剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表
塔莉
Tally.
塔莉
Tally?
你找到我了
You found me!
母亲
Mother!
别走
Wait!
塔莉
Tally.
在这儿 母亲
In here, Mother.
我想你了
I miss you.
回来吧
Come back.
警告 模拟器不适用于
Warning -- Sim is not intended
-仿生人接口 -开始模拟
- for android interface. - Begin simulation.
塔莉
Tally.
等等我
Wait.
追不上我吧 母亲
Can't catch me, Mother!
塔莉
Tally?
塔莉
Tally.
塔莉呢
Where's Tally?
塔莉
Tally?
应急广播
This is an emergency broadcast.
此片区域的含氧量
Oxygen levels have made this zone
已不适宜人类居住
inhospitable to human life.
请撤离至最近的绿区
Evacuate to the nearest green zone --
不 不
No. No!
我怎么不记得发生这事了
I don't remember this.
我一点都不记得了
I don't remember any of this.
应急广播
This is an emergency broadcast.
此片区域的含氧量
Oxygen levels have made this zone
已不适宜人类居住
inhospitable to human life.
请撤离至最近的绿区等待进一步通知
Evacuate to the nearest green zone until further notice.
应急广播
This is an emergency broadcast.
此片区域的含氧量
Oxygen levels have made this zone
已不适宜人类居住
inhospitable to human life.
请撤离至最近的绿区等待进一步通知
Evacuate to the nearest green zone until further notice.
此片区域的含氧量
Oxygen levels have made this zone
已不适宜人类居住
inhospitable to human life.
这是什么
What is this?
我是死了吗
Am I dead?
我怎么什么都不记得了
I don't remember any of this.
好了 睡美人
Alright, Sleeping Beauty.
该醒了
It's time to wake up.
我的眼睛在哪里
Where are my eyes?
放松 放轻松
Oh, easy now. Easy now.
-表明你的身份 -敌人识别程序
- Identify yourself. - Enemy recognition routine
一定藏在高速缓冲存储器里
must be hanging around in the cache somewhere.
表明你的身份 否则杀了你 无信仰者
Identify yourself or die, nonbeliever.
我叫坎皮恩·斯特奇斯
Campion Sturges.
很高兴认识你
So nice to make your acquaintance.
那个无神论黑客
The atheist hacker.
你们一派的叛徒
Traitor to your people.
你听说过我
You've heard of me.
我的记忆文件...
My memory files, they're...
不完整
incomplete.
关于我你还知道些什么
What else do you know about me?
你生来是密特拉教♥徒♥
You were born Mithraic.
家庭富有 你...
A family of great means. You --
他们为你提供教育
You used the education they gave you...
你却用来对付他们 抨击太阳神索尔
against them, denounced Sol,
为敌人窃取技术
stole technology for the enemy.
取你性命可得到赏金
There's a bounty on your head.
找到了
Ah, there you are.
把记忆数据藏在这里真聪明
That's a clever place to hide the memory data.
叛徒
Traitor.
小偷
Thief.
我会消灭你
I will exterminate you.
我要把你变成我们最大的希望
I'm going to make you into our greatest hope.
只是得先清理一下
Just gotta do a little bit of cleanup first.
晚安 美人
Good night, beautiful.
坎皮恩·斯特奇斯
Campion Sturges.
我的创造者
My creator.
你去哪里了
Where did you go?
我不喜欢你把我一个人留下
I don't like it when you leave me alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我给你带了份礼物
Brought you a gift.
礼物
A gift?
你在情感重新定向方面
You've improved so much
提高了许多
in your emotional re-orientation.
我很高兴你有这么大的进步
I'm very happy with how you've progressed.
你会是个很棒的母亲
You are going to be a wonderful mother.
你给我带回一个婴儿吗
You brought me a baby?
一个小男孩
A little boy.
你对此有什么感觉
How do you feel about that?
我想去抱抱他
I feel the urge to hold him.
行 好的
Alright. Alright.
你在哪里找到他的
Where did you find him?
在一个营地里找到的
Found him in a camp.
他的父母都死了
Parents were dead.
他们是无神论抵抗组织的战士
Atheist resistance fighters.
一个仿生人
An android.
你刚说它是人类婴儿
You said it was a baby.
这是个测试
It was a test.
我让你失望了
I failed you.
这只是...
It's just a --
看护程序中的小漏洞 我会修补好的
just a bug in the caregiving program. I'll fix it.
不 请别再让我休眠了
No, please don't put me to sleep again.
-求你了 -我...
- Please. - I-I --
我必须重新编写子程序
I have to rewrite the subroutine.
这用不了多久
Won't take long.
我喜欢我们一起度过的时光
I love the time we spend together.
我也喜欢
I-I-I do, too.
没时间了
There's no -- no time.
不 请别丢下我一个人
Oh, no. Please don't leave me alone.
求你了 别丢下我
Please. Don't -- Don't leave me --
好了 就这样
That's it. That's it.
我们要去什么地方吗
Are we going somewhere?
你几乎通过了全部测试
You've almost passed all your tests.
只剩最后一个测试 来吧
There's just one more to go. Come.
你是我这辈子最骄傲的创造
I have never been prouder of anything in my life than I am of you.
下四级台阶
Four steps down.
没错 就这样
That's it. That's it.
你太完美了
You're perfect,
好得都不像真的
too good to be true.
测试的内容是奉承吗
Is flattery the test?
测试内容是...
Test is...
你会杀了我吗
will you kill me...
如果我归还你巨大力量的来源
if I give back the source of your greatest power?
我的眼睛
My eyes.
你比我想象的更讨人喜欢
You're more pleasing than I imagined.
-我让你感到高兴吗 -是的
- I please you? - Yes.
非常高兴
Very much.
我通过测试了吗
Have I passed the test?
是的 通过了
Yes. Yes.
那你为什么看起来如此难过
Then why do you look so sad?
因为我希望我们有更多的时间
'Cause I-I wish we had more time.
你爱我
You loved me.
来吧 现在不能再回头了
Come. There's no going back now.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我付出一切心血的原因
This is the reason for all my work.
这是我创造你的原因
This is the reason why I created you.
这个 和你
This -- and you --
是人类的未来
are the future of humanity.
剧集 | 异星灾变(2020) | 导航列表