剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
这架飞船里
Inside this craft
装载着一批冷冻的人类胚胎
are a number of frozen human embryos.
我改造了你的身体
I've modified your body
这样等你降落在开普勒-22b号♥行星后
so you're capable of bringing them to term
你就有能力将他们分娩出来
once you land on Kepler-22b.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你将把这些孩子抚养成无神论者
You will raise these children to be atheists.
你开启的新世界将不再有
The new world that you start won't have the same problems
导致地球走向毁灭的问题
that ended our world here on Earth.
你是人类最后的希望
You are humanity's last hope.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说得好像你不打算跟我一起走
You speak as if you're not coming with me.
我活不过这么长的旅程
I can't survive the trip.
不要离开我
Don't leave me.
你不会孤身一人
You won't be alone.
不 出问题了
No, something's wrong.
我很痛
I'm hurting.
里面很痛
Inside.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
来 我把你修好
Come, let me fix you.
我会删除我们在一起的这段记忆
I'm going to remove the memories of our time together.
这样就不会痛了
It won't hurt anymore.
不 那样我会失去你的
No. I'll lose you.
好 那我把记忆存档
Alright. I'll archive them, then.
如有必要 你可以取回
You can retrieve them if necessary.
不要离开我 求你了 我...
Don't leave me, please. I --
去吧
Go now.
重新开始
Start over.
你现在是人类的新母亲了
You are the new Mother of humanity.
挽救我们
Save us.
我不记得这些
I didn't remember.
-醒来 母亲 -什么
- Wake up, Mother. - What?
-醒醒 -什么
- Wake up! - What?
一个孩子有危险 快回营地
A child is in danger! Get back to the settlement!
警告 模拟器不适用于仿生人接口
Warning -- Sim is not intended for android interface.
孩子们都好吗
Is everyone alright?
没事 他们都在睡觉
Yes. Everyone is sleeping.
坦佩斯特呢
And Tempest?
她已经睡了好几个小时了
She's been sleeping for hours.
喝下去 喝下去
Drink this. Drink it.
还不晚
It's not too late.
你为什么要这么做 坦佩斯特 为什么
Why did you do this, Tempest? Why?
你差点害死你自己和婴儿
You could have killed yourself and the baby.
别管我
Please, go away.
她需要水 父亲
She needs some water, Father.
父亲
Father!
我不想活了
I don't want to exist.
不 那你的大脑就是生病了
No. Then your brain is sick,
这个问题我们能解决
and that is a problem we can remedy.
不
No.
你修不好我
You can't fix me.
我不是仿生人
I'm not an android.
而且你本来就不在乎我
And you don't care about me anyway.
你只在乎我肚子里的孩子
You only care about the baby.
我对你来说只是一个行走的孵化器
I'm just a walking incubator to you.
不
No.
你们都是我的孩子
You are all my children.
我拒绝让你们任何人死去
And I refuse to let any of you die.
不管你让我有多难做到
No matter how hard you make that job for me.
不
No!
这样会帮助你平静下来
It will help you calm your nerves.
我自己能平静
I can calm them myself.
当然
Of course.
你自己能控制
You are in control.
我只是来保护你
I'm only here to protect you.
信♥号♥♥来自那里
The signal's in there.
没事 我在这 没事了 没事了
It's alright. I got you. You're okay. You're okay.
没事 让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
我是不是
Am I --
我是不是要死了
Am I gonna die?
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
但不是今天
But not today.
按住
Hold that.
可以吗
You okay?
好了
Alright.
我没听见任何孩子的声音 一个人的声音都没有
I don't hear any kids, do you? I don't hear anyone.
你确定信♥号♥♥是来自这里吗
Are you sure this is where the signal's coming from?
-或许孩子们已经... -别说出来
- Maybe the children are -- - Ah, don't say it.
马库斯
Marcus.
是定♥位♥器♥
The locators.
可能有其他人类比我们更早登陆这里
Other humans could have landed here before us,
不过一般人类的速度没他那么快
though he seemed pretty fast for a human.
是张地图
It's a map.
这些东西 是一整张地图
All of this, it's a map.
快看
Look.
这里是神殿
This is the temple.
这些是我们翻过的群山
These are the hills that we crossed.
这是我们现在所处的山谷
The valley we're in right now.
那是群星
The stars.
这里 我知道这地方
And here -- I know this place.
这是个营地
This is a settlement,
那是我们的孩子们
and that's our children.
这地方的主人一直在监视他们
Our host has been watching them.
你发出的噪音也太大了吧
Really loud noise you make.
我知道这是不可能的 但...
I know it's outside the realm of possibility, but...
你似乎很开心
you seem happy.
我只是感恩坦佩斯特和她的孩子还活着
Just grateful that Tempest and her baby are still with us.
感恩
Grateful?
感恩谁
Grateful to whom?
当然是我们的创造者
Our creator, of course.
为什么
Why?
那不是字面上的意思 父亲
It's not a literal statement, Father,
但我坚信 如果我们把这个任务继续下去
but I firmly believe that if we continue with this mission,
将会有美好的未来在等着我们
a great future awaits us.
母亲
Mother.
你说话越来越像个信徒了
You're starting to sound like a believer.
你这话可真够奇怪的
What an odd thing to say.
我们的创造者是真实存在的
Our creator was real.
是个人类 不需要有什么信仰去信奉他
A human. It doesn't require any faith to believe in him.
一切本来都会好的
Everything would have been fine.
但他们却几乎全都是一样的
But instead, they were all alike.
我跟你说 世界疯了
The world has gone mad. I tell you.
保罗和我只吃菌类食物
Paul and I are only eating the fungus.
你们也应该这么做
The rest of you should do the same.
经检测安全可食 营养丰富
It tested safe, and it's fairly nutritious.
而且不必杀生就能获得
And you don't have to kill anything to get it.
我很高兴你们俩成为朋友了
I'm glad you two are becoming friends.
这预示着这个群体未来充满希望
It bodes well for the colony.
太阳神索尔 我们谦卑地祈求帮助
O Sol, humbly we crave thy help.
赐予我们荣耀
Crown us,
我们是在你永恒的光芒中降生的肉体凡胎
thy blood-borne people in your everlasting light.
教我们悲痛地将那些受到诱惑的人驱赶至阴影中
Teach us to deplore and drive the tempted to the shadows.
等我们到达那神圣的地方 在那里 危险将...
When will we reach that blessed abode where danger --
我以为他已经不再听你的祷告了呢
I thought he wasn't listening to you anymore.
你那天晚上不是抱怨这事来着吗
Wasn't that what you were whining about the other night?
你以为祂为何让你强♥奸♥那些女孩
Why do you think he wanted you to rape those girls?
祂为何让你做这么可怕的事
Why would he want you to do such a horrible thing?
我不会假装知晓祂的缘由
I don't pretend to know His reasons.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表