剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
She's not a believer. Her soul's impure.
是你
It was you.
是你让她确信太阳神索尔并不存在
You convinced her that Sol didn't exist.
是你对她做过的那些事
What you did to her.
快跑 坦佩斯特
Run! Tempest!
快跑
Run!
坦佩斯特
Tempest!
不 不 不要
No! No! No! No!
坦佩斯特
Tempest.
坦佩斯特
Tempest?
都结束了 都结束了
It's over. It's over.
都结束了
It's over.
如果我们现在往回走
If we go back now,
几天内可以赶回去
we could make it in a few days.
我们死定了
We're doomed.
我们沦落至此 都是因为他要追赶他妻子
All so he can chase his damn wife.
太阳神索尔并不希望我们来这里
Sol does not want us here.
我们已经偏离了祂的光芒
We have strayed from His light.
他正带我们走入地狱
He's leading us into hell.
神啊 这是献祭给您的
For you, my Lord, I sacrifice.
现在和我交流吧
Now speak to me.
我在聆听
I am listening.
太阳神
My Lord?
母亲 母亲
Mother? Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
父亲
Father?
是我
Yes.
这是段记忆吗
Is this a memory?
不是 母亲
No, Mother.
这是此刻真实发生的
This is now.
你已经恢复了
You've been restored.
坎皮恩
Campion.
坎皮恩
Campion.
你不是真的
You're not real.
没关系
It's alright.
真的是我
It's really me.
你是指哪一个你
Which you do you mean?
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
不许再离开我了
Don't ever leave me again.
现在算两次了
That's twice now.
再也不要了
Never again.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
Promise.
它还好吗
Is it alright?
我碰它它没有任何反应
It's not responding to my touch.
什么没反应
What isn't?
她的孩子 父亲
Her baby, Father.
它死了
It's dead.
他吸干了它 我能感觉到
He drained it. I can feel it.
母亲 它有可能是你肚里内出血积成的血块
Mother, it's likely internal bleeding collecting in your stomach.
请让我来释放你体内的压力...
Now, if you'd allow me to relieve the pressure...
它是真实存在的 父亲
It's real, Father.
胚胎有一半是碳基成分 它需要血浆
The fetus is half carbon-based. It needs plasma.
那我去抓个怪物来
Then I will find a creature.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
能让我单独和她待待吗
Hey, can you give us a minute?
去吧
Go on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救你的孩子
I'm saving your baby.
就抽一品脱 然后我就切断
Just a pint, and then I got to cut you off.
你为什么要这么帮我
Why are you doing this for me?
我不是你的家人或朋友
I'm not your family or your friend.
你之前问我为什么保罗不是我的骨肉
You asked why I cared about Paul
我却还是那么在乎他
when he wasn't my own.
没错
Yes.
你说人类具有共情能力 而仿生人没有
You said humans have empathy, which androids lack.
是的
Right.
我无法生育了
I can't have kids.
我有过一次很严重的流产
I had a bad miscarriage.
很多年前的事了
It was years ago.
所以我们找到保罗的时候...
So, when we found Paul...
我知道太阳神索尔不过是一场骗局
I know that Sol is a lie.
但突然间 我明白了
But I suddenly understood how
在人们无法相信运气的时候
when people can't believe their luck,
他们需要编造一个神来感谢
they have to make up a god to thank for it.
好了 够了
There. That's enough.
你有感觉了吗
Are you feeling it?
有
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
想听个秘密吗
Want to hear a secret?
好啊
Sure.
是太阳神索尔把那孩子放进母亲体内的
Sol put that baby inside Mother.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就是能感觉到
I can just feel it.
祂并不邪恶 像你说的
He's not evil, like you said.
祂是想帮助我们
He's trying to help us.
这个孩子会改变一切
And this baby is gonna change everything.
你知道我杀了他
You know I killed him.
是的 坦佩斯特
Yes, Tempest.
它动了
It moved.
它还活着
It's alive.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太阳神索尔与你交流了吗 阁下
Has Sol spoken to you yet, Your Eminence?
祂有没有告诉你 我们要去哪儿
Has He told you where we're headed?
祂似乎不像以前那样偏爱你
It seems He doesn't quite favor you as He once did.
祂不断考验我们
He tests us.
多里安不只是个考验
Dorian was more than a test.
我们会为他的灵魂祈祷
We will pray for his soul.
但你显然认为他不纯洁
But you obviously deemed him impure.
是的
Yes.
所以更应该为他祈祷了
All the more reason to pray for him.
你心烦意乱
You're upset.
或许你该保持沉默 直到你恢复理智
Perhaps you should stay quiet until you recovered your senses.
你处死我父亲后 为他祈祷了吗
Did you pray for my father after you executed him?
你为他的灵魂祈祷了吗
Did you pray for his soul?
当然
Of course.
你看出我和我父亲有什么相似之处吗
Do you see any resemblance between us, my father and I?
只是个简单的问题
Just a simple question,
你应该很容易就能回答
one you should have no trouble answering.
真正的密特拉教♥徒♥绝不会为他认为不纯洁的灵魂祈祷
A true Mithraic would never pray for a soul he deemed impure.
死灵机器人说的是真的 对吗
What the necromancer said is true, isn't it?
你不是马库斯·德鲁苏斯
You're not Marcus Drusus.
那你究竟是谁
So who the hell are you?
你们都想被欺骗
You all wanted to be deceived.
你们不过是一群盲从的羊
You're nothing but a bunch of sheep --
你们所有人
all of you --
都不配得到索尔的爱
unworthy of Sol's love.
我所做的只是带领你们回到太阳神的光芒中
You see, all I did was lead you back to the light.
我是谁不重要
It doesn't matter who I am.
重要的是祂选择我为王
All that matters is that He chose me to be king.
那祂一定会保护你的吧
Then He will surely protect you, then.
遵行太阳神索尔的旨意
Let Sol's will be done.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表