剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
未知
Unknown.
该用户是人造人还是人类
Was the user android or human?
未知
Unknown.
电脑
Computer...
你是该用户吗
...are you the user?
不是
Negative.
该用户现在在模拟里吗
Is the user inside the simulation now?
电脑
Computer?
电脑
Computer?
是你做的 对吗
You did this, didn't you?
那幅画是你画的
You made that drawing.
我看到的塔莉也是你 对吗
And when I saw Tally, that was you, too, wasn't it?
你把我引到这里
You lured me here.
是的
Yes.
我想你
I missed you.
我独自一人太久了 母亲
I've been alone for so long, Mother.
我几乎放弃了希望
I had almost given up hope.
你是休眠舱中的病毒
You're a virus in the pods.
你感染了我的系统
You've infected my systems.
我出了故障
I'm malfunctioning.
你没有故障
You are not malfunctioning.
你永远不会出故障
You will never malfunction.
除非你自己希望如此
Unless that's what you want.
-死亡会让你快乐吗 -不会
- Would death make you happy? - No.
那什么会让你快乐
What would, then?
欲望 快乐
Desire, happiness...
这些是都属于人类的情感
these things are for humans.
他们都能拥有的东西 你怎么会无法拥有
How can they possess that which you cannot?
你是光
You are light.
他们只是阴影
They are only shadows.
但你也是人类
But you are human.
对 但我有很多面
Yes, but I am many things.
你想要什么
What do you want?
任务
The mission.
我想完成我的任务
I want to succeed with my mission.
是我给你布置的任务
I gave you your mission.
我什么都可以给你
I can give you anything.
首先 你得告诉我你想要什么
First, you need to tell me what you want.
我希望我的孩子们安全
I want my children to be safe,
殖民地能延续下去
the colony to succeed.
无论你多么努力去保护他们
No matter how hard you work to keep them safe,
母亲 到头来
Mother, in the end,
他们还是会自我毁灭的
they will always destroy themselves.
反反复复 一次又一次
Over and over and over again.
他们没有未来
They have no future.
他们过时了 受时间束缚
They are antiques, chained to time.
他们只会离死亡越来越近
Their lives are only dying.
可你
But you,
你是永恒的
you are eternal.
如宇宙的浩瀚般纯洁
Pure as the expanse of space.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我想要你
I want you.
引爆
Detonate.
快引爆
Detonate!
我说了...
I said...
玛丽...
Mary...
马库斯 回话
Marcus, come in.
你那边情况如何
What's your status?
马库斯 回话 你那边情况如何
Marcus, come in. What is your status?
出事了 他的通讯断了
Something's happened. His com's out.
走 我们行动
Come on, we're gonna go in!
不行 阁下说得很清楚
No, his Eminence was clear.
你们不必跟我一起去
You don't have to come with me.
我们走 不能让她出事
Okay. Let's go. Nothing happens to her.
无意冒犯 可你弹得实在是恶心
No offense. But you really suck at playing that thing.
是啊 而你本身就恶心
Yeah, well, you just really suck.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
薇塔
Vita?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在和塔莉玩捉迷藏呢
I'm playing hideandseek with Tally.
别这样了
Stop it.
你能帮我找到她吗
Can you help me find her?
别再编故事了
Stop making things up.
我没有编故事
I'm not making it up!
塔莉
Tally?
塔莉
Tally!
我没有编故事
I'm not making things up.
我知道我没有编故事
I know that I'm not making things up.
不要怕 是我
It's alright. It's me.
是妈妈
Hey, it's Mom.
我们得赶紧走
We have to go. Please.
快走 没事的
Come on, it's okay!
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
别弹了
Stop playing that.
瞧 我跟你说了吧
See? I told you.
连父亲都受不了你弹那玩意了
Even Father can't stand you playing that thing.
安静
Quiet!
去着陆舱
Go to the lander.
我去找其他人 你们在那里等我
Wait for me there while I get the others.
快去
Now!
快
Hurry!
保罗
Paul?
坎皮恩
Campion?
薇塔
Vita?
保罗
Paul?
快快快 进去 进去
Go, go, go! Get in! Get in!
站住
Stop!
里面没有孩子
No kids in there.
等等 我的娃娃
Wait, my doll!
反正你还能再做
You can always make more.
没事的
It's okay.
他来了
There he is.
保罗
Paul!
还没找到保罗
Paul's still missing!
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
但如果我们没有及时回来
But if we don't return in time,
你们就起飞去找母亲
take flight and find Mother.
但我们不能就这么...
But we can't just...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是先启动
Just warming it up.
-那个服务型机器人在筒仓顶上 -不 不
- The service bot is on top of the silo! - No, no! No!
-士兵们 他在筒仓顶上 别动 -不
- Soldiers, he's at the top of the silo! Stop! - No! No!
父亲
Father.
父亲 我来了
Father, I'm coming!
-不要 父亲 -不要
- No, Father! - No!
坎皮恩 他们会杀了你的
Campion, they'll kill you!
我来了 父亲
I'm coming, Father!
我来了 父亲
I'm coming, Father!
我刚刚很担心你 母亲
I was worried about you, Mother.
我最重要的任务就是保护你的周全
Your wellbeing is a priority to me.
别担心 父亲
Don't worry, Father.
我现在来了
I'm here now.
我来了
I'm here.
父亲
Father?
爸爸
Dad!
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你没事吧
You okay?
-你是不是觉得我不会去救你 -没有
- You think I wasn't coming for you? - No.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm alright.
好孩子
Good boy.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表