剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
In the West, this will be met with laughter.
在西方 人们会笑掉大牙的
Laughter?
笑掉大牙
Yes, there is a word in English -
是的 英文有个俚语
"Camp".
叫"娘娘腔"
This looks camp.
这个看起来很娘
The Western media will greet this with ridicule.
西方媒体一定会报以无情的嘲笑
He doesn't care what the West thinks.
他才不管西方世界怎么想呢
Obviously you've got to know him better than I do
看来你才来几个星期
in a few weeks you've been here.
就已经比我还了解他
And why are you wasting the President's time
那你为什么还会浪费总统先生的时间
with all these briefings on Michael Gove?
给他汇报迈克尔戈夫的事情
This Mr Gove is boasting,
这个戈夫在吹嘘
if he becomes Prime Minister,
如果自己当上了首相
he's more than a match for Mr Putin.
普♥京♥先生就多了个强劲对手
Only, every time I type his name in,
只是 每次我把他名字打进去
I just get this picture of this nerdy schoolboy.
出来的都是一个可笑的书呆子照片
OK, a few notes -
好了 几件事
Mr Trump wants us to keep pushing
特朗普先生希望我们继续煽风点火
Crooked Hillary's e-mails.
"奸诈的希拉里"的电邮那事
But the FBI aren't going to press charges.
但是联邦调查局不会提出任何起诉
Who cares what the Federal Bureau of Israel says?
谁管它"联邦以色列局"怎么说
Also, Mr Trump is bored with calling Hillary
另外 特朗普先生已经烦了叫希拉里
"The most crooked candidate ever".
"史上最坑蒙拐骗总统候选人"
He wants something stronger.
他想说点更给力的
So far, he's got...
目前为止 他想出了
"The most corrupt woman that's ever lived on any planet, ever."
"全宇宙历史上最腐♥败♥的女人"
Oh, and Brett, you're fired.
哦 还有 Brett 你被辞退了
What?
啥
A lot of people would've gotten someone else
好多人都会使唤别人
to do a job like that, Brett,
去干炒人这种事情 Brett
but I fired you "Mano a mano", to your face.
但我是在你跟前 面对面 炒了你
And not just because I enjoyed it.
可不仅是因为我乐在其中哟
No! That's gotta be a mistake.
不 肯定是有什么误会
Let me talk to Mr Trump.
让我跟特朗普先生谈谈
Mr Trump fired you.
是特朗普先生要炒掉你的
No. No, that cannot be.
不 不 这不可能
Cos I talked to him this morning.
我今早还跟他说话了呢
He said, "Are we gonna win, fella?"
他说 "我们会赢吗 伙计"
And I said, "Hell, yeah!"
然后我说 "肯定会啊"
Apparently, you paused before you said it.
很明显 你说之前停顿了一下
Lauren, the crowd are gathering already
Lauren 人群开始聚过来了
and they look a little...
他们看起来有点
lively.
雀跃
Just to be safe,
安全起见
I'm going to say no press at this rally.
我准备说集♥会♥不许有记者参加
No, I couldn't have paused. Could I?
不啊 我不可能停顿的 怎么可能
Is that what Mr Trump said?
是特朗普先生那么说的吗
Yeah.
嗯啊
Then I must have paused.
那我肯定是停顿了
I am so bushed...
我快要累死了
Luckily, I got these guys to keep me going.
幸好我有这玩意儿帮我撑下去
Do you want some?
你想来点儿吗
Get 'em online?
网上买♥♥的吗
Yeah - next day delivery from Guatemala.
是啊 危地马拉发货 次日就到
I'll pass, thanks.
算了吧 谢谢
Why?
为什么
Why did you pause, Brett?
为什么你要停顿啊 Brett
Do you not truly believe?
你难道不是全心全意地相信吗
Is this like that time you didn't truly believe in the Redeemer
就像那次你不虔诚地相信救世主的存在
and he punished you with all those unnatural feelings
他就惩罚你对特蕾莎修女产生
towards Mother Teresa?
那些奇怪的感觉
Listen, Brett...
听着 Brett
Curse you, Brett.
诅咒你 Brett
Curse your hesitation.
诅咒你的迟疑
This is fantastic!
这个好棒啊
Have you seen how the Labour Party
你们看到工党是怎么
are going to resolve their conflicts?
调解他们内部冲突的吗
Ritual suicide?
邪教自杀仪式吗
I'm only I admire the way
我很欣赏他们的做法
they're avoiding conflict-heavy conversations
为了避免火♥药♥味的谈话
by not letting opponents talk to Jeremy Corbyn.
他们不让反对者跟科尔宾讲话
Yeah, we've gone from Blair's Babes
哼 我们从"布莱尔的美女"
to Cameron's Cuties
到"卡梅伦的剩女"
to Corbyn's Carers.
再到现在都发展出"科尔宾的看护"了
Blair's making his statement.
布莱尔在发表声明
And Blair says he's expressing more sorrow and regret
布莱尔说 他感到痛心疾首 非常遗憾
than we'll ever believe.
旁人无法想象
Well, for once, he's right.
哼 这次他还真说对了
Boris who? Quite.
哪位鲍里斯 好啦
No, I'm absolutely, 100% committed to Andrea.
不 我绝对百分百支持安德里亚
Yeah... See you at Lords.
是啊 咱上议院见
Love to Miss Whippy.
替我向Whippy小姐问好
Tony?
Tony
Oh, John Whittingdale - great sense of humour.
噢 约翰惠廷戴尔 好有幽默感
Michael Gove's people wondered
迈克尔戈夫的人想知道
which way you were inclined.
你倾向于支持哪一边
100% committed to Michael - absolutely.
百分百支持迈克尔 绝对的
Cos I also heard you are 100% committed to Theresa.
可是我也听你说会百分百支持特里莎
Well, uh...
呃 呃
You don't want to cross Mrs Gove.
你可不想背叛戈夫夫人
You don't know what she might accidentally send
你不知道她不小心会给某个普通群众
电邮对鲍里斯如当选党♥魁♥表示担忧
保守党党♥魁♥角逐初期 戈夫的妻子意外将电邮错发给某群众
to a member of the public.
发送什么消息
But The Vladimir has seen this commercial and he likes it.
但是弗拉基米尔已经看过这个广♥告♥了 而且他很喜欢
Oh...
嗷
If this is met by ridicule in the West,
如果这个会被西方世界嘲笑
do you think President Putin will be angry?
你觉得普♥京♥总统会大发雷霆吗
Yes.
会的
With me?
会生我的气吗
It's possible.
有可能
If he feels you should have warned him.
如果他觉得你原本是可以提醒他的
You see, he hates yes men.
你知道的 他讨厌唯命是从的人
I can still hear him now, talking about your predecessor.
我现在还能听他说起你的前任者
He said, "That little shit
他说 "那个小杂种
never had the balls to tell me the truth!"
从没有胆量告诉我真♥相♥"
Lucky for you, of course,
当然 你很走运
you got his job when he was fired.
他被炒掉了你才能得到这份工作
So you really think I should warn him?
所以你觉得我真的应该提醒他
It's just...that's quite like telling him he's wrong.
只是 这就等于是说他错了啊
Last week I saw a woman start a sentence with,
上星期 我看见有个女人 说了句
"You're wrong, Mr President."
"你错了 总统先生"
What did she think he was wrong about?
她觉得总统先生做错什么了
She didn't get any further - he can shout really loud.
她没能说完 总统先生大吵起来真的很大声
She didn't have the special relationship
她和总统的关系又不像你和总统
that you have with him, did she?
那么特别 对吧
This is true.
这倒是真的
He will appreciate your honest opinion.
他会欣赏你说出诚实的观点
Yes.
是的
How do you think I should express my honest opinion?
你觉得我应该怎样表达我诚实的观点
You just go in there,
你就走进去
man-to-man,
男人对男人
look him in the eyes
看着他的眼睛
and tell him he's made a misjudgement.
告诉他 他判断失误
So I say, very politely,
那我以非常礼貌的方式说
"Mr President, this film could invite ridicule."
"总统先生 这个宣传片会招来嘲笑"
Good.
很好
Courteous, but firm.
有礼貌 但要坚定
And if he asks why?
如果他问你为什么
"Because, Mr President,"
"因为 总统先生"
"with respect,"
"恕我直言"
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表