剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
does it have to be a gorilla holding the candle?
一定要让大猩猩来举着蜡烛吗
Preeya, you must be pleased.
Preeya 你一定很高兴吧
There are two women left who could be the next Prime Minister.
现在只剩下两个女人竞选首相了
Three if you count Sarah Vine.
要是算上莎拉凡恩就是三个
Yep. Look,
是我 听着
just find a way of selling my Standard Life shares.
想办法把我在标准人寿公♥司♥的股份卖♥♥掉
I want the proceeds in dollars, not sterling.
我只要美元 不要英镑
What do you mean, "Same thing"?
什么叫做"一样的"
Oh, dearie me.
哎呦喂
Do you wish you hadn't pretended to support Brexit now?
现在后悔自己假装支持"脱欧"了
Do you wish that you weren't a prick?
你这么招人讨厌 你后悔了吗
Listen...if there's one thing I've learnt
听着 常年化解冲突的工作经历
in my many years of conflict resolution, it's...
让我学会了一件事 那就是
Oliver, there appear to be six milk cartons
Oliver 你今天从冰箱里
left out of the fridge today.
拿出了6瓶牛奶没放回去
No, actually, I think you'll find it's seven.
不 你会发现 其实是7瓶
You probably haven't seen the one on the printer.
你可能没看到打印机上的那瓶
Oliver, can I just say that your attempts at provocation
Oliver 我想说 你的挑衅
will have no effect on me
对我一点儿用都没有
because, unlike you,
因为和你不同
I am a calm and controlled person
我是一个冷静自♥制♥的人
with many coping strategies.
任何情况都有相应策略从而应对自如
Tony.
Tony
Tony, I would like to talk about what happened between us.
Tony 我想和你谈谈我们俩的事
You know, at the hotel?
你知道的 那次在宾馆里
You called it right when you said, let's say it never happened.
上次你说当作什么都没发生 我觉得你说得对
I wasn't expecting you to take me quite so literally.
我没想到你把我的话 这么当真
No, no, I think that was a brilliant call, Sara.
不 不 我觉得那很明智 Sara
So? What happens in Guildford stays in Guildford.
所以呢 发生在吉尔福德的事就让它留在吉尔福德吧
It wasn't in Guildford.
那不是在吉尔福德
Oh,oh no, you can ask Mr Trump about anything,
哦 没错 除了单子上列出的问题
as long as it's not on the list.
其他都可以问特朗普先生
You got the attachment, right?
你收到附件了 对吧
Oh, OK. Hang on.
好的 先别挂
Hi, Lauren.
嗨 Lauren
We are living, breathing history.
我们就是活生生的历史
Let me guess, he said, "Go, fella," Right?
让我猜猜 他又对你说了 "上吧伙计"
No, no. He didn't say, "Go, fella."
不 不 他没说"上吧伙计"
We had a whole conversation. He... Just on the phone.
我们聊了很久 他 我在打电♥话♥
So it's just page four you're missing, right?
所以只有第四页没有 是吧
That is don't mention casinos, Trump University,
记住别提赌场 特朗普大学
特朗普大学涉嫌欺诈 遭到多项起诉
特朗普的赌场生意已衰败多年
Alex Salmond, wind farms, zucchini, his hair,
亚历克斯萨尔蒙德 风力农场 西葫芦 他的头发
苏格兰政♥府♥在其高尔夫球场旁修建风力发电厂 被其斥为"三倍输家"
亚历克斯萨尔蒙德 苏格兰首席部长 特朗普曾阻止
Wyoming, Ivana, the duodenum, emus.
怀俄明州 伊凡娜 十二指肠 鸸鹋
伊凡娜 特朗普第一任妻子 曾在其濒临破产时索要巨额"分手费"
此前 特朗普被克鲁兹击败 输掉了怀俄明州选举人票
Oh, and obviously, statutory rape.
哦 当然了 还有法定强♥奸♥
一美国女子早前以强♥奸♥罪起诉特朗普 并称案发时自己年仅13岁
美国法律规定 与17岁以下青少年发生性关系均属法定强♥奸♥ 部分州在年龄限定上有所不同
And, obviously, have a fantastic interview, Celeste. Bye.
最后 祝你采访愉快 Celeste 拜
Bea, you'll never guess what happened to me today.
Bea 你绝对猜不到今天我发生了什么
No, I don't think I will.
我也不想猜
Lauren, I am getting concerned about the potential for violence
Lauren 我越来越担心今晚在机库举♥行♥的
at the rally in the hangar tonight.
竞选集♥会♥会发生暴♥力♥事件
I know. The way things are going,
我知道 照这样下去
sooner or later, someone could get killed.
