剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
So now you're telling me...
所以你的意思是
I am telling you that the answer was Kim Kardashian
我是说答案应该是金卡戴珊
and that your fiancee is shagging someone else.
还有你的未婚妻和别人搞上了
So I won't be taking sides in the contest.
在这场较量中我不会站队的
As leader of the Unity Unit, I have to be above suspicion,
作为联合单位的头儿 我可不能被质疑
like Caesar's wife.
就像"凯撒之妻"
Jamie Oliver has said he'll leave the country
杰米奧利弗说了如果鲍里斯当首相
if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister.
他就离开这个国家
That's Boris's election slogan sorted out. Anything else?
那不就是鲍里斯的竞选标语嘛 还有别的吗
Erm...Cameron's told Corbyn, "For heaven's sake, mango."
呃 卡梅伦对科尔宾说 "天哪 芒果"
Oh, "Man, go."
不对 是"兄弟 走吧"
You know how Tony's always describing himself as Caesar's wife?
你知道为什么Tony总是把自己比作凯撒的老婆吗
Yes. So he's in a gay marriage.
知道啊 这么说他是同性恋
No, it's an expression. Jesus.
不是啊 这只是个俗语 天哪
So he's straight.
所以他是直男咯
What on earth are you asking me for?
你问我♥干♥吗
Whatever makes you think
是什么让你觉得
I have any idea of his sexual preferences?
我会清楚他的性取向
Still, I'm glad he's not in a gay marriage,
我还是挺高兴他并没有处于一场同志婚姻的
cos I was feeling sorry for poor old Caesar.
我之前还可怜老凯撒来着
Why? You know, Tony's reputation, all those nicknames he has.
为什么 你知道的 Tony的那些称号♥ 他可是名声在外呢
What nicknames?
什么称号♥
Casanova. Horn dog. Dick man. Right.
浪子 偷腥狗 色胚 好吧
Boner Tony. Screw fit.
蠢蛋托尼 种马
Thank you. Tony PantsDowney.
谢谢可以了 掉裤子托尼
That doesn't really rhyme, unless you said Tony Pants-DOH-ney.
这个其实都不押韵 除非说"脱裤子托尼"
Or Towny.
或者"脱尼"
Stop now, Ruby.
别说了 Ruby
There you go.
给你
You told him, then. He's just taking a minute to process it.
看来你是告诉他了 他只是需要一两分钟消化一下
Spencer... We owed him the truth, Gerry.
Spencer 我们该把真♥相♥告诉他 Gerry
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. Oh, fine. You deserved the truth.
哦 还好 哦 挺好的 你有权知道真♥相♥
Right. Thanks. Maybe you should go and have a little chat with...
是啊 谢了 也许你应该去和那谁谈谈
No need. No need?
不需要 不需要吗
No, no, I'm cool about it.
当然 我看得很开
But the man she's... Yeah, I know all about him.
但是那个男的 对 我了解他
She told me about him. We don't have any secrets.
她给我讲过他 我们之间没有秘密
A very open, very modern relationship. Oh, yes.
我们是很开放 很前卫的关系 哦这真好
You see, me and her, we're just like a pair of mavericks.
你看我和她 我们就是一对潮人
That's why we're so perfect for each other.
所以我们才那么合适
Are you sure you're OK? Gerry, I'm fine.
你确定你没有问题吗 Gerry 我好着呢
Let's talk about something else.
咱们说点别的吧
Did you see the England game?
你看那英国的比赛了吗
Sorry.
抱歉没忍♥住
A bit of a shock. No, I knew that would happen.
挺令人惊讶的 不会啊 我就知道会这样
Why?
为什么
Because it always does. Every time, the same thing.
因为英国就是这样 每次都一样
We spend two years dominating some qualifying group that
我们在两年里一直压制着那些预选赛小组
consists of Scotland, Ruritania, Narnia and Baffin Island,
比如苏格兰 卢里塔尼亚 纳尼亚 布芬岛
but once we get to the actual tournament,
但是一旦到了真正的比赛
we lose the moment we come up against... Well, footballers.
一碰见那些 足球队员 就会输
Yeah, but Iceland did play well.
是啊 但是冰岛确实踢得不错
Oh, I see Gareth Southgate is in the frame to take over.
噢 我看见接下来的管理团队里有盖雷斯索斯盖特
Yeah, I know. He's a moron.
是啊 他是个傻瓜
Why do you say that?
何出此言
Anybody who wants the England job is a moron. No, fair point.
想进英国队管理团队的都是傻瓜 嗯 有道理
Ed Miliband said if he was in Corbyn's position, he'd go.
埃德米利班德说如果他是在科尔宾的位置上 他一定会辞职
Well, he was.
呃 他确实也当过党♥魁♥
And he didn't.
可是他也拖了很久才辞职啊
Did I see Mr Trump's daughter up front?
我刚才在前面见到的是特朗普先生的女儿吗
Ivanka sure is a tough cookie.
伊万卡真是个女汉子
She's great. We get along just fine.
她人很好 我们相处的很棒
Oh, I love Mr Trump's tweet.
哦 我太喜欢特朗普先生的推文了
"Yet another terrorist attack, this time in Turkey."
"又一次恐怖袭击 这一次是在土耳其"
"Will the world ever realise what is going on?"
"世界到底什么时候才会认识到真♥相♥"
That man is so insightful.
