剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
How do you feel, Lauren?
你感觉怎么样 Lauren
Pissed.
气炸了
It's hopeless. I give up.
没救了 我放弃
"Defeatism is the Devil's lullaby".
"失败主义是魔鬼的摇篮曲"
That's what my grandma always used to tell me
我奶奶以前常跟我这么说
every time we visited her in prison.
在每次我们去监狱里看她的时候
Hey, troopers!
嘿 战士们
How are we doing today?
今天过得怎么样啊
I'm good.
还不错
Is there something we can do for you, Bea?
我们能为你做些什么吗 Bea
No, no.
不 不用
I just thought I'd maybe, sorta,
我就是想 也许 我可以
hang out on this end of the plane for a while.
在飞机这边待一会儿
He's in a bit of a mood.
他心情有点差
The electrical storm's made his hair go all weird -
电子风暴让他的发型变得很诡异
sort of, like,
有点像
candyfloss.
棉花糖
So the hair team have gone into Code Red.
所以发型团队已经进入红色警戒
Then the pilot wouldn't let him fly the plane.
然后飞行员又不让他开飞机
Fly the plane?
开飞机
Yeah - some idiot showed him Top Gun.
是啊有个白♥痴♥给他看了<壮志凌云>
Jesus, I'm so tired.
老天爷 我好累啊
Listen, you're ITV,
听着 你们是iTV电视台
respected British broadcaster.
受人尊敬的英国广播公♥司♥
You have a responsibility to respect the facts.
你有责任去尊重事实
And the simple fact is
这个简单的事实就是
there are no meerkats in Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是没有猫鼬的
Yes, the meerkat is not a Russian mammal.
是的 猫鼬不是俄♥罗♥斯♥的动物
And yet, every night, you carry commercials which suggest this.
可是每天晚上 你们的广♥告♥都在暗示这一点
And you represent Russian-speaking people as not clever people,
而且 你还暗示讲俄♥罗♥斯♥语的人不怎么聪明
who say things like "Simples",
说什么"好多简单"
which is grammatically incorrect.
这语法根本不对
No, this is not a prank call.
不 这不是恶作剧电♥话♥
I am ringing from the Kremlin and I will...
我是从克里姆林宫打来的 我要
Probably just as well.
还是就这样吧
What?
什么
Alexi, if it ever got out
Alexi 如果有消息传出
that someone in President Putin's office
说普♥京♥总统办公室的人
had protested about puppets in a commercial,
跑去抗♥议♥广♥告♥片里的木偶
we would be a laughing stock.
我们会成为人家的笑柄
But it is our job to interpret the wishes of our leader
但是我们的职责就是传达我们领导人的意愿
and he told me he does not like these talking meerkats.
他跟我说他不喜欢这些会说话的猫鼬
Alexi, do you think perhaps
Alexi 你有没有觉得可能是
you're getting a little carried away, hm?
你变得有点忘乎所以了 嗯
You do not need to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut.
杀鸡焉用牛刀
I think you do,
我觉得需要
because then everyone knows you have a sledgehammer.
因为这样所有人都知道你有牛刀了
Is that something you heard the President say?
你这是从总统先生那里听来的吗
No, I thought of it myself.
不 是我自己想出来的
Very pithy.
非常精辟
Come on, girl, let's take you back in to see Daddy. Come on.
来吧 丫头 该把你送回到爸爸身边 来吧
Pithy...
精辟
All this chaos is lovely, innit?
这些乱七八糟的事挺好的 是不是
Well... What?
呃 咋啦
I don't know that I like this atmosphere
我居然没发现 我喜欢这种氛围
of aggression and division.
充满攻击和分化
Did you see those cyclists giving Boris the finger?
你有看见那些骑自行车的人给鲍里斯竖中指吗
Now that was appalling. Yeah.
这事儿还挺吓人的 是吧
I mean, what is wrong with the traditional British two fingers?
我说 传统的英式双指禅 有什么不好
It's Americanisation gone mad.
现在真是什么都美国化了
Also, this is really hard to do when you've got arthritis.
而且 当你有关节炎的时候很难比中指欸
You're in a particularly sunny mood, Spencer.
你心情很不错啊 Spencer
And why shouldn't I be?
当然咯
Next week, I'm going to marry the finest woman on God's earth.
下周我就要迎娶世界上最好的女人了
Same again? Yeah. Lovely.
再来一轮 行 好
Cheers, Spencer.
谢了 Spencer
Yeah, we have to tell him.
好吧 我们得告诉他真♥相♥
No. We don't.
不行 我们不能说
His bride-to-be is shagging someone else.
他的未婚妻都和另一个人搞上啦
We do not know that for a fact.
