剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
那你怎么解释这个
How do you explain this?
说啊
Well? Go on.
这人从没上过战场
See, this man has never set foot on a battlefield.
现在他把我们这些上过战场的人
Now he treats those of us that did
当做牺牲品对待
like we're disposable.
我当初要是参战的话
If I had fought in the war,
就没法传播光了
I would not be able to carry the light.
我们都有各自的职责和作用
We all have our duties, our functions.
但如果你想挑战太阳神索尔的法则
But if you wish to challenge Sol's law,
那我恳求你 击倒我
then I implore you, strike me down.
看看会有怎样的后果
See where it leads you.
她刚刚打算杀了我丈夫
She was gonna kill my husband.
她有蠼螋传输器
She has the Ear Wig transmitter.
是她
It was her.
他们往往会在和兄弟姐妹分开后出现故障
They often malfunction when they lose pairing with their siblings.
不必为你的指控道歉 队长
No need to apologize for the accusations, Captain.
你的错误可以理解
Your error was understandable.
看样子还可以将她修复好
Anyway, it looks like she can still be repaired.
没必要修了
No repair necessary.
坎皮恩 住手
Campion, stop!
我要放它走 我不会让你下手
I'm setting it free. I won't let you do it.
是的
Yes.
你改变了我的主意
You've changed my mind.
你来动手
You're going to do it.
紧握住这个
Now, grip this tightly.
等你准备好后 把长矛猛刺进它的身体
And when you're ready, jam the spear into the creature's flesh.
然后不断地刺入 直到它死去
Then repeat the action until it dies.
要克服这一行为所引发的反感需要练习
It will take practice to get over the revulsion the act will trigger,
但这些感受会在熟练之后散去
but those feelings will dissipate with practice.
你能做到的 坎皮恩 这是成长的一部分
You can do this, Campion. It's part of growing up.
那我希望永远当个孩子
Then I want to remain a child.
或许你的新朋友对此会有不同看法
Perhaps your new friends will feel differently about this.
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother!
父亲不肯听
Father won't listen.
他要逼我们杀了它 你得阻止他
He's going to make us kill it. You must stop him.
你们都得学会如何生存
You all need to learn how to survive.
这是生命自然过程的一部分
It's part of the natural process of life.
不会轻松
Now, it won't be easy,
但我会在一旁指导你们
but I'll be right next to you, guiding you.
不要惊慌
Now, do not be alarmed.
住手 父亲
Stop it, Father!
怎么回事
What is going on?
你怎么还没杀死它
Why haven't you killed it yet?
我不打算动手 我要让孩子们动手
I'm not going to do it. The children are.
拖延没有意义
There's no point putting it off.
我们也许会意外地出故障
We could break down unexpectedly.
他们需要知道该怎么做
They need to know what to do.
这事交给我来处理 母亲
I will handle this, Mother.
你不必担心 我不会让坦佩斯特参与进来
You don't need to worry. I won't involve Tempest.
坎皮恩也不行
Not Campion, either.
他可以继续吃碳水果
He can continue to eat the carbos.
没理由让他这么做
There's no reason to make him do this.
我也不想让他做这种事 但我们不能这样
I'd also like to spare him from this, but we can't.
给我几个小时
Give me a few hours.
等你回来的时候 一切都已经处理好了
And when you come back, it will all be done.
我在森林里留意到密特拉方舟的一些残骸
I noticed some debris from the Mithraic's ark in the forest.
或许我能找到修复移♥动♥实验室所需的零件
Perhaps I can find the parts I need to repair the mobile lab.
坦佩斯特需要尽快进食
Tempest needs to eat soon.
如果我回来时还没处理好 那我就自己动手了
If this isn't done by the time I return, I'll do it myself.
怎么样
Well?
我们要把它放了吗
Are we setting it free?
对不起了 坎皮恩
I'm sorry, Campion.
母亲
Mother!
