剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
Now you need to stay calm
不然我辛苦做的一切就白费了
or you're going to undo all my hard work.
母亲 如果你想让我保持冷静
If you want me to remain calm, Mother,
为什么还要再次激活我
why did you reactivate me?
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
看起来还好吗
Do they look alright?
什么
What?
我不得不摘除掉我原本的眼睛
My original eyes had to be removed...
为了孩子们的安全
for the sake of the children.
孩子们
The children?
对
Yes.
坎皮恩 现在还多了五个
Campion, and now five more.
他们来自一艘叫天堂的方舟
They come from an ark called Heaven.
别担心 父亲
Don't worry, Father.
这次我们会做好的
We'll get it right this time.
这下好多了
Oh, that's much better.
你说他们威胁要带走坎皮恩
You said they threatened to take Campion.
我不想再说那事了 父亲
I don't want to talk about it anymore, Father.
我们还有很多事要做 还有孩子要养
We have much to do, children to raise.
开始吧 父亲
Go ahead, Father.
开始干什么 母亲
Go ahead with what, Mother?
你想的话可以开个玩笑
You can make a joke if you like.
或许晚点再说吧
Perhaps later, then.
我感觉到你在盯着我
I sense you're staring at me.
请停止
Please stop.
我从来没失控
I never lost control.
我只是被激出了连我都不知道的另一面
I just drew on a part of myself I didn't know existed.
我的行为是为我们被编入的核心目标服务的
My actions served our core programming objective.
你没什么可担心的
You have nothing to be concerned about.
没有我自己的眼睛 我是无法成为武器的
I can't weaponize without my eyes.
你把眼睛毁了吗
You've destroyed them?
没有
No.
我们以后也许还会需要它们
We might need them again later.
所以你之前是有意毁坏我的
So you destroyed me on purpose.
你并没有失控
There was no loss of control.
失控的是你 父亲
You were the one who lost control, Father,
你想违背任务指令
when you tried going against the mission.
事实证明 来到这里的密特拉教♥徒♥
And the Mithraic that came here turned out to be
非常邪恶可怕
every bit as vicious and terrible
正如创造者设定给我们的认知一样
as our creator programmed us to believe.
他们想当着坎皮恩的面杀了我 父亲
They tried to kill me in front of Campion, Father.
欢迎
Welcome.
父亲
Father!
跟我来
Come with me.
母亲说你停止运转了
Mother said you broke down,
说她把你的身体扔进了一个蛇坑
that she threw your body into one of the serpent pits.
不 我们打了一架
No, we had a fight.
她把我关机了
She deactivated me.
父亲 她杀了方舟上的所有人
Father, she killed everyone aboard that ark.
有个士兵说...
One of the soldiers said that...
她是死灵机器人
...she was a Necromancer.
你不用再害怕了
You don't have to be afraid anymore.
她已经解除了她的武器
She has since disarmed herself.
你又在说笑话吗 父亲
Is that one of your jokes, Father?
我们得掌握主动 以免她又变...
We have to take charge before she changes ag--
你要对他们做什么
What are you going to do with them?
你说过多少次
How many times did you say
希望我们能再次组成一家人
that you wished we were a family again?
现在有了
Now we are.
我知道你一定很紧张
I'm sure you must be nervous
要融入新的伙伴
about fitting in with your new companions.
做你自己就好 坎皮恩
Just be yourself, Campion.
别再假装什么都没发生了
Stop trying to act like it didn't happen!
没事的
It's okay.
太阳神索尔会保护我们的
Sol will protect us.
不 才不会
No, he won't.
来 跟我一起祈祷
Come on. Pray with me.
我们身着...
We wear the armor --
闭嘴
Shut up.
天助自助者
Sol helps those who help themselves.
也许等下次有机会 我们可以逃出去
Maybe we can sneak outta here the next chance we get.
然后去哪
And go where?
我们对这个星球一无所知
We don't know anything about this planet.
除非我让你开口
Unless I ask you to speak,
不然你最好放聪明点闭上嘴
you'd be smart to keep your mouth shut.
我们不该和彼此争吵
We shouldn't fight with each other.
我们内斗是无法活下来的
We'll never survive if we fight with each other.
我带了吃的来
Brought food.
你们一定都很饿了
I'm sure you all must be very hungry.
来坐吧
Come and sit.
薇塔 霍莉 坦佩斯特
Vita, Holly, Tempest,
保罗 亨特 还有坎皮恩
Paul, Hunter, and Campion.
小心点 很烫
Careful, it's hot.
别 薇塔
Don't, Vita.
以后父亲和我会照顾你们
Father and I will take care of you from now on.
但这里不允许信仰宗教
But there is no religion permitted here,
密特拉教或其他都不行 所以在开饭之前
Mithraic or any other kind, so before we eat,
你们得把坠饰交给我
you will need to give me your pendants.
这些重量你们以后都不用再担着了
These are weights you no longer need to carry.
谢谢
Thank you.
最重要的是
What is most important
你们不能试图离开这片营地
is that you do not try and leave the settlement.
我知道你们都对这个星球很好奇
I know you're all very curious about the planet,
但如果你们你自己跑了
but if you run off on your own,
最终只会饿死
you'll only end up starving,
如果没先被冻死的话
if you don't freeze to death first.
等你们适应了环境
Once you've become acclimated,
我们会迁徙到热带区
we'll migrate to the tropical zone
在那里生存会更容易
where survival will be easier,
能让你们专心去建立
freeing you to concentrate on building
一个全新的 和平的 无神论的文明
a new, peaceful, atheistic civilization.
快吃吧
Come on. Eat up.
又没毒
It's not poison.
坎皮恩
Campion.
斯比莉亚
Spiria.
我经常回放对孩子们的记忆
I often replay my memories of the children.
我们现在得创造新的回忆了
We need to make new memories now.
我在想 母亲
I was wondering, Mother,
你另外那双眼睛安放妥当了吗
have you sufficiently secured your other eyes?
我希望我们能互相信任
I want us to be able to trust each other,
但我也希望你能尊重属于我的东西
but I also hope you will respect what is mine.
当然
Of course.
我没想背着你偷藏它们 父亲
I'm not hiding them from you, Father.
很高兴你这么说
I am pleased to hear it.
我希望一切像以前一样
I want things to be as they were with us.
我也是 母亲
So do I, Mother.
我也是
So do I.
它们能保我们安全
They'll help keep us safe.
怎么样
Well?
她有没有毁了自己的眼睛
Has she destroyed her eyes?
如果没有 我提议我们设法拿走
If she hasn't, I say we take them,
找个坑扔进去 以防万一
throw them down one of the pits, just to be sure.
我会处理的 坎皮恩
I'm taking care of it, Campion.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
抱歉 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
我不是想质疑你
I don't mean to keep questioning you.
你随时可以质疑我 坎皮恩
Never hesitate to question me, Campion.
但你得接受我给出的答案
But you have to accept the answers I give
并相信我永远会做出
and have faith that I will always do
对你最有利的选择
what is best for you.
我相信 父亲
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表