剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
我们想着最好不要告诉你
We thought it best not to tell you.
不想让你担心
Didn't want you to worry.
不
No.
他没有要损坏的迹象啊
He wasn't breaking down.
我们...
We were...
我想见他
I want to see him.
我们停止运转后
Our power cells become radioactive
电池会产生放射性
after we cease functioning.
我只得把他的遗体丢入其中一个坑洞里
I had no choice but to drop his remains into one of the holes.
母亲 怎么了
Mother, what's wrong?
我昨晚可能消耗了过多的能量
I think I may have expended too much energy last night.
扶我起来
Help me up.
喂 有人吗
Hello? I-Is anybody there?
我们需要帮助 喂
W-We need help! Hello?
母亲
Mother?!
母亲
Mother?
2号♥着陆舱 这里是1号♥着陆舱 请回复
Lander 2, this is Lander 1. Come in, please.
这里是2号♥着陆舱
This is Lander 2.
我有你的位置坐标
I have a fix on your coordinates.
我们可以在14小时内到达
We can be there within 14 hours.
坎皮恩
Campion.
扶我起来
Help me up.
这里是3号♥着陆舱
This is Lander 3.
我们也收到了坐标
We've got the coordinates, as well.
我们可以在12小时内到达
We can be there within 12 hours.
别告诉他们我的身份
Do not tell them what I am.
但是
But...
照我说的做
Just do as I say.
你好
Greetings.
你们的信仰是什么
What is your faith?
我们不是信徒
We are not believers.
你好
Hello, there.
我们收到了你的信♥号♥♥
We received your signal.
我们代表密特拉方舟
We represent the ark of the Mithraic.
我们还以为地球所有幸存的难民
We thought all of Earth's surviving refugees
都登上了我们的方舟
were aboard our ark,
但看来太阳神索尔另有计划
but it would seem Sol had other plans.
你们怎么来到这里的
How did you get here?
无神论者没有建方舟的能力
The atheists didn't have the means to build an ark.
这与你们无关
It doesn't concern you.
请离开我们的土地
Now, please get off our land.
我们不希望你们在这里
We don't want you here.
等等 拜托
Wait. Please.
我道歉
Apologies.
但是 是你们给我们发了信♥号♥♥
But it was you that signaled us.
而且据我所知
And to my knowledge,
这里没有法律规定土地的归属权
there are no laws here regarding land
或任何东西的归属权
or anything else.
但我看到你们种了地
But I see that you have been farming.
有不少食物
A lot.
我们很饿
We are very hungry.
种子不能吃
You can't eat the pits.
你的朋友不饿吗
Isn't your friend hungry?
不太可能 他是机器人
Not likely. He's an android.
你们一共有多少人
How many of you are there?
只有母亲和我
It's just Mother and I.
你们之前有多少人
How many of you were there?
之前有8个人
There were eight of us.
我父亲几天前去世了
My Father passed a few days ago.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
你们都是战士吗
Are you all warriors?
我是个牧师 但他俩参加过那场战争
I'm a cleric, but, yes, these two men fought in the war.
你呢 小伙子 你是斗士吗
What about you, boy? Are you a fighter?
你们的方舟派了几艘着陆舱来这星球
How many landers has your ark deployed to the planet?
三艘 包括我们的
Three, including ours.
你们是要寻找最丰饶的地区
And you're searching for the most bountiful region
当作殖民地吧
to start your colony.
我想我们已经找到了
I think we've found it.
赤道附近有片热带区
There's a tropical zone near the equator.
那里有片很大的电磁场
There's a considerable electromagnetic field
阻止我们的方舟着陆
that's preventing us from landing our ark there.
你们打算在哪降落方舟
And where do you plan to land your ark?
这片区域看起来不错
This region seems like a likely candidate.
对你们来说就足够好了
It was good enough for you.
对 曾经是
Yes, it was.
但现在土地变得贫瘠
But the soil is growing infertile,
夜晚也越来越寒冷
and the nights are becoming increasingly cold.
我建议你们去赤道的另一侧看看
I advise you to explore the other side of the equator.
等你们吃完后
When you're finished eating,
我希望你们离开 并转告他们
I would like you to depart and tell them that --
你们在方舟上的同伴
your comrades on the ark.
是吗
Would you?
我保证我们会传达你给的信息
I promise we'll relay your message.
但恐怕我们来不及在气温下降前
But I fear we will not make it back to our lander
赶回着陆舱那里
before the temperature drops,
如果能让我们在这过一夜 我们会很感激
so we would be very grateful if you let us spend the night.
让他们留宿吧 母亲
Let them stay, Mother.
明早天一亮你们就走
You will leave at first light.
不能拖延
With no delay.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
我们还不知道你的名字
We did not get your name.
我叫拉米娅
My name is Lamia.
拉米娅 我来介绍下大家
Lamia, let me introduce ourselves.
不必了
There's no need.
我们不想知道你们的名字
We don't want to know your names.
我带你们去睡觉的地方
I'll show you where you can sleep.
这些可以当毛毯用
You may use these as blankets.
谢谢你 拉米娅
Thank you, Lamia.
晚安
Good night.
她显然是个机器人
Obviously, she's an android.
-你确定吗 -我很确定
- Hmm. Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
听着 这个定居点在这里已经好几年了
Look, this settlement has been here for years.
他们能如此快速到达这里的唯一办法
They only way they could have gotten here so fast
就是搭乘无生命维持系统的
is if they traveled in a small craft
小型飞船
with no life-support systems.
飞船上没有活人 只有冷冻胚胎和机器人
No live humans aboard, just frozen embryos and robots.
「在荒无人烟之地的一个孤儿男孩」
An orphan boy who dwells in an empty land.
那个将发现密特拉教奥秘的先知
The prophet who will discover the Mithraic Mysteries.
我们别被冲昏头脑
Let's not get carried away.
再说 这片土地也许并非荒无人烟
Besides, maybe this land isn't as empty as we thought.
如果他们来了 也许还有其他人也来了
If they made it here, maybe there's others.
这么长时间了 她一定出故障了
She has to be malfunctioning after all this time.
如果那个男孩是先知怎么办
What if the boy is a prophet?
我们不能把他留在这里
We can't leave him here.
说不定 是她杀了其他人
For all we know, she killed the others.
好吧
Fine.
我们带上那个男孩
We'll take the boy.
金
Jinn.
如果那个机器人明早不让我们带走那男孩
If the android doesn't let us take the boy in the morning,
你就必须对付她
you'll need to deal with her.
好的
Yes, of course.
她看起来是低端型号♥
She appears to be a low-end model.
我应该轻易能让她报废
I don't anticipate any difficulty in shutting her down.
这些是我们的庄稼
Those are our crops!
你们有的都能养活一支军队了
You have enough to feed an army.
过来 孩子
Come here, buddy.
我想趁那个机器人不在时跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you without the android for a second.
-她不是机器... -她当然是
- She's not an andr... - Yes, she is.
她是不是故障了
Is she breaking down?
请告诉我你们可以修好她
Please tell me you can fix her.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表