剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
骗子
Liar!
冷静点 保罗
Relax, Paul.
别
Don't.
我知道你的真实身份
I know what you really are.
保罗 你这是干什么 把枪放下
Paul, what are you doing? Put it down.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mom.
我就是你妈妈
I am your mom.
你先冷静一下 听我说
I need you to take a second. Just listen to me.
别这样 求你了
Just stop, please.
她和那个男人
She and that man
杀了我真正的父母
killed my real mother and father,
夺走了他们的面孔
took their faces.
是太阳神索尔告诉我的
Sol told me that!
你是魔鬼
You're a demon.
无神论魔鬼
An atheist demon!
难道你不是吗
Well, aren't you?
告诉他们
Tell them.
我叫你告诉他们
I said tell them!
对不起 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
你并不感到抱歉
You're not sorry.
你是恶魔
You're evil.
现在她还想伤害母亲的孩子
And now she wants to harm Mother's baby.
她想阻止这个奇迹
She wants to stop the miracle.
对吗 玛丽
Don't you, Mary?
告诉他们
Tell them.
我是想救它 我发誓
I'm trying to save it, I swear.
你说谎
You're lying.
我知道你在说谎
I know you're lying.
太阳神索尔
Sol...
指引我的手
...guide my hand.
-保罗 保罗 -我去追他 我去追他 我去
- Paul! Paul! - I'll get him. I'll get him. I'll get him.
回来 回来
Come back! Come back!
深呼吸 好吗 你不会有事的
Breathe, okay? It's gonna be okay.
找到母亲
Find Mother.
告诉她孩子必须立刻出来 否则它会死
Tell her the baby has to come out now or it's gonna die.
走
Go!
我们走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
不
No.
我的孩子去哪了
Where is my baby?!
你说它...
You said it --
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother.
你得立刻把孩子生出来
The baby needs to be born now.
母亲
Mother?!
母亲
Mother!
母亲 你在哪里
Mother, where are you?
不 坎皮恩
No, Campion!
别过来
Stay away.
是我 母亲
It's me, Mother.
-孩子没事吧 -没事
- Is it alright? - No.
-让我看看它 -不
- Let me see it. - No.
不是我们的创造者
It wasn't our creator.
是别的东西把这放进我体内的
Something else put this inside me.
对不起 父亲
I am so sorry, Father.
只要它还在吸吮 我们就仍然安全
As long as it's suckling, we're safe.
但它不断长大
But it grows,
我担心它吸光我的母乳后
and I fear that once it has drained me from my milk,
就会变得嗜血
it will want blood.
我们把它扔进坑洞
We'll throw it in the pit.
我们不能
We can't.
它会飞
It flies.
但我能带它下去
But I can make it fall
确保它不会回来利用着陆舱
and make sure it doesn't come back in the lander.
我永远都只会是死亡制♥造♥者
And I will never be anything but a creator of death.
我会杀了它
I will kill it.
你太虚弱了 无法驾驶
You're too weak to pilot.
我能应付
I can manage.
不 我们不能冒失败的险
No, we can't risk failing.
我会协助你
I will assist you.
我终于有机会发挥点用处了 母亲
It's a chance to be useful, Mother.
这么做会让我快乐
It would make me happy.
母亲
Mother!
不 母亲
No! Mother!
不 母亲
No!! Mother?
母亲
Mother!
坎皮恩
Campion!
坦佩斯特
Tempest!
没有了我们 坎皮恩和其他人也会好好的
Campion and the others will be alright without us.
是的
Yes.
他们会互相帮助
They will help one another.
坎皮恩会带领他们
Campion will lead them.
他注定会担任这角色
He was always destined for it.
是的
Yes.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
再见
Goodbye.
保罗
Paulie.
不可能
Can't be.
跪下
Get on your knees.
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
这个世界的王
The king of this world.
你们不纯洁
You're impure.
太阳神索尔不希望你们来这里
Sol doesn't want you here.
听从我的提醒
Heed my warning,
否则你们会受到祂的审判
or you will suffer his judgment.
我们知道你的方舟坠毁了
We know your ark crashed.
你没资格威胁我们
You're not exactly in a position to be making threats.
再见了
Bye, now.
跟我一起祈祷
Pray with me.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表