剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
应该就在这附近
Should be around here somewhere.
我之前放的
I set it earlier.
-真的有用 -不不 等等
- It really works. - No, no, no. Wait.
等等 让我看看
Wait, let me see.
妈妈 它死了
Mom, it's dead.
这是你做的
You made that?
这样我们就不用亲手杀它们了
So we didn't have to kill them ourselves.
诱饵是坎皮恩找到的
Campion found the bait.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
不过现在不是了
Well... we were friends.
我得帮他看见光
I have to help him see the light.
如果他受洗了
If he's baptized,
我们就能放他出来了 对吧
we'll let him out, right?
总有一天 我会吃到好东西的
One of these days, I'm gonna eat something that tastes good.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在地球上吃过很多好吃的
We ate lots of good stuff on Earth.
是啊 只是时间太久远 我都忘了
Yeah, I guess it's been so long, I just forgot.
能把布给我吗
Can I get that cloth?
好
Yeah.
这有好多肉
There's so much meat here.
保罗 听我说
Hey, Paul, listen to me.
你不能告诉别人这件事 知道吧
You can't tell anybody about this, right?
-好 -要当成惊喜
- Okay. - Keep it a surprise.
好恶心
Disgusting.
任何把我重新编码的尝试都只会失败
Any attempt to reprogram me will result in failure.
之前就有人成功过
Somebody's done it before.
某人之前还是坚定的无神论者呢
Someone who was firm in his atheistic beliefs.
为了生存 做什么都无可厚非
There's nothing wrong with doing whatever it takes to survive.
你父母就是这么教你的吗
Is that what your parents taught you?
有些道理是自己慢慢摸索出来的
Some things you learn as you go.
你是孤儿
You were orphaned.
所以你才成为儿童兵吗
Is that why you became a child soldier?
你父母怎么了
What happened to your parents?
他们遗弃了你
Did they abandon you,
还是战死了
or did they die in the war?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
他们不在了
They're gone.
然而你还背负着那痛苦
And yet, you carry that pain.
那是你程序的一部分吗
Is that part of your program?
做心理分♥析♥
Being a shrink?
过去决定了一个人会做出什么选择
The past informs every decision a human makes,
而你所做的每一个选择
and every choice you've made
都是为了你自身的利益
has served your own self-interest.
事实上我和我妻子来这是为了救我的儿子
Actually, my wife and I came here to save my son.
你儿子已经回到你身边
You have your son.
那接下来呢
And now what?
你觉得你有能力当个好父亲吗
Do you think you have what it takes to be a good parent?
能有多难 你都搞明白了
It can't be that hard. You figured it out.
不是我 是我的创造者
No. My creator did.
他把我设计成什么我就是什么...
I am what he programmed me to be --
一个抚育者 一个母亲
a caregiver, a mother.
你有什么能给予一个孩子呢
What do you have to give a child?
你输了 好吗
You lost, okay?
不管你说什么都改变不了这点
Whatever you say is not gonna change that.
你只熟悉破坏 失去
You've only known destruction, loss.
你这辈子从来没培养过什么
Never nurtured anything in your life.
你又怎么懂得如何养育
How would you know how to nurture?
你只会利用别人
You use people,
就像你利用那些信徒那样
as you've used those believers.
你根本不具备抚养孩子的能力
You are not equipped to raise a child
你自己不过就是个迷失的孩子
when you're nothing more than a lost boy yourself.
没有你保罗会更好...
Paul is better off without you...
你自己心里也清楚
and you know it.
迷失的孩子
Lost boy.
她知道什么
What does she know?
她都不是人类
She's not even human.
我要灭了那臭婊♥子♥
I'll end that bitch.
让她活着
Let her live.
让她活着 你就会成为这世界的王
Let her live, and you will be king of this world.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
王
King.
爸爸
Dad.
我们要举♥行♥坎皮恩的洗礼仪式
We're having a ceremony for Campion's baptism.
-你应该去 -离我远点
- You should be there. - Stay away from me.
但那很重要 爸爸
But it's important. Dad.
我说了离我远点
I said stay away from me.
别干傻事
Don't try anything stupid.
来吧 坎皮恩
Come on, Campion.
他们会放你出去
They're gonna let you out,
但你得接受他们的洗礼
but you have to let them baptize you.
我不想受洗
I don't want to be baptized.
我不想再和你们的宗教有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with your religion anymore.
我想要我的父母
I want my parents back.
我知道 但待在这受罪不会让他们回来的
I know, but suffering in here isn't gonna make that happen.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
你必须接受太阳神索尔
You have to accept Sol.
我能先见见母亲吗
Can I see Mother first?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爸爸不会允许的
My father won't allow it.
她太危险了
She's too dangerous.
走吧 你保证过你会听话的
Come on. You promised you would behave.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
走吧
Let's go.
还没完工
It's not finished yet.
但只要有房♥顶
But as long as it's got a roof,
就算数 对吧
it still counts, right?
算什么
Counts as what?
教堂
A church.
跪下 孩子
Kneel down, child.
你准备好接受太阳神索尔进入你的内心了吗
Are you ready to accept Sol into your heart?
还是你更想回到那个筒仓
Or would you prefer to return to the silo?
不 我准备好了
No, I'm ready.
太阳神索尔 请用你的光辉和无法被征服的光
Sol, cleanse this child's spirit with your radiance
净化这孩子的灵魂
and unconquerable light.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
跟着我念
Repeat after me.
"我身着密特拉神..."
"I wear the Armor of Mithras..."
我身着密特拉神...
I wear the Armor of Mithras...
"与光之铠甲..."
"and the light..."
与光之铠甲...
and the light...
"一切的伤害都对我无效"
"it shields me from all that is harmful."
一切的伤害都...
it shields me from...
要念完
Finish the recitation.
"一切的伤害都对我无效"
"It shields me from all that is harmful."
跟着我念完
Finish the recitation.
坎皮恩
Campion?
跟着我念完
Finish the recitation.
坎皮恩
Campion.
斯比莉亚
你用的是他们的墓碑吗
You used their headstones?
那是墓碑吗
Is that what they were?
是那个仿生人找来的
The android found them.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
没必要给无神论者立墓碑
No need to mark the graves of atheists.
他们没有灵魂
They're soulless,
不配得到太阳神索尔的眷顾
undeserving of Sol's grace.
没关系的 坎皮恩
It's alright, Campion.
只是块石头而已
They're just stones.
它们没有任何意义
They don't mean anything.
这是你救赎自己的最后机会
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表