
Alright.
可能打了四五拳
Maybe four or five times,
但仅此而已
but that's all.
母亲 你没听到你儿子刚才说的话吗
Mother, did you not hear what your son just said?
是什么让你认为
What made you think
你可以用暴♥力♥表达情绪
violence was an acceptable way of expressing your feelings?
那我们对那些怪物做的呢
What about what we're doing to the creatures?
那不也是暴♥力♥吗
Isn't that violence?
它们是动物
They're animals.
人类本来就要吃动物
Humans have always eaten animals.
这和你对同伴施暴不一样
Violence against your fellow humans is different.
你在地球杀了多少人 母亲
How many people did you kill on Earth, Mother?
那艘方舟上有多少人
How many were aboard that ark?
照我说的做 不要学我的行为
Do as I say, not as I do.
这是什么蠢话
What kind of stupid nonsense is that?
坎皮恩 不许那样跟你母亲说话
Campion, do not speak to your mother that way!
你比我要好 坎皮恩
You are better than me, Campion.
你很特别
You are special.
我不特别
I'm not special.
我这次打了人 下次逼急了
I did a violent thing and I'll do violence again
我还会打人
if I have to.
不 不可以
No you will not!
你是和平主义者
You are a pacifist!
你是指烂好人吧
You mean a pushover.
大家听你的话 母亲
People listen to you, mother,
是因为他们知道不听你话会有何下场
because they're afraid of what will happen if they don't.
够了
Enough of this!
立刻去向保罗道歉
Go and apologize to Paul right now.
不要
No.
我不觉得抱歉
I'm not sorry.
为什么要道歉
Why should I apologize?
立刻去向保罗道歉
Go and apologize to him now.
父亲 请留步 把门关上
Father, please remain, and close the door, please.
你在跟踪我吗
Have you been following me?
跟踪你
Following you?
跟踪你去哪儿 母亲
Following you where, mother?
这是你画的 对不对
You made this, didn't you?
不可思议
Fascinating.
这明显是塔莉的画风
It appears to be drawn in Tally's style.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
但塔莉已经死了
But Tally is dead.
画的内容
And the content of the drawing
让我相信这幅画出自你手
would lead me to believe that you drew it
你模仿塔莉的画风
that you mimicked tally's drawing style
想给我个教训
to teach me some sort of lesson.
母亲 我完全不知道
Mother, I'm afraid I do not have the slightest idea
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
这幅画的内容到底是什么
And what exactly is the content of this drawing?
你直接与休眠舱连接
You direct interfaced with the pod,
设法重放了我的记忆
so you you replayed my sessions somehow.
什么休眠舱
What pod?
现在我非常好奇
Now I am extremely curious.
这和你长时间在外"巡逻"有关吗
Does this somehow relate to your extended "Patrols"?
父亲 别再骗我了
Father, you will stop lying to me.
你如果不说实话我就...
You will stop lying or --
你就怎样
Or? Or what?
再杀我一次吗
Are you going to kill me again?
是不是应该等孩子们先睡着
Shouldn't we wait until the children are asleep?
告诉我是你画的
Tell me you made that drawing!
那就违背了
That would contradict
你刚说的不要对你说谎的指令
your previous instruction of not lying to you.
只可能是你
It had to be you.
如果不是你 那...
If it's not you, then...
母亲
Mother?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother.
母亲 母亲 你要去哪儿
Mother. Mother, where are you going?
阁下 我看到她了
Your Eminence, I see her.
她正准备接入
She's getting ready to plug in.
没有黑暗能与您抗衡
No darkness may stand against you,
因为在光芒照耀下 您所向无敌
for in the Light, you are invincible.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
如果我活下来
If I survive,
会得到赦免吗
will I be pardoned?
当然了
You betcha.
你的工作就是让他保持站立
Okay, your job is to keep him standing,
因为等她醒来后
because when she wakes up,
他会很想躺下来 好吗
he's gonna have a strong desire to lay down, okay?
是 阁下
Yes, Your Eminence.
磁盘会把她困在反馈回路中
Okay, the disk is gonna trap her in a feedback loop,
这会耗尽她的处理能力
which will drain her processing power.
没有暗光子力
Now, without dark photon power,
我们的炸♥药♥应该就能炸死她
our explosives should be enough to blow her ass up.
如果成功了 我就通过通讯器跟你联♥系♥
If it works, I'm gonna contact you via your com.
那时你们才去救孩子们
That's when you get the children.
之前不要行动
Not before.
是 阁下
Yes, Your Eminence.
祝你好运
Good luck.
小心点
Be careful.
都听好了
Alright, listen up.
卢修斯 你跟我走在前面
Lucius, you're up front with me.
其他人 紧随其后
The rest of you, keep close.
你们都听到了
You heard her.
电脑
Computer,
除了我 还有人在方舟被毁后
besides myself, has anyone accessed this simulation
访问过本模拟器吗
since the ark was destroyed?
是的
Affirmative.
另一个用户访问过本模拟器
One other user has accessed the simulation.
是谁
Who?
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表