剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
卢修斯和其他人呢
Where's Lucius and the others?
我不知道 死了或是在逃跑吧
I don't know, dead or running.
我跟你说了等我的消息再行动
I told you to wait until you heard from me.
我以为她把你杀了
I thought she killed you.
你当然会这么以为
Of course you did.
我们该逃了
We need to run.
我们无法从她手上逃脱
We can't escape her.
我都叫你等着了
I told you to wait.
那个死灵机器人在你和其他孩子身边时
When the necromancer's around you and the other children,
会把眼睛取下来 对吧
she takes her eyes out, doesn't she?
她把眼睛放在脖子上挂着的小袋子里
She puts them around her neck in a pouch.
那就没什么好怕的了
Then there's nothing to be afraid of.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我希望你再回去
I want you to go back in there.
不 绝对不行
No! No, no way.
听着 你也想救出其他孩子 对吧
Hey, you wanted to go save the other children, right?
并且你不希望那个死灵机器人
And you don't want the necromancer
杀了我和你妈妈 对吧
to kill me and your mom, do you?
她不会杀你们的
She wouldn't do that.
不 她会的
Yeah, she would.
不 她不会
No, she wouldn't.
-你妈心里也很清楚 -别说了 马库斯
- And your mother knows it. - Stop it, Marcus.
没你的帮助 我们逃不掉 保罗
We can't escape without your help, Paul.
我们可以逃走的
We can get away.
我们可以逃走的 马库斯
We can get away, Marcus.
我们不需要你的帮助 保罗
We don't need your help, Paul.
-我们可以逃走的 -她在骗你
- We can get away. - She's lying to you.
我可以去
I can go.
不 你不必做任何你不想做的事
No, you you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
-没事的 -保罗 你不必这么做的
- It's alright. - Paul, you don't have to do it.
我可以回去
I can go back.
这才是我的小战士嘛
That's my little soldier.
你不能再质疑他的能力了
You got to stop doubting him.
要开始相信他
Start believing in him.
没事的
It's alright.
我想去 妈妈
I want to, Mom.
这是最后一颗了
That's the last one.
瞧瞧是谁回来了
Look who it is.
我听到枪声就躲起来了
I hid when I heard the guns.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
又不是我朝他开枪的
I didn't shoot him.
你直接朝他开枪都比这好
You may as well have.
我又不是唯一知道他们要来的人
I wasn't the only one who knew they were coming.
对吧 霍莉
Right, Holly?
对不起 坎皮恩
Sorry, Campion.
不要
No!
不要 保罗 别走
No, Paul! Stay here!
别这么做 保罗
Don't do this, Paul!
快还给我 保罗
Give them back to me, Paul!
不要
No!
让她活着吧
Let her live.
不要
No.
到爸爸身边来
Come to your dad.
好孩子
Good boy.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表