剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
Hello again.
你好啊
Yes, the President is looking forward to his visit.
是的 总统对出访充满期待
But there's just one thing.
不过有件小事
As you know, the President likes a hunting trip.
你知道 总统喜欢打猎
Would it be possible to...?
有没有可能打只
Wild boar?
野猪
Hm. Yes, maybe.
嗯 行 也许吧
We were thinking more a panda.
打只大熊猫如何
Yes, a giant panda.
是的 一只大的大熊猫
OK, it doesn't have to be giant,
好吧 不一定要很大
but not so small that it's embarrassing.
但也不要太小了不然很难堪的
What Starbucks would call regular.
就星巴克说的常规那种大小
Yes, I'll leave it with you. Mm-hm.
好的 那就拜托你了 嗯
Why are you hovering?
你徘徊在那干啥
I told you before - don't hover.
我早说过了 不要徘徊
The President says that from now on,
总统说了 从现在开始
he wants you to walk the dog.
他要你去遛狗
Stay clear of the pond.
离池塘远点
She's already killed three ducks, a goose, and a...
她已经咬死三只鸭子 一只鹅 还有只
coot.
蹼鸡
Come on.
来吧
So, Preeya, admit it -
Preeya 承认吧
you never really wanted to win and be left with this mess.
你就没想过要赢 然后收拾这堆烂摊子
I'm absolutely delighted with the result.
这结果我非常满意
Do you want to try that again? I'm over the moon, Oliver.
装吧 要不要再试一次 Oliver 我高兴得要飞起来了
I am very, very happy.
我特别特别开心
Ruby, can you make sure that we have some almond milk, please?
Ruby 能请你买♥♥些杏仁乳来吗
Can you milk almonds?
杏仁能挤出奶来
God Almighty.
我的天呐
Yes?
喂
Am I in favour of an opt out for London?
我赞不赞成伦敦留在欧盟
Can you find out if that includes Richmond?
麻烦你看看这也包括里士满吗
You look properly upset, Oliver.
Oliver 你看起来很难过
Is it cos of high roaming charges?
是不是因为漫游费太高了
No, Ruby, it's because politicians have discovered
不 Ruby 是因为政客们发现只要利用民众仇恨的情绪
they can win a campaign just on hatred.
就能赢得竞选
It changes things.
这会改变很多东西
Britain is about to live through
英国面临的混乱处境就是场
a 50-year edition of the Jeremy Kyle Show.
加长到50年的Jeremy Kyle调解秀
So it's actually going to affect me?
所以我也会受到影响吗
Not you, Ruby, cos you are absurdly rich.
你不会的 Ruby 因为你实在太有钱了
Just everyone else.
就是其他人都要遭殃
At a Shadow Cabinet meeting,
影子内阁开了场一场会议
they've tabled a no-confidence motion in Jeremy Corbyn.
他们提出对杰里米科尔宾的不信任案
被指在争取留欧一事并没有出力
杰里米·科尔宾 被自己党派强烈要求下台就是死不下台的工党党♥魁♥
Not often you hear "Corbyn" And "Motion" In the same sentence.
难得科尔宾和"提案"出现在一个句子里头
Bloody hell, though. Fasten your seatbelts.
真是活见鬼 系好安全带
Are you all right? Yes. It's just...
你还好吗 还行 只是
It's just that Boris and Gove left behind
收拾这团屎诗级烂摊子的竟然是
to sort out this catastrophic shit heap.
鲍里斯和戈夫这号♥人
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表