剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
We didn't know it was a zoo.
我们当时不知道那是个动物园
We thought that it was a club called The Zoo and, you know,
我们以为那是个叫动物园的夜店 然后 你懂得
we were drunk and it was night and
我们都喝多了 当时又是大晚上的
the bears were black, so it took a while for us to see them.
然后熊又都是黑色的 不那么容易看到
Oh, and you feel so silly, don't you,
而且 说真的
yelling "Help" From the top of a fence?
在栏杆上面大喊"救命"是挺蠢的
Where is that list?
我的名单呢
Oh, is this it?
哦 是这个吗
I've been drawing cats on it.
我一直在上面画猫
I'd love to meet Obama.
我挺想见见奥巴马
Well, come November, he's gone. You Know Who might be president.
十一月他就出局了 你想想看某个将有可能做总统的人
Why do you think so many americans are voting for Trump?
为什么那么多美国人都给特朗普投票
I don't know.
我也想不通
I think it might be for a bet.
我觉得他们八成输了什么赌局
Wales, Wales.
威尔士 威尔士
Population...
人口数
three million.
三百万
Favourite sport...rugby.
最喜欢的运动 橄榄球
You see, this is what
你看 这就是
happens when they insist on drug-free sport.
他们坚持不用兴♥奋♥剂♥的后果
Hello, yes, I'm trying for Mr Slutsky.
你好 我想和斯勒茨基先生讲话
The Russian football manager.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥足球经理
Still no answer from his room.
他屋里还是没消息
Oh, you think he may have locked himself in.
你觉得他是把自己锁起来了吗
OK, well, please tell him that the President would like to
请告诉他总统立刻马上
see him immediately for a postmortem.
想和他约见解剖的事儿
No, a postmortem of the game.
不 是对球赛的解剖
Yes. Push a note under his door. Thank you, bye.
对 从他门缝里塞张纸条进去 谢啦拜
Oh, here we go, the latest chapter in Project Bullshit.
好了 傻♥逼♥行动的最后一章
These 1,300 business leaders saying that we'd lose jobs -
1300个企业主说我们会失去就业机会
Brexit will create tons of jobs!
脱欧明明会增加一堆工作的
As what? Well...
比如说 嗯
border guards...
边防卫士啊
immigration officers...
移♥民♥官员啊
searchlight operators, etc.
探测灯操作人员 之类的
How's your dad doing?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
He passed away on Saturday. Oh, I'm sorry, Gerry.
他星期六过世了 我很抱歉 Gerry
Yeah, just part of life, I suppose.
人生就是这样
Trouble is, my brother and sister
问题是 我兄弟姐妹
are arguing about the funeral arrangements, so...
因为葬礼的事儿吵个没完
We had the same thing with my grandpa.
我爷爷去世的时候也是这样
No will, so my dad wanted him buried,
因为没留下遗嘱 我爸爸想土葬
my auntie wanted him cremated.
我姑却想火化
Who got their way? My auntie.
最后谁赢了 我姑姑
But she had to burn down the undertaker's.
但是她得把葬仪屋给先烧了
Rumour is that whatever the result,
有传言说 不管结果如何
Osborne's going to be sacrificed.
奥斯本都要被牺牲掉了
If only that wasn't a metaphor.
如果这不是在打比方就好了
We could build a huge wicker man
我们可以建一个大空心柳条人
and put George inside it.
然后把乔治奥斯本放进去
Phew!
烧
OK, so, listen up, please.
好了 请听我说
I have no idea who the opposition
我不知道今晚对方将
are putting up against us tonight.
放出谁来和我们唱对手戏
Whoever it is, we need to look serious and respectful.
不管是谁 我们得显示出严肃和尊重
So let's imagine that I'm Alan Johnson
那假设我现在是阿兰约翰逊
and I've just accused our side of scaremongering.
我刚刚指责了脱欧派危言耸听
So, Preeya is gonna illustrate the correct response.
那么Preeya请示范一下正确的回应方式
Well, I'm a huge admirer of Alan's
我本人非常欣赏阿兰
but I can't agree with him on this point.