他的见解太深刻了
So now Manafort's in charge,
现在Manafort管事儿
there a new strategy? Sure there is.
有没有新的竞选战略 当然有了
There's a fantastic strategy. Cos we've got to close this gap.
有个非常棒的策略 要知道我们得赶上差距
I mean, 7.5%? Donald just needs to double down with immigration.
都已经差7.5%了 Donald只需要双倍押注在移♥民♥问题上就行
No more Mr Nice Guy.
不再需要扮老好人了
The anti-immigrant card plays well with everyone.
反移♥民♥策略会很受大众欢迎的
Italian Americans,
像意裔美国人
Irish Americans, Polish Americans,
爱尔兰裔美国人 波兰裔美国人
African Americans, Native Americans.
非裔美国人 土著美国人
Yeah. Those Red Indians hated immigration.
对 那些土印第安人讨厌移♥民♥
We don't call them that, Brett. Oh, Mr Trump does, I heard
我们不那样叫他们 Brett 哦 特朗普先生就这么叫 我听过
Quiet, Brett.
住嘴 Brett
All these British politicians - Fox, Crabb,
那些英国政客 福克斯(狐狸) 克拉布(螃蟹)
Eagle, Sturgeon -
伊戈尔(鹰) 斯特金(鲟鱼)
it sounds like a Ukrainian Christmas dinner.
听起来就像乌克兰圣诞节晚宴的菜色一样
Boris Johnson is still favourite to be Prime Minister.
鲍里斯依然是首相的最佳候选
Our security services are already talking about a honey trap.
我们的安♥全♥部♥门已经在讨论美人计了
What is trap? Any woman under 80.
什么美人计 所有80岁以下的女性都可以
Do you think this story about Jeremy Corbyn is significant?
你觉得科尔宾这事儿有意义吗
Think about what you just said.
想想你刚才说的
But so long as he's leader,
但是只要他还是领导
shouldn't we at least bug his office? Why?
我们难道不应该窃听一下他的办公室吗 为什么
You saw the photo call,
你也看那个媒体宣传了
he just blurts his secrets into the nearest microphone.
他就那么对着麦克风把他的秘密说出来了
I was talking to some of
我昨天晚上和一些
the other anti-Brexit demonstrators last night
反对脱欧的示♥威♥者谈话
and we were all in tears,
我们都热泪盈眶
and the youth of this country are furious.
这国家的青年都狂怒了
Not furious enough to stop photographing their food
还没有怒到忘了吃饭要拍照
and walk 200 fucking yards down the road to the polling station.
还有走该死的200码路去投票站
I've signed the petition to get a second referendum. Anyone else?
我已经签了第二次公♥投♥的请♥愿♥书 还有谁要签吗
I haven't. No, you have.
我没签 才不是呢 你签了
So Cameron, Brown and Miliband have told Corbyn to go, oh,
所以卡梅伦 布朗 米利班德 已经劝说科尔宾下台
and the Parliamentary Labour Party.
哦对 还有国会工党
Do you think he's dead and no-one's noticed?
你觉得他是不是去世了也没人知道啊
I think what this country needs is a great, big group hug.
我觉得这个国家真正需要的是一个大大的集体拥抱
Well, I was racially abused this morning. First time in years.
我今天早上遭遇了种族歧视 这么多年了这还是头一回
That's awful. I tried to
那太可怕了 我试着向他解释
explain to him that I'd campaigned for Brexit.
我是为公♥投♥脱欧进行活动的
I took him through the logical arguments,
我给他解说关于脱欧的逻辑论证
I explained all the complexities of the Schengen Agreement,
还详细地解释了申根协定的所有难点
and then I maced him. Ddid you?.
然后我喷了他一脸防狼喷雾 你 你喷了
Oh... W-well done. This slight irritability is just a blip.
噢 干 干的好 这种小烦躁只是暂时的
I think David's right.
我认为戴维是对的
We can negotiate a positive outcome with our mates at the EU.
我们可以和欧盟的同僚们谈出个好结果
What, from our incredibly strong position?
什么 在我们这么有利的情况下
Cameron is a man playing
卡梅伦现在就像是在
strip poker who hasn't realised that
玩脱衣扑克一样 但是他还没意识到
he's stark-bollock naked.
他已经输的连内♥裤♥都不剩了
Well, there are lots of models we could go for.
我们有很多先例可以选择
Personally, I'm in favour of Norway plus.
我个人呢 比较支持挪威模式
You know what we'll end up with. Zimbabwe minus.
那我们最后就和津巴布韦一个下场
Oh, please.
噢 天吶
Now Mr Trump is saying he
特朗普先生现在又说他想
wants to ban people who have bad thoughts.
把那些满脑子坏点子的人给禁了
Huh? Really? They can't tell if you have bad thoughts, right?
真的吗 他们分辨不了谁有坏点子吧
I mean, if people have bad thoughts, that's their own business,
如果谁有坏点子 是他们自己的事啊
you know, cos maybe they're
可能因为他们正试着去
trying to fight those bad thoughts and they
打消那些坏点子 但是它们偏要冒出来
just bubble up and they can't stop them,
而且他们还挡不住
even when they try real hard.
哪怕他们真的很努力了
They don't have a machine that can tell
他们根本就没有那种能区分你
if you're having bad thoughts, do they?
是不是有坏点子的机器吧
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表