迟早会有人员伤亡的
Yeah, and it needs to be
是啊 而且最好是
one of their guys killing one of our guys,
他们的人砍我们的人
not one of our guys killing one of their guys.
而不是我们的人砍他们的人
But in case it is one of our guys who does the killing,
但万一最后是我们的人动手了
can you prepare a media strategy?
你能准备一个媒体策略方案吗
You want a media strategy for a murder?
你想为杀人准备一个媒体策略方案
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, talking of murder,
哦 说到杀人
has anyone got a pithy one-liner Mr Trump can tweet
谁能写个一句话评论供特朗普先生发推
about this police shooting in Louisiana?
就是关于路易斯安那州警♥察♥开枪那事
What's this?
这是怎么回事
An African-American guy was selling CDs outside a store
一个非裔美国人在商店门口卖♥♥CD光碟
when two cops wrestled him to the ground
两个警♥察♥过去把他摔在地上
and shot him five times.
还朝他开了5枪
That's crazy!
太可怕了吧
He was selling CDs?
他在卖♥♥CD吗
People still buy those?!
人们还买♥♥那玩意吗
No, no, Oleg. In English.
不 不 Oleg 讲英文
The Vladimir wants me to keep improving my English.
弗拉基米尔要我继续练习英文
He wants it to be perfect,
他想让我的英文更完美
because he is taking me
因为他要带我去
to the International Motor Show next month.
下个月的国际车展
Is that right?
是吗
Yes.
是啊
What do you make of these e-mails that Hillary Clinton
你怎么看希拉里用非加密帐户
has sent on an unsecured account?
发出的那些电子邮件
Oh, we read all those a long time ago.
哦 我们很早以前就看过了
Very boring.
很无聊
"Bill, where are you?"
"比尔 你在哪里"
"Bill, turn your phone on."
"比尔 打开手♥机♥"
"Bill, there's another pair of panties"
"比尔 车后座这"
"in the back of the Prius, you bastard!"
"又有一条女式内♥裤♥ 你个混♥蛋♥"
So when did he tell you
他什么时候跟你说
he was taking you to the Motor Show?
他要带你去车展的
In the changing room.
打完冰球
After ice hockey.
在更衣室的时候
I think he likes me quite a lot.
我觉得他很喜欢我
Yes.
没错
Which is why you are walking the dog now.
所以现在才换成你来遛狗
Who do you think will end up as Labour leader?
你觉得谁最后会成为工党党♥魁♥
I don't know, don't care.
不知道 不关心
I'm leaving the Labour Party.
我要退出工党了
I've e-mailed them
我给他们去了封电邮
asking for my three quid back.
把我的3英镑要回来
You're leaving the party?
你要退♥党♥啦
Yeah, and starting my own.
是啊 我要自己成立一个
So, what, you're going to put up parliamentary candidates and...
啥 那你要去竞选议会候选人 然后
We're not going to stand for Parliament, Gerry.
我们才不会参加议会竞选 Gerry
We're not dinosaurs.
我们又不是恐龙
No, we're just going to have millions of online members.
不 我们只是会有几百万个在线成员
And I'm going to call it
我打算叫它
E-Quality.
"电子平等"
Get it, cos it's, like...
懂吗 因为这就像
E-Quality?
电子的平等
Unless that name's already taken,
除非这个名字已经被抢占了
in which case, we'll call it something like
如果是这样的话 我们打算用类似
E-Volution, or...
"电子革命" 或者
..E-Ger.
"电子热切"
OK.
好吧
On every issue,
对于每一个议题
we'll have daily online referendums,
我们都会搞每日在线公♥投♥
and let the people decide.
让人♥民♥去做决定
A clickocracy.
这叫"点击民♥主♥"
Right.
行吧
So, what do you reckon about the jokes?
你对这些笑话有什么建议
OK, well, personally, I wouldn't do that one, that one,
好吧 个人觉得 我不会讲这个 这个
and maybe not the one about the blind Irish gynaecologist.
或许也不会讲瞎子爱尔兰妇科医生那个笑话
What? That's my closing boffo.
啥 那可是我的结束祝福语啊
I know, but you don't want to upset anybody.
我知道 但是你不会想惹到任何人啊
Especially not today.
尤其是在今天
Perhaps I'll just close with the one about
那我还是用乔治奥斯本
George Osborne getting Ebola.
感染伊波拉病毒的那个笑话做结尾吧
Yeah, they'll love that, yeah. Yeah, that's fine.
是啊 他们会喜欢的 是啊 那个不错
It's an ace campaign ad, isn't it?
这是个顶级的广♥告♥宣传 是不是
He looks strong - man of steel.
他看起来很强壮 钢铁般的男人
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表