剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
Yes. All of them.
对 全部沽出
I think it's fantastic the markets are crashing.
我觉得市场震荡是件天大的好事
By leaving the EU,
离开欧盟
we're just hastening the inevitable collapse of capitalism.
只是加快了资本主义不可避免的倒台步伐而已
Yeah, can you not say that on the platform, though?
可是你能不能不要在台上说这话
Um, yeah, sorry. Look, something else I forgot to mention.
呃 抱歉 有件事我忘了说
How hard would it be for me to cash in my pension?
如果我想将退休金变现 难度有多大
Yes, in dollars, please.
对 麻烦用美元
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Oh, um... My Dad's in hospital and, um...
噢 呃 我父亲住院了 然后
Well, you don't need to know this.
你不用知道这些的
Oh, OK.
哦 好吧
Listen, you know last night at the hotel,
听着 昨晚在酒店
when Spencer got into that argument with the barman
Spencer在跟酒保争论的时候
about how passion fruit cider was unpatriotic?
就是热情果汽酒不爱国那事儿
Yeah. Yeah. Well, I went for a walk
哦 是吧 我出去散步
and I saw Spencer's fiancee...
然后看见Spencer的未婚妻
Margosia. Yeah, Margosia and a man.
Margosia 对 Margosia和一个男的
A young man. Under a tree.
一个年轻男人 在树下
I'm sure it's a perfectly innocent...
我肯定那是个很单纯的
She had her hand down his trousers. OK.
她都把手伸进人家裤子里了 好嘛
So, when do we tell Spencer?
那我们什么时候告诉Spencer
We don't.
我们不告诉他
What?
啥
We don't say anything. It's none of our business.
我们一个字都不会提 这压根不关我们的事
We stay out of it. But...
我们置身事外 但是
Here's another one for my Museum of Official Stupidity.
官方蠢货博物馆又迎来新的藏品
Had to cross the rail to get that.
还得跨过铁轨才能拿到
Don't stare, guys. I'm not Sir Philip Green.
别瞪着我 你们 我又不是菲利普格林爵士
I've just been watching the news.
我刚一直在看新闻
More moronic violence, water cannon...
又多了个傻♥逼♥的暴♥力♥事件 高压水枪都来了
What? In Lille?
啥事 里尔球迷骚乱
No, Nigel Farage and Bob Geldof.
不啊 是奈杰尔法拉奇和鲍勃格尔多夫
格尔多夫 爱尔兰歌♥手 留欧派
法拉奇 独♥立♥党领袖 脱欧派
Probably the first wash he's had in years.
很可能是他这么多年来第一次洗澡
What is the problem, Alexi?
出什么问题了 Alexi
This stupid computer.
这个白♥痴♥电脑
I was monitoring the British News at Ten
我在监测英国十点新闻呢
and now it's suddenly started playing the sound at this ridiculous slow speed.
突然就开始用这个可笑的慢速播音
No, that is Robert Peston.
不 那只是罗伯特佩斯顿在讲话而已
Also, I am confused.
还有 我很困惑
Everyone keeps using this phrase,
每个人都一直在说这个词
"Going forward".
"从今以后"
What does it mean?
这到底什么意思
Absolutely nothing.
毫无意义的废话
It is one of these English phrases that has no meaning,
这是其中一个英语里面毫无意义的词语
like "Let me be clear"
比如说 "让我说清楚些"
or "Suspended disqualification".
还有"暂停取消资格"
What sort of mood was the President in?
总统先生心情如何
Chatty.
健谈
Chatty?
健谈
Is that the right word?
这个词用得对吗
Yes, but... what did he "Chat" About?
对 但是 他在谈什么呢
Spartak Moscow, films, the importance of working out.
莫斯科斯巴达(俄超劲旅球队)电影 健身的重要性
He says I can always use his personal gym, if I want to.
他说只要我愿意 可以随时用他的私人健身房♥
To work on my, um...pecs.
来锻炼我的 呃 胸肌
Is that right?
这词用的对吗
Yes. Yes, that is right.
对的 用的没错
The teams are coming out.
球队出场了
I'm concerned about this match, if Slovakia beat us.
我很担心这场比赛 就怕万一斯洛伐克打败我们
If they do, they will be celebrating in Bratislava tonight.
如果他们赢了 他们就会今晚在布拉迪斯拉发庆祝
Not without electricity, they won't.
如果没有供电 他们就庆祝不了
Hi, yeah. It's Tony here.
喂 我是Tony
I just wanted to say how fantastically excited we are
我就是想说 听说首相要来给我们打气
about the PM's morale-boosting visit,
我们特别兴奋
but do you know something?
