剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
Well, cos it's easy to remember.
因为很容易被记住啊
Brexit - it's catchy.
"英国离开" 琅琅上口
While the other lot, the... Oh.
而另外那个 叫什么来着
Remain?
留欧
Yeah.
对
See? It just doesn't stick.
看吧 它就是不够突出
They should have gone with
他们应该用
Bremain...
"英国留下"
or Britstick,
或者 "英国待着"
or Woahthere.
或者 "嚄你看"
I've got an awful feeling she might be right.
我有个不好的预感 她可能是对的
The British public are going to vote for lucky dip.
英国公众的投票要碰运气了
They're going to let Boris and Ian Duncan
他们将要让鲍里斯和伊恩邓肯
toff take back control.
这样的花♥花♥公♥子♥重新掌权
What do they mean by that?
这是啥意思呢
They mean THEM back in control
意思就是这帮货色要重新掌权了
because, before the EU,
因为 在欧盟以前
posh boys like them fucking ran England.
有钱公子哥喜欢他们打理英国
It was never,
从来不是说
"Let's get back to rickets
让我们回到佝偻病
and ringworm and queer-bashing."
皮癣和打♥压♥基佬的时代
They want the golden age,
他们想要的是黄金年代
when they could lynch a poacher and
以便他们对侵入者动私刑
gangbang a parlour maid.
轮♥奸♥一个客厅女佣
All before nanny brought them breakfast.
然后奶妈端上来早餐供他们享用
Tony?
Tony
Tony?
Tony
Our night together...
我们在一起的那晚
Which didn't happen.
没有发生过哦
Very grown-up call from you there, Sarah.
非常成熟的决定哦 Sarah
It's all right.
没关系的
Well done.
做得好
I just wanted to mention that
我只是想说
I didn't know you were married.
我并不知道你结婚了
Yeah, well, it's not up to you to know stuff like that.
嗯 这种事也不是你能决定的
Don't beat yourself up about it.
不要因此而自责
It's just you didn't mention it either.
可是你之前也没有提啊
Well, I didn't want it to be all about me.
我不想太以自我为中心嘛
But as it didn't happen,
但是反正什么也没发生过
we can just move forward, can't we?
我们就让这事过去吧 好嘛
Yes, of course. Yes.
那是当然 是的
Shush!
嘘
I said, "Shush!"
我说 嘘
Bad tummy!
坏肚肚
Gerