剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
Yes. No. Absolutely.
是的 不是 毫无疑问
President Putin enjoyed his visit to your country
普♥京♥总统的贵国之旅很是愉快
but you know this photo you are proposing to have framed
但是你记得你提出要裱起来
as a gift for him?
送给他当礼物的那张照片吗
Do you remember the president was standing
你还记不记得总统
with his foot on the elk that he just shot? Mm?
双脚站在他刚射中的麋鹿上 嗯哼
It's just I remember the elk as being bigger.
我记得那头麋鹿应该更大一点
I know that the camera doesn't lie.
我知道相机不会骗人
Well, not without Photoshop!
可是PS会啊
I am not suggesting anything
我不是在建议什么
but, there again, I am not the person
但是我再重申一次我可不是那个
who is thinking of sending President Putin a photo
想给普♥京♥总统送看上去
that looks as if he has just shot Bambi.
好像他射中了小鹿斑比的照片
All right, team. Welcome to Greece!
好的 大伙 希腊欢迎你
I think it's all worked out very well. We've lanced a boil.
我觉得进展顺利 可我们戳破了一个水泡
Admittedly, things got a
不可否认 事态有点
bit pussy and there may be a danger of sepsis
化脓了 甚至有脓毒的危险
and possibly gangrene
而且有可能产生坏疽
but I think we can avoid full amputation
但我认为我们能够避免全肢截肢
and move towards a managed exit.
有计划地退出欧盟
Mexit.
抽身而退
Absolutely.
正是如此
And we just need to see who's going to be the next leader.
我们就等着看谁是下一任领导人
Theresa May... Might she?
特里莎梅 有可能吗
No, this keeps happening. Theresa May or Boris.
当然 一直都这样 要不特里莎梅要不就鲍里斯
And it looks like Gove's going to get a big post.
看来戈夫要获得一个大职位(杆)
Gove should get a big post.
他实至名归
In the way Vlad the Impaler gave people a big post.
就像当年弗拉德四世用烧红的铁杆从人♥民♥的菊花捅进去一样
Keep it light-hearted! Excellent!
保持心态愉悦 棒棒哒
The President wants to see me.
总统想见见我
He rang you on your extension? Yes.
他打了你的分机电♥话♥ 是
Not on the red phone? No.
没有打主机 没有
Does it matter? No, it's just...
有关系么 没有 只是有点
not regular procedure.
非常规程序
Laters.
等下见
Why are you looking so glum? Oh, I don't know.
你为什么看起来闷闷不乐的 我不懂
It's just, I thought that
我只是 我觉得
this is going to be some great exercise in democracy
这本应会是民♥主♥主义的伟大运动
and, somehow, everyone's just ended up hating each other.
不知怎的 大家却都仇恨起彼此来了
We're becoming two nations.
我们快分♥裂♥成两个国家了
We've always been two nations, Gerry. Them and us.
我们一直都是两个国家 Gerry 他们和我们
Only now, us has overthrown them. Yeah, but...
直到现在 我们打败了他们 可是
It's like the perfect episode of Downton Abbey
这就像一集完美的<唐顿庄园>
where all the maids and the butlers rise up
所有的女佣和管家起义了
and butcher Lord and Lady Grantham in their sleep.
屠♥杀♥了还在睡觉的格兰瑟姆伯爵和夫人
If my phone should turn up,
如果你们找到了我的手♥机♥
I will be at central office, contributing to the healing process.
就到中♥央♥办公室找我吧 我会在那全心投入到疗伤过程中
Goodbye, everyone.
再见了各位
Oh, when I'm walking into Number Ten,
噢 在我去唐宁街10号♥的路上
that little wave I do, that'll be for you, Spencer.
如果我挥了挥手 那是在跟你打招呼 Spencer
Do you think she will end up in government? Oh, yes.
你觉得她最后会待在政♥府♥吗 会
She's easily mediocre enough. I'll miss her.
她再平庸不过了 我会想念她的
Fat cats in the city are really panicking now.
现在城里的有钱人变得慌张了
200 billion wiped off shares.
2000亿股份蒸发啦
There goes the pension.
养老金都打水漂了
Jesus, I mean, the markets will steady, right?
上帝啊 那市场还能稳定的吧
I mean, things will get better now we're out, won't they?
我们脱欧了事态会变得更好 不是吗
Don't really care. You don't care?
别那么在意 你不在意
It was never about that, Gerry. I'm a realist.
从来没有 Gerry 我是现实主义者
I know my life will always be ruled by tossers.
我的生活从来都是风吹两边倒
I just want them to be OUR tossers.
我只是希望风能往我们这边吹
..Yes, absolutely, OK. So you revised photo.
是 毫无疑问 所以你修改了照片
I think you'll find that the elk might have had larger antlers.
你会发现那头麋鹿的鹿角应该大一些
Also, maybe the President's torso was a little more muscular.
还有 总统的身材再稍稍健美点
And the men behind him...shorter.
而他身后的那个人 再矮点
OK, work in progress, yeah. Bye-bye.
好的 立马去改吧 再见
Are you OK? Yes.
你还好么 挺好
You're sweating. Oh, yes.