但是你知道吗
The morale here is so extraordinarily sky-high
这里的士气真是超级顶天高啊
that I wouldn't want to take up any of his ever-so-valuable time
我不想占用他宝贵的时间
trying to make it sky higher.
让士气比天还高
So, why doesn't he go somewhere
所以 他为什么不去其他地方
where the morale is only...very high?
去那些士气只是比较高的地方
Yeah, and you. Love to Peter.
好 你也一样 给Peter问声好
Oh, see you at Glyndebourne.
噢 咱格林德堡歌♥剧院见
OK, this event.
好的 关于这场活动
Jackie, no nationalisation stuff, all right?
Jackie 别讲国有化 行吗
It just muddies the waters.
那些话只会把事情弄复杂
And also that stuff about taxing old age.
也别讲老年税的事情
It's the simplest way to make society fairer.
可这是最简单的方法使社会更公平啊
Spencer, if the whole Scottish independence referendum comes up,
Spencer 如果有人提起苏格兰独♥立♥公♥投♥的事
best to swerve round it, rather than saying,
你最好绕开话题 而不是说什么
"Good riddance, you can all piss off!"
"终于甩掉累赘 你们可以死开了"
Oh, does it matter?
噢 那有啥要紧的
Well, it mattered in Aberdeen.
在阿伯丁(苏格兰城市)就很要紧啊
They threw so many fish, didn't they?
因为他们会朝你扔很多鱼 是不是
OK, best to stick to sovereignty and border security.
好了 还是坚持国家主♥权♥和边境安全的说法
And Boris wants us to major on Cameron's so-called deal.
鲍里斯想让我们强调卡梅伦所谓的和欧盟的讨价还价
It says here that Boris' numbers
这里说选鲍里斯作为保守党党♥魁♥
are dropping for the Tory leadership.
支持率在下降
Looks like you hitched yourself to the wrong bandwagon.
看来你给自己挑错了队伍
Boris is a born leader. People will always follow him.
鲍里斯是天生的领袖 人们总是跟随他
The only people who will always follow Boris
唯一跟随鲍里斯的人
are private detectives hired by angry husbands.
是愤怒的丈夫们请来的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Oh, I think I'll tweet that.
噢 我要把这话发个推
Please! No more tweets!
拜托 别再发推了
Especially about our side!
尤其你还是吐槽自己人
OK, Preeya. What time do you want your taxi to Newsnight?
好了 Preeya 你需要几点的出租车去<新闻之夜>
Oh, er...you don't have to worry about that, Gerry.
哦 呃 你不用操心啦 Gerry
It's fine. I'll put on account.
没事 我放在公家帐上
No, it's fine. I, um...
不是 没事的 我 呃
Been bounced for someone better?
被更好的嘉宾换下去啦
No. They texted me to say that they were
不是 他们短♥信♥我说 他们在
restructuring the running order, in light of the, um...
重新调整出场顺序 考虑到 呃
The Farage/Geldof water fight.
法拉奇和格尔多夫的水仗
And, to be honest with you,
而且 老实说
I'm relieved cos I was a little bit worried about overexposure.
我还松了口气 因为我有点担心自己曝光度太过了呢
A tenner says it's Neil Hamilton.
十块钱赌是尼尔汉密尔顿换掉了她
The final whistle.
终场哨
Slovakia win.
斯洛伐克赢了
Who are you ringing? The Russian manager.
你打给谁呀 俄♥罗♥斯♥队经理
The President will want to have a word with him.
总统先生会想和他好好谈谈的
The poster, Oliver - remember, we have to be neutral.
海报 Oliver 记住我们必须保持中立
Phil's getting a lot of hate. Phil?
老菲积了一肚子怨气 老菲
Sir Phillip Green?
菲利普格林爵士
He's... A mate of Daddy's?
他是 你♥爸♥的老朋友
They're talking about taking his knighthood away.
他们在说要撤销他的爵位
If they take your knighthood, do you get your money back?
如果撤销了爵位 你的钱能拿回来吗
Not everyone pays for a knighthood.
不是所有人都是花钱买♥♥爵位的
Really?
真的吗
Don't tell Daddy that.
别让我爸知道
Hello.
喂
Tony is...
Tony在
I can take a message.
我可以递口信
You'll meet him at the cinema.
你跟他在电影院碰面
No, I'll write it down this time.
不会啦 这次我会写下来
Yeah. No, I'll do it on paper
嗯 不是 我会写在纸上
cos on sandwiches doesn't work.
因为写在三明治上不管用
Who was that?
谁打来的
Tony's daughter.
Tony的女儿
Oh, Tony was married?
噢 Tony结过婚吗
Still is, I think.
就没离吧 我觉得
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表