但恐怕这一点我不敢苟同
It is clear to the British public which side
英国公众很清楚地知道到底是哪一边
has been relying on Project Fear.
在利用恐惧震慑
Perfect.
完美
I know.
老娘知道
Erm, Spencer,
呃 Spencer
let's imagine that I
再假想一下我
am Peter Mandelson
是彼得曼德尔森
and I have just said that Britain is safer in the EU.
我刚刚说觉得英国留在欧盟更安全
So you need to come up with
那么你来提出一个
a strong, respectful response.
有力且有礼貌的回应
A respectful response
对彼得曼德尔森
to Peter Mandelson?
有礼貌地回应
Yeah.
对啊
Are you taking the piss?
你是在逗我玩吗
Tonight, I really need you to
今晚 我真的需要你
just curb your instincts.
克制一下自己的本能
We need respectful.
我们要有礼数
So, you are responding to Mandelson.
那你来回应一下曼德尔森
I am, um,
我 呃
a huge admirer of Peter's and...
我本人很欣赏彼得
No, I can't do this.
不行 我做不到
My gag reflex is kicking in.
我有点恶心反胃
This is pathetic.
真是可悲
为什么要留在欧盟
给我三个好理由
Remain are being completely out-lied here.
留欧派完全被忽悠了
Why can't Cameron claim that
为什么卡梅伦不能说
he heard some bloke saying that he heard
他听到别人说 他听说
the Queen saying that if Leave wins,
女王说如果脱欧派获胜
she's gonna move back to Germany?
她就要搬回德国去
You see, Leave get it -
你看 脱欧派就明白
if you're going to lie,
如果想撒谎
lie big, and late.
那就撒个大谎 还要晚点撒
We need to think like proper propagandists.
我们得像真正的宣传家来思考
What we should be doing is asking ourselves,
我们要做的 是问问我们自己
"What would Goebbels be doing,
如果是戈培尔 他会怎么做
or Alastair Campbell?"
或者坎贝尔会怎么做
I thought we weren't allowed to mention the Nazis.
我以为我们不能提纳粹分子
All the people Remain keep trotting out.
留欧派那帮人老爱显摆
Bankers,
银行家啊
the IMF,
国际货币基金组织
Mandelson,
曼德尔森
Blair,
布莱尔
Miliband.
米利班德
What a bunch of...
都是一群
..Trigger words.
敏感词
It's like a list of all the people the British public most hate.
简直就是全英国人♥民♥最痛恨的名单
And today, 1,200 businessmen.
还有今天 1200个商界人士
We might as well have 1,200 paedophiles.
搞不好就是1200个恋童癖
You done, Oliver?
说完了吗 Oliver
And Cameron... Nope.
还有卡梅伦 明显没完
What's his message?
他想说什么
Don't look at me.
别看着我啊
As far as I'm concerned,
就我目前来看
this referendum's just a lot of old men shouting.
这场公♥投♥就是一群老年人的撕逼
If we leave the EU, every kitten in Britain will explode.
脱欧还会让英国所有的喵星人爆♥炸♥呢
The PM has a duty to explain the risks of Brexit to the people.
首相有责任向人们解释清楚脱欧的风险
It's the smart strategy.
这招很聪明
Smart, is it?
聪明 是嘛
Ruby, did you realise our leaving Europe could destroy
Ruby 你知道英国脱欧有可能会导致
the economy and lead to World War III?
经济垮台和第三次世界大战吗
Then why are we having a referendum?
那为什么我们还要公♥投♥啊
You see?
你看到了吧
This is a strategy that is so stupid
这个策略特别的蠢
that even Ruby,
就连Ruby
the woman who was scammed three times
一个被同一个尼日利亚王子
by the same Nigerian prince,
骗了三次的姑娘
can see through it.
都能看明白
He says the money's in the post.
他说会寄钱过来的
Why did Cameron let the people decide?
为什么卡梅伦要让民众做决定
You know what we're going to get tomorrow?
你知道明天公♥投♥会看到什么吗
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表