剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
你完全有理由欺骗我
Pretty sure that you do.
这些追随你的人
These people who follow you --
他们知道你的真面目吗
do they know who you truly are?
你改变了外貌
You changed your face.
名字也跟着改了吗
Did you change your name with it?
我第一次见到你就发现了你的手术疤痕
I detected your surgical scars when we first met.
你原来的脸在小时候就刺有文身
Your original face was tattooed when you were just a child.
你曾服役于无神论军
You served with the atheist brigade.
所以你当时才没杀我
Is that why you didn't kill me?
我们很相似
We are of a like mind, you and I.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
听着
See...
我见过很多你的同类
I've seen a lot of your kind
杀害很多我的同类
kill a lot of mine.
我们不是来重蹈历史覆辙的
We're not here to repeat history.
但历史还是重现了
And yet, here we are.
我们眼下有个大好机会
We have an opportunity, you and I,
去塑造人类的未来
to shape the future of humanity,
建造一个信仰人类自身的文明
to build a civilization founded on humanity's belief in itself.
想想看
Think about it.
没有战争
No war.
没有痛苦
No suffering.
把你重新编程的人太厉害了
Whoever reprogrammed you did a hell of a job.
我有那么一会儿还真以为你很在乎
For a second there, I actually thought that you cared.
保护人类一直都是我的使命
Preserving humanity has always been my mission.
那你可不太成功 不是吗
Well, it hasn't been very successful, then, has it?
毕竟你杀死了方舟上的那么多人
Considering you killed all those people on the ark,
包括所有那些你没有带走的小孩
including all of those children that you did not take with you.
那你怎么还不毁了我
Then why haven't you destroyed me?
你在模拟器里做了什么
What were you doing in the sim?
你为什么不停地进去
Why did you keep going back there?
对你来说一定很特别吧
Must have been pretty special
才会让你完全卸下防备
for you to let your guard down like that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
现实对你来说还不够好吗
Reality not good enough for you?
除了我谁都不准进去
No one goes in there but me.
是 阁下
Yes, Your Eminence.
我沿着太阳轨迹行走 凝视着祂的荣耀
I walk the path of the sun and gaze upon his glory.
让光照向你
Let the light break forth to thee,
我们现在唯一不灭的存在 未来伟大的馈赠
our only conservation now, our future of great reward.
太阳神索尔 请做我们的向导
Oh, Sol thyself, please be our guide,
指引我们的灵魂走向你
and draw our souls to thee.
夜影晨曦 来自汝之天名
Shade of night and morning ray, took from thee the name of day.
聆听我们的哀号♥
Listen to our mournful cry.
阴影再次来袭
Now again, the shades are nigh.
父亲
Father.
他们修好了你
They fixed you.
放开我的手 孩子
Remove yourself from my hand, child.
你会阻碍我做事
You will hinder my performance.
他不再是父亲了
He's not Father anymore.
那他是谁
Then... who is he?
他现在就是个仿生人 薇塔
He's just an android now, Vita.
亨特跟我说你们的吊坠被拿走了
Hunter told me your pendants been taken from you.
这些是死于袭击的士兵的
These belonged to the soldiers that died in the attack.
他们会希望你们收下的
They would have wanted you to have them.
很好 赞颂太阳神索尔
Nice. Praise Sol.
赞颂太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
赞颂太阳神索尔
Praise Sol.
坎皮恩会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Campion?
他需要受洗
He needs to be baptized.
他不纯洁 不该和他说话
He's impure and not fit to speak to.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你会让自己遭天罚的
You're gonna curse yourself.
我们已经遭天罚了
We're already cursed.
别 薇塔
Don't, Vita.
我们得偷偷给坎皮恩送点吃的
We need to sneak Campion some food.
你听到那士兵的话了
You heard the soldier.
在他受洗前 我们不该靠近他
We shouldn't go near him until he's been baptized.
你早知道他们会来
You knew they were coming.
你本可以提醒母亲和父亲的
You could have warned Mother and Father.
亨特这么做我不意外 但是你...
I expect it from Hunter, but you --
仿生人杀了我们的同胞
The androids killed our people.
他们绑♥架♥了我们 坦佩斯特
They kidnapped us, Tempest.
不 他们救了我们
No. They rescued us.
我知道你为什么讨厌我们的信仰
I know why you hate our religion,
但那只是一个牧师所为 与太阳神索尔无关
but that was just one Cleric. It wasn't Sol.
谢谢你的解释 霍莉
Well, thanks for clearing that up, Holly.
看来我遭遇的一切都没什么大不了
I guess it makes everything that happened to me okay.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
太阳神索尔是真实的
Sol is real.
他跟我们说他在梦里看到了密特拉圣城
He told us he saw the city of Mithras in his dreams.
所以我们叫他展示给我们看
So, we asked him to show us.
他展示了
And show us he did.
这是我们以后生活的地方 父亲
This is where we're gonna live, Dad --
在密特拉塔里 如太阳神索尔所愿
in the tower of Mithras -- as Sol intended.
我们可以目视远方
We'll be able to see for miles.
有没有可能是经♥文♥译错了
Could it be that the scriptures were mistranslated?
或许预言里说的会解开奥秘的那个男孩
Perhaps the boy foretold to unlock the mysteries
并不是孤儿
is not an orphan after all.
坎皮恩
Campion.
坎皮恩
Campion.
坦佩斯特 你还好吗
Tempest? Are you okay?
嗯
Yes.
他们怎么处置母亲和父亲
What did they do with Mother and Father?
他们把母亲关在了另一个筒仓里
They locked Mother in the other silo.
父亲呢
And Father?
他不再是父亲了
He's not Father anymore.
-什么 -他们给他重新编程了 坎皮恩
- What? - They reprogrammed him, Campion.
接着
Here.
我给你带了菌类
I brought you some fungus.
他们会放你出来
They'll let you out
只要你告诉他们你接受太阳神索尔
if you just tell them that you accept Sol.
但我并不
But I don't.
我也不
Neither do I,
可他们没必要知道
but they don't need to know that.
赶紧回来
Get back inside!
听着 说他们想听的话
Look, just tell them what they want to hear.
坎皮恩
Campion.
谁
Hello?
我们想你
We miss you.
我们想你
We miss you.
坎皮恩
Campion.
你不想我们吗
Don't you miss us?
杀了你父亲 坎皮恩
Kill your father, Campion.
然后我们就能在一起了
Then we can all be together.
我们在等你
We're waiting for you.
扳机指 把那些木头拿来
Hey, trigger finger, bring that load of wood over here.
我们需要更多
We're going to need more than that.
再拿点来
Get some more.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
体力活对你来说还陌生吗
Is manual labor still a foreign concept to you?
你得小心 可能会伤到孩子
You need to be careful. You might hurt the baby.
把你的大嘴巴闭上
Keep your loud mouth shut.
为什么要保密
Why keep it a secret?
你可以得到特殊待遇
You could get special treatment.
我不想要特殊待遇 白♥痴♥
I don't want special treatment, dumbass.
我只想不被人烦
I just want to be left alone.
好吧
Yeah.
你没法一直隐瞒下去
You won't be able to hide it forever.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表