剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
过载而已
Just overloaded.
请继续
Please continue.
-母亲 -继续
- Mother. - Continue!
坎皮恩
Campion.
别让母亲看到你在祈祷
Don't let Mother catch you praying.
坎皮恩 小可怜
Campion, you poor boy,
你看起来累坏了
you look exhausted.
你得睡会儿觉
You need to get some sleep.
我不想
I don't want to.
我太想你了
I miss you too much.
但你要是不睡觉 就不能专心完成
But if you don't sleep, you won't be able to concentrate
你必须要做的那些重要工作了
on all the important work you have to do.
斯比莉亚就不会这么说
Spiria wouldn't say that.
她确实不会
No. She wouldn't.
我不想忘记她的样子
I don't want to forget what she looks like.
我几乎想不起其他人的样子了
I can barely picture the others.
你肯定都记得清清楚楚的 是吗
I bet you can remember them all perfectly, can't you?
母亲
Mother?
她出现了 我看到她了
She -- She's here! I-I see her!
你为什么之前没这样做
Why haven't you ever done that before?
我之前不知道我能
I didn't know I could.
我的出厂说明里没有提到
I have no record of virtual retinal display
虚拟视网膜显示功能
in my build description.
不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?!
你不能下去
You can't go down there!
坎皮恩 密特拉方舟已经抵达
Campion, the ark of the Mithraic has arrived
目前正环绕这星球的轨道飞行
and is now orbiting the planet.
我要下去联♥系♥他们
I'm going down there to make contact
这样我和母亲消失之后
so that when Mother and I are gone,
就有人能照顾你
you will be taken care of.
但他们是我们的敌人
But they're our enemies.
他们是仅剩的人类 坎皮恩
They are all that's left of mankind, Campion.
是你的同类
Your kind.
战争结束了
The war is over.
我相信他们会很乐意
I'm sure they'll be very pleased
纳入像你这样勇敢能干的男子汉
to add a boy as brave and capable as you to their ranks.
你可以把对这里的了解都告诉他们
And you can teach them all you've learned about this place,
教给他们你学到的那些优秀技能
all those fine skills you've developed.
你得假装皈依他们的信仰
You will have to pretend to ascribe to their beliefs,
不过我觉得这对你来说不是难事
but I expect that won't be so difficult for you.
但他们不能治好你和母亲吗
But can't they fix you and Mother?
让你们不再发生故障
Keep you from breaking down?
他们应该能做到 但是 坎皮恩...
That's likely within their power, but, Campion...
那就让他们修好你们 我们就都能在一起了
Then we'll have them fix you, and we can all stay together.
当然
Yes.
我们都能在一起
We can all stay together.
但你不能告诉母亲
Oh, but you cannot tell Mother.
暂时不行
Not yet.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们什么时候才能告诉她
When can we tell her?
等她来不及阻止我们的时候
When it's too late for her to stop us.
等等 那巨蟒怎么办
Wait. What about the serpents?
它们已经灭绝了 坎皮恩
They're extinct, Campion.
我们告诉你们 它们生活在这些坑洞里
We told you they lived down in these pits
是为了让你们别在这附近玩
to keep you children from playing near them.
塔莉的意外发生之后
After what happened to Tally,
我们不能再冒这种风险
we couldn't afford to take any chances.
洞里温度更高
The temperature's higher down here.
父亲 绳子会磨断的
Father! The rope is fraying!
谢谢 坎皮恩
Thank you, Campion!
让我下去吧
Let me go down.
我的体重还不到你的一半
I weigh less than half as much as you.
太危险了 坎皮恩
It's too dangerous, Campion.
特别是你还属于濒危物种
Especially for a member of an endangered species.
但你如何让他们知道我们在这呢
But how will you let them know that we're here?
他们该怎么找到我们
How will they find us?
我们明天再试 找一条更结实的绳子
We'll try again tomorrow with a sturdier rope.
走吧
Now, come on.
我刚才在飞行 父亲
I was flying, Father.
当我脱离睡眠模式时 我在飞行
When I came out of sleep mode, I was flying.
你得让我给你做个系统检查
You need to let me do a systems check on you.
有助于延长你的运行期限
It could help extend your functioning.
如果你不想帮助自己 我也没法帮你
I cannot help you if you refuse to help yourself.
你真出故障了吗
Are you really breaking down?
是的
Yes.
但等到那时候 你已经不需要我了
But by the time it happens, you won't need me anymore.
你今天都干什么了
What were you doing all day?
你没摘任何碳水果
You didn't pick any carbos.
我做了树枝人 就像平常那样
Made stick people, like I always do.
告诉我你今天去哪了
Tell me where you went today.
哪也没去
Nowhere.
你在撒谎
You're lying!
我跟着父亲去了你们的飞船 在坑洞那里
I followed Father to your ship...in the holes.
母亲
Mother?
你下去洞底了吗
Did you go down there?
我没成功
I attempted to.
我们说好了不会那样做
We agreed we weren't going to do that.
他们来了 母亲
They're here, Mother.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我知道你会试图阻止我
I knew you'd try and stop me
发送我们的位置
from transmitting our location.
你是对的 我会试图阻止你
You were right. I will try and stop you
因为那与我们的核心目标背道而驰
because that is the exact opposite of our core objective.
也许你才是那个
Perhaps you are the one
需要系统检查的人 父亲
who needs a systems check, Father.
我们已经没有扩大人口规模的希望了
We no longer have any hope of increasing our numbers.
只剩下坎皮恩
There is only Campion.
等我们彻底报废后 就剩他自己了
And when we break down, he will be alone.
他需要跟人类在一起
He needs to be with other humans.
就算密特拉教♥徒♥有妄想症
Even if the Mithraic are delusional,
跟他们在一起也好过孤身一人
he is better off with them than with no one.
我们都亲眼看到了
We've both seen it.
每次有人死亡 痛苦都把他进一步推向信仰
Each death he suffers pushes him further towards belief.
除了我们的教诲
After all our teachings,
只有信仰能减轻他的痛苦
it's the only thing that eases his suffering.
我还以为我们是一致的 父亲
I thought we were in sync, Father,
以为我们能保持一致 直到停止运转
that we would remain in sync until we ceased to operate.
我们带着12个胚胎来到这
We came here with 12 viable embryos,
12年过去了 我们只剩下一个孩子
and 12 years later, we only have one child.
住口
Stop!
我们的创造者高估了我们的能力
Our creator overestimated our abilities.
我们辜负了他 母亲 也辜负了我们的孩子
We've failed him, Mother, and we've failed our children.
别说了
Stop speaking!
让我帮你
Let me help you.
求你了 母亲
Please. Mother.
睡吧 母亲 睡吧
Sleep, Mother. Sleep.
母亲 我受损了
Mother, I'm damaged.
扶我回营地
Help me back to the barracks.
母亲
Mother?
父亲
Father?!
母亲
Mother?!
坎皮恩
Campion.
母亲
Mother.
坎皮恩
Campion...
父亲停止运转了
Father has shut down...
永久地
permanently.
什么
What?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他之前还好好的
He was fine.
他知道他时日不多了
He knew he was getting close to the end.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表