你清楚这是不对的
You know this is wrong.
我知道你很清楚
I know you do.
你是善良的 父亲
You're good, Father.
善良可无法填饱你们的肚子
Goodness will not fill your stomach.
我不在乎 我们不能这样做
I don't care. We're not doing it.
你倒说得轻松 坎皮恩 你可以吃碳水果
Easy for you to say, Campion. You can eat the carbos.
是啊 我是高级神职人员的儿子
Yeah, I'm the son of a senior Cleric.
我不能杀生 那会让我不纯洁的
I can't kill. That would make me impure.
但杀生可以由军人家庭的
Um, but killing can be done by military families
还有你自己这样的仿生人来做
and, uh, androids like yourself.
你们所有人都要做 要想活下去就必须做
It's for all of you now... if you want to survive.
母亲和我终有一天会老化损毁
Eventually, Mother and I will be gone,
你们将不得不自己照顾自己
and you will have to take care of yourselves.
随着人数的增加 对食物的需求也会相应增加
As your number grows, so will your need for food.
所以你们要开始捕猎
So you will begin hunting.
好了 你们中的一个 拿起长矛
Now, one of you, take up the spear,
用最快的速度把它杀死
kill it as quickly as you can.
你们最好尽快把它杀死
You'd better kill it soon,
趁着它的骨头上还有点肉
while there's still some meat on its bones.
刺中它了 我刺中了
Got it. I got it.
你这样延缓它的死亡 会让它更痛苦的
You're causing it to suffer more by delaying its death.
在地球上人们杀动物做食物
They slaughtered animals on Earth for food
都有成千上万年了
for thousands of years!
我一定要让你们把任务做完
I'm going to make you finish this task!
回来 快
Come back here! Now!
至少你没有智慧
At least you're not intelligent.
我死过一次
I died once.
如果你有智慧 死亡会让你很难受
Death can be very unpleasant when you're intelligent.
警告 模拟器不是为仿生人接口设计的
Warning -- sim is not intended for android interface.
开始模拟
Begin simulation.
警告 模拟器不是为仿生人接口设计的
Warning -- sim is not intended for android interface.
欢迎你 姐妹
Welcome, sister.
我们祈祷 我们崇拜
We will pray, we will worship,
我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过
and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth.
等我们到达应许之地
And when we reach the promised land,
太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们
Sol will reward us.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们祈祷 我们崇拜
We will pray, we will worship,
我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过
and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth.
等我们到达应许之地
And when we reach the promised land,
太阳神索尔会恩赐于我们
Sol will reward us.
欢迎你 姐妹
Welcome, sister.
我们祈祷 我们崇拜
We will pray, we will worship,
我们要弥补我们在地球上所犯的罪过
and we will atone for the sins we committed on Earth.
等我们到达应许之地 太阳神索尔...
And when we reach the promised land, Sol will --
坎皮恩 你在干什么
Campion, what are you doing?
我告诉过你们这些小孩
I told you children
不许动这个设备
never to play with this equipment.
我告诉过你们 我告诉过你们...
I told you, and I told you and --
我可以修好它们
I can fix them.
我可以修好它们
I can fix them.
不 你修不好 坎皮恩
No, you cannot fix this, Campion!
因为这些不是坏了 而是死了
'Cause these are not broken. These are dead.
他们六个都死了
All six of them dead!
死亡是永恒的
And dead is forever!
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
-别告诉他们 -什么
- Don't tell them. - What?
加宾和斯比莉亚 别告诉他们这是什么
Gabin and Spiria, don't tell them what they were.
给我出去
Get out!
母亲 别生坎皮恩的气
Mother, don't be mad at Campion.
他并没有做错什么
He didn't do anything wrong.
是我和加宾做的
It was me and Gabin.
是我们不小心把雪球融化了
We accidentally melted the snowballs.
雪球
The snowballs?
你为什么骗他们说那是雪球
Why did you lie to them about what these were?
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表