剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
波士顿 2145年
趴下
Get down!
玛丽
Mary!
快进来
Get in here.
扣上头盔
Visor.
不要
No!
帮帮忙 我着火了
Help. I'm burning.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我的手臂还在烧呢
My arm is on fire.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
你能把我弄下来吗
Could you please get me down from here?
稍等
Hold on.
我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
We wear the armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我们无效
We are shielded from all that is harmful.
向崇高的...
Hail --
帮帮忙啊
Do you mind?
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
模式 A类
这是A类的医疗机器人
It's an A-Class medical.
看样子他之前在给密特拉军官
Looks like he was doing medical exams
和他们的家人做医疗检查
on Mithraic officers and their families.
为什么
What for?
他们被选中登上方舟
They were chosen to go on the ark.
他们的身份信息都在这里面
All their identifying information is on here.
马库斯·德鲁苏斯
这些机器人会做整容手术吗
Can these things do plastic surgery?
当然可以
Of course.
我擅长的领域还包括战争创伤 颅骨...
I'm also proficient in war wounds, crani--
-好了 闭嘴 -是 长官
- Okay, shut up. - Yes, sir.
我们跟这两个人的体型差不多
We're about the same build as these two.
我们可以拿他们的通行证
We can get their passes.
如果不登上方舟 我们会死的
If we don't get on the ark, we're gonna die,
跟这颗星球上的其他一切一起灭亡
along with everything else on this planet.
这个机器人几乎已经无法运转了
This android is barely functioning.
我的机能还有70%完好呢
I still have 70% capability.
我先来
I'll go first.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
不如你去给我们找点吃的东西吧
Now, why don't you go find us something to eat?
这会很疼吗
Is this gonna hurt?
稍微有点疼
Marginally.
这或许能让你好受些
This might make you feel better.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
你表现得很好
You are doing really well.
这个会稍微更疼一些
This'll hurt a little bit more.
开始了
Here we go.
操
Fuck!
两天内就能完全移植上去
This will graft within two days.
请勿使用肥皂或水进行清洁
Please do not use soap or water to clean.
这会是永久性的
This will be permanent.
真是一点都"不疼"呢
That didn't hurt a bit.
接下来到你了
You are next.
没事的
It's okay.
请再往后仰一点
More to the back, please.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Okay.
你只需保持呼吸就行
You just gotta breathe.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
出自圣诞歌♥曲《善良的国王瓦茨拉夫》
?善良的国王瓦茨拉夫?
? Good King Wenceslas looked out ?
?就在圣斯德望日当天?
? On the feast of Stephen ?
?外面大雪纷飞?
? When the snow lay 'round about ?
?深深地覆盖了一切?
? Deep and crisp and even ?
?晚上的月光明亮皎洁?
? Brightly shone the moon that night ?
他为什么要让我们遭受磨难
Why does he allow us to suffer?
他在考验我们
He tests us.
你能再努力点吗
Can you please try a little harder?
什么
What?
你得表现得更让人信服才行
You're gonna have to be more convincing than that.
他在考验我们
He tests us.
我们都做到这一步了
We've gone this far.
你能投入点吗
Can you please commit?
他在考验我们
He tests us.
也没那么难 是吧
Wasn't so hard, was it?
玛丽
Mary?
阿尔伯特 她去哪儿了
Albert, where is she?
玛丽
Mary?
我憎恶这张脸
I hate it.
我喜欢
I like it.
卡莱布
Caleb.
我现在叫马库斯
It's Marcus.
你从此以后就叫苏了
And it's Sue from now on.
不要
No!
我们会撑过去的
We'll get through this.
我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
We wear the armor of Mithras and the Light.
一切的伤害都对我们无效
We are shielded from all that is harmful.
肯定就是这里了
This must be it.
给我出来
Show yourselves.
我们身着密特拉神与光之铠甲
We wear the armor of Mithras and the light.
一切的伤害都...
We are shielded by --
怎么了
What?
他们有个孩子
They have a kid.
上面说会在登船区将他送回我们身边
It says he'll be returned to us at the boarding area.
数字通行证秘钥34 35 36
Digital pass keys 34, 35, 36.
我们的确有个儿子
We have a son.
太阳神索尔 请用你的光明与荣耀指引我们
Sol, guide us with your brightness and your glory.
你那全知全见 无法被征服的光
You, the all-seeing, unconquerable light,
愿黑暗永不降临
may darkness never come.
如此我们才能侍奉...
...so that we may serve...
日落之神 道 下降的不死之神
God of the sunset, Dow, descending immortal.
请保佑我的灵魂 福泽...
Bless my soul. ...watches over...
日落之神 落在西边的海洋上
God of the sunset, low upon the western main.
道 下降的不死之神
Dow, descending immortal,
必将再次升起
immortal to rise again.
我觉得那就是他
I think that's him.
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
你们好 父亲 母亲
Hello, Father, Mother.
德鲁苏斯队长
Captain Drusus.
我们把他照顾得很好
We took good care of him.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位
All congregants,
请准备好通行证 即将进行检查
please have your identification passes ready for inspection.
-走吧 -继续排队去吧
- Come on. - Back in line.
再见 保罗
Bye, Paul.
再见
Bye.
欢迎 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Welcome, brothers and sisters.
我们祈祷 我们崇拜
We will pray. We will worship.
我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过
We will atone for the sins we committed on Earth.
等我们到达应许之地
And when we reach the Promised Land,
太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们
Sol will reward us.
太阳神索尔 带我们逃离这被毁掉的世界
Sol, deliver us from this ruined world.
你还好吗
you alright?
我害怕
I'm scared.
-没事的 -感觉不太对
- It's alright. - It doesn't feel right.
没事的 没事 知道吗
It's gonna be okay. It's alright. Okay?
异星灾变
第一季 第二集
开普勒-22b号♥行星 如今
你体内感觉到的不适是很正常的
The internal distress you're feeling is normal.
我给你装了个新的处理器
You've had a new processor installed.
你现在得保持冷静
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表