剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
你不需要把怪物的骸骨埋起来
You don't have to bury the creature's bones.
我跟你说过了 坎皮恩
I told you, Campion.
动物没有灵魂
Animals don't have souls.
你说的又不一定是真的
Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
不是我瞎编的
I didn't make it up.
我很小的时候我父亲告诉我的
My father told me when I was very little.
是真的
It's a fact.
你父亲又怎么知道
How did your father know?
他在经书里读到的
He read it in the scriptures.
那写经书的人又是怎么知道的
And how did the person who wrote the scriptures know?
我不知道 坎皮恩
I don't know, Campion.
但你这样就有点烦人了
But now you're being annoying.
我觉得万物都有灵魂
I think everything has a soul.
哪怕是母亲和父亲
Even Mother and Father.
可能连树都有
Maybe even trees.
不过是那种大树
The big ones, anyway.
幼稚鬼才会说出这种话
That's such a babyish thing to say.
我不介意和你有分歧 保罗
I don't mind disagreeing with you, Paul.
就算产生了分歧也能做朋友
You can disagree and still be friends.
母亲和父亲就总是意见不同
Mother and Father are always disagreeing,
但他们还是好朋友
and they're still friends.
我也不介意
I don't mind, either.
人只愿意相信自己想相信的 坎皮恩
You believe what you want to, Campion.
如果大家能跟我一起认真捡柴
I think these woodgathering trips would be more beneficial
这些拾柴之旅会更有益
if someone besides me actually gathered some wood.
你查出她这段时间都跑去哪里了吗
So did you find out where she's been running to all this time?
你是指我和母亲私底下的谈话内容
You're referring to my private conversation with Mother?
对
Yeah.
人类其实常常因为那种事情
You know humans usually end up leaving each other
分道扬镳
over stuff like that.
什么事
Like what?
自己的另一半说谎呗
I don't know, when their partner lies to them.
母亲没有说谎
Mother is not lying.
你要是更机灵点
If you were a little sharper,
她可能就不会这样骑在你头上了
maybe she wouldn't get over on you so much.
我的提议仍然有效
My offer still stands, you know.
我可以给你做点微调 提升你的处理功能
I could give you a little tuneup, boost your processing power.
每一丁点都很重要
Every little bit counts.
拿着
Carry these.
你得摆出三个正方形
So you need to make three squares,
但是只能移♥动♥三根木棍
but you can only move three sticks.
这题很难的
This puzzle's pretty hard.
我花了多久时间来着 母亲
How long did it take me again, Mother?
你花了23分钟35秒破解这道题
It took you 23 minutes and 35 seconds to solve this one,
这要比你同龄人的平均水平快一些
which is somewhat faster than the average for a child your age.
不是所有的木棍谜题都这么难 但有些是
Not all stick puzzles take that long, but some do.
要给你提示吗
Do you need a hint?
让保罗自己独♥立♥思考
Let Paul try and figure it out on his own.
如果先给答案的话
The lesson doesn't work
就失去学习的意义了
if the answer is given prior to the work.
不用 我好像知道了
No, I think I got it.
厉害啊 保罗
Very impressive, Paul.
你作弊了
You cheated.
-坎皮恩 -不 我没有
- Campion... - No, I didn't. I didn't.
你之前就做过这题了
You already knew this one.
没有 我发誓 我...
No, I swear, I just...
我是刚想出来的
figured it out.
这不是比赛
This is not a competition.
只是锻炼你们解决问题的能力
It's a lesson in... In solving problems.
坎皮恩
Campion?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那是什么
What was that?
没什么 快回去睡觉
It's nothing. Go back to bed.
我们已经不在方舟上了
We're not on the ark anymore.
你管不着我
You can't tell me what to do.
行吧
Fine.
要我去叫母亲吗
Should I call Mother?
也许你能把你藏着掖着的东西给她看
Maybe you can show her what you're hiding.
等等 等等 霍莉 霍莉
Wait, wait, wait. Holly, Holly, Holly, Holly.
还是新鲜的
It's still fresh.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我们找柴火的时候发现的
I found it when we were searching for firewood.
肯定还有幸存的人
There must be survivors.
说不定会来救我们
Probably gonna rescue us.
那父亲和母亲怎么办
What about Father and Mother?
我喜欢他们 我不希望他们受伤
I like them. I don't want them to be hurt.
我懂 但她迟早会觉得
I know, but it's only a matter of time before she decides
不用那双眼睛会带来太多麻烦 我们就会遭殃
it's too much trouble to keep those eyes out, and then poof!
到时候地上会多出五块刻有我们名字的墓碑
There'll be five more gravestones with our names on them.
那不可能会发生
That's not gonna happen.
经典遗言
Famous last words.
阁下 如果我在
Your Eminence, in case I should die
营救孩子们的行动中牺牲了
during the course of our action to reclaim the children,
我想借此机会
I'd like to... I'd like to take this moment
向你表达最深的谢意
to express my deepest gratitude
因为你原谅了我父亲犯下的弥天大罪
for your decision to forgive my father, his mortal sin.
你知道完整经过吗
You know the whole story?
我知道官方报告是怎么写的
Oh, I mean, I know what's in the official report.
既然你提到了 报告写得有些简略
Now that you mention it, it was a bit scant.
你何不告诉我报告里是怎么写的呢
Okay, why don't you tell me what was in the report?
也许我能补充些什么
Maybe there's something I can add.
报告上说
The report said
你的排发现了一个无神论儿童兵 是个女孩
your platoon picked up an atheist child soldier, a female.
我父亲决定把她囚禁起来
My father decided to take her prisoner
而不是处决她
rather than executing her.
不久之后 那个女孩引爆了人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Soon after, the girl ended up detonating a body bomb,
杀死了半个排的士兵
wiping out half your platoon.
在那之后
After which,
你以重大判断失误为由处决了我父亲
you executed my father for his gross error in judgment.
但你没有让仿生人动手
But rather than having an android do it,
你赐予了他荣耀 亲手射杀了他
you did him the honor of shooting him yourself.
为此 我将永远感激 长官
For that, I'm eternally grateful, sir.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
不用客气
Don't mention it.
所以这件事还有其他隐情吗
So, is there anything more to the story?
没有
No.
就这些
That covers it.
我尽最大努力保持机警
I try my best to be vigilant,
让我不受到我父亲软弱性格的影响
guard myself against my father's tendency towards weakness.
你父亲并不软弱
Your father was not weak.
马库斯 我有发现
Marcus, I found something.
看上去她一直在搜寻部件
It looks like she's been scavenging for parts.
她一直在用这个设备
She's been using this.
用来干嘛 她是个仿生人
For what? She's an android.
她直接把自己接入设备
She's been direct interfacing.
看看这些日志
Look at these logs.
最短的一条也有两个多小时
The shortest one is over two hours long.
当她接入设备时
When she's plugged in,
她感觉不到活动
she can't sense movement.
她看不见
She can't see.
也听不见
She can't hear.
她很脆弱
She's vulnerable.
这就是我们的机会
This is it.
我们就趁这时候抓住那贱♥人♥
This is how we're gonna get the bitch.
你怎么看
What do you think?
那是什么
What is it?
是个陷阱
It's a trap.
一个确保在捕猎动物时
A way to ensure nobody gets hurt
没人会受伤的方法
when hunting animals.
对不起 坎皮恩
I'm sorry, Campion.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表