你在流汗 噢 是的
That's from the wrestling. The wrestling?
因为摔跤 摔跤
The President wanted to wrestle.
总统想摔跤
Mm-hm. He kept pinning me to the ground.
他一直把我扣在地上
He says he'll teach me martial arts.
他说他要教我武术
He says he'll soon have me breaking pieces of slate with my head.
他说我很快就能用我的头碎大石了
It's OK. I'll be fine.
没关系 我好着呢
I'm a big boy, mate.
我已经是大男孩了 老兄
So, Olly, how did this EU thing start?
Olly 加入欧盟这事怎么开始的
Well, it started after World War II,
那是二战后开始的
something called the Treaty of Rome.
有个叫<罗马条约>的东西
Heard of that. You'v heard of The Treaty of Rome?
听说过 你听说过<罗马条约>吗
No, no, World War II.
不不不 就是二战的那个
So, anyhow, we've been in the EU for ages, then. Yes.
总之我们在欧盟待了蛮久的是吧 是啊
No, no. At first, we didn't want to join,
也不是 一开始 我们没想加入
because we were too stuck-up.
因为我们太高傲了
And then we changed our minds, then we did want to join.
后来我们改变主意了 我们想加入
And this big-nosed, lanky Frenchman,
而有个大鼻子瘦高个儿的法国人
De Gaulle, said we couldn't join...
戴高乐 说我们不能加入
Bit too much detail. Yeah, well...
说太多细节了 那好吧
Cut to 1971, and Tory PM Edward Heath...
切到1971年 保守党首相爱德华希斯
Have you heard of him?
你听说过他吗
They said he was a paedophile, but he wasn't.
他们说他是恋童癖 可他不是
Is that all you know about him?
你就光知道这些吗
God, history's a bastard.
神啊 历史真是个混♥蛋♥
Anyhow, ever since then,
总之 从那时候起
the Tories have been divided into stayers and leavers
保守党分为留欧派和脱欧派
who have a profound hatred for each other.
双方水火不容
Think Sunni and Shia.
想想叙尼派和什叶派
Israelis and Palestinians. Oh...
以色列人和巴勒斯坦人 呃
Gryffindor and Slytherin. Gotcha.
格兰芬多和斯莱特林 懂了
And the Tories are a bit like a dog
保守党有点像只狗
with one of those huge great plastic collars that it has to wear
不得不套着一个巨大的伊丽莎白圈
to stop it chewing at a wound to make it worse.
以防互咬伤口把事情弄得更糟
Except every time the Tory Party gets into power,
除了每次保守党掌权的时候
it decides not to bother with the collar,
它想不再受项圈的纠缠
and there's an enormous bust-up
然后巨大的争执就出现了
that makes the 30 Years War look like a game of conkers...
搞得三十年战争跟板栗游戏似的
板栗游戏 英国传统游戏
三十年战争 历史上第一次全欧大战
Actually, I have heard of Sunni and Shia.
实际上 我听说过逊尼派和什叶派
Weren't they a '60s pop duo?
他们是60年代的二人音乐组合吗
..I'm in Scotland. Yeah, no, I just wanted to...
我在苏格兰 不 我只是想
No, Mom, I'm fine. I'm perfectly safe. Everything's fine.
别呀 妈妈 我很好 我很安全 一切都好
I know there are no-go areas, but I'm not getting off the plane.
我知道有禁区 可是我不会下飞机的
Cos I don't have a passport.
因为我没有护照
Yeah, OK. Don't worry, and I love you. Bye.
好的 别担心 我爱你 拜拜
Oh... Donald thought I had the sniffles.
噢 Donald以为我感冒了
Lauren, would you mind telling me
Lauren 请你告诉我
why we're not leading the news bulletins?
为什么我们不是今天的头条
Well, Bea, the UK media is sort of majoring
Bea 英国媒体从二战开始
on the most historic event in Britain since the Second World War.
对国内重大历史事件的报道还是挺专业的
Mr Trump is here opening a hotel. Hello!
特朗普先生要在这里开酒店诶
I want more TV out there.
我想要有更多的电视关注
Where's Piers Morgan? Where's David Frost?
皮尔斯摩根在哪 大卫弗罗斯特在哪
大卫弗罗斯特 英国著名时事评论员 已于13年去世
皮尔斯摩根 英国著名主持人 <英国达人>和<美国达人>评审
At least one of those is dead. We may have another problem.
其中有一个已经死了 我们可能还有有别的麻烦
We think a journalist might have recorded a remark by Donald
我们认为有记者可能记录下了一句唐纳德的评论
that might have been a little... inappropriate.
而这评论可能有点 不合时宜
God. Not, "Hillary can suck my dick," Again.
天 别再是"希拉里吸我的老二"
No. "Princess Diana gave me a hell of a blow job"?
不是 "戴安娜王妃给我口♥交♥技术烂"
No. "Ted Cruz's wife..."
也不是 "泰德克鲁兹的老婆"
It's not blow jobrelated. That's something. So, what is it?
这和口♥交♥没关系 那是和什么有关系
The Mexicans started the Zika virus by having sex with iguanas?
墨西哥人与鬣鳞蜥交♥配♥爆发寨卡病毒
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表