我们有没有确凿的证据 Gerry
Gerry! Her tongue was so far down the man's throat,
Gerry 她舌头都伸到那男的的喉咙里了
it was coming out of his arse.
深得都快从他菊花捅出来了
Is that an expression or did you come up with it yourself?
这是个段子还是你刚刚自己想出来的
Secrets are toxic, Gerry.
秘密毒死人 Gerry
You're young and you think... The truth heals.
你还年轻 你总是想着 真♥相♥会治愈伤痛
Look, trust me, the truth does not always heal.
听着 相信我 真♥相♥并不总是治愈的
Hi, sis.
喂 姐
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I got your latest
嗯 我收到了
ideas on Dad's funeral arrangements, yeah.
你对咱爸葬礼的最新安排 对
You've what?
你干了什么
You've contacted a soloist.
你联♥系♥了一个独唱
And what did Placido Domingo say?
那你说多明戈都给你说了什么
Just a lot of shouting - right.
一通喊叫 对啊
I've done what I was asked, but it's not a great list.
我按要求列出了名单 但是别抱什么希望
Hey, don't beat up on yourself.
嘿 别自暴自弃
You got Mike Tyson on there. He was a winner.
你名单上可是有迈克泰森呢 他可是拳王
Yeah, on the upside, African-American.
好吧 有利的一点是 他是非裔
On the downside, known for beating up women and biting off ears.
但他殴打女人还有咬掉对手耳朵的事情可是"名声"在外
Whoa!
喔
Oh...I do have a small fear of flying.
呃 我其实有一点飞行恐惧症
You have a fear of flying
你有恐飞症
and you've spent the last six months on a plane?
这六个月来还都在飞机上待着
Yeah - but I'd spend my whole life flying to be with Mr Trump.
是啊 但要是和特朗普先生一起我飞一辈子都行
I would be a bird.
我当只鸟儿都愿意
Like an albatross, or a puffin. They're like flying clowns.
就像信天翁或者海鹦那样的 他们就像飞行的小丑
Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts
女士们先生们 请系好安全带
as we have a couple of twisters, small twisters,
我们遇到了一点颠簸 只是小颠簸
reported in the vicinity.
以上来自机舱广播
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoo! It's like riding a rodeo bull.
喔 就像在竞技场上骑牛一样
If this was Crooked Hillary's plane, she'd be all like,
如果这是奸诈希拉里的飞机 她肯定会说什么
"Oh, global warming causes, boo-hoo!"
"哦 都是全球变暖的原因 吼吼"
But this is The Donald's plane, so it's, "Call this a storm?"
但这是特朗普的飞机 所以说"这也叫风暴吗"
"Wait till Donald's the fucking President!"
"等着特朗普上台再说吧"
Uh, Bea...?
呃 Bea
After round four and in equal first place,
四轮下来之后并列第一的组是
it's Quizy McQuizface
"问答题之子"
and the Three Brexiteers.
和"三个脱欧小伙伴"
Someone will be around
一会儿会有人来
shortly to collect your answers for round five.
收你们第五轮的答案
Ooh, it looks like Boris might be coming out for free movement.
噢 看起来鲍里斯要为自♥由♥迁徙权说话了
Does all this backsliding worry you?
这些负面的东西就一点也不影响你吗
No, I knew this would happen.
不会啊 我就知道这会发生
I always knew the establishment elite would sell us out.
我就知道这些所谓当权派的精英会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Boris, Gove, Ian Duncan Syndrome, Farage... Farage?
鲍里斯 戈夫 伊恩邓肯综合征 法拉奇 法拉奇
He's a committed antiEuropean. Don't be naive, Gerry.
他可是坚定的反欧派 别天真了 Gerry
That's just his cover. No, he's a lifelong...
那只是他的伪装 不 他是绝绝对对的
He's a Johnny come lately.
他就是一姗姗来迟的新成员
He has campaigned against Europe for 17 years.
他对抗欧盟都十七年了
Yeah, well, where was he in 1972 when we were dumping cow shit
是啊 那1972年我们往爱德华希思的门槛上倒牛粪的时候
他在任内的最大贡献是成功推动英国加入欧洲共同体
爱德华希思 1970年至1974年间出任英国首相
on Ted Heath's doorstep?
他又在哪儿呢
The man's a fraud.
那男的就是个骗子
Spencer, I think there's something that you need to know.
Spencer 我觉得有些事情你得知道一下
Is it that my glass is empty?
是想指出我的又喝完了对不
Your shout, I believe, Gerry.
这轮儿该你了 Gerry
OK. I think you need to know that...
好了 我想说的是
I think we got the last question wrong. What, number ten?
我觉得我们最后一题做错了 什么 第十题
I think I got my Kardashians confused. Oh, OK.
我觉得我没搞清那群卡戴珊 哦好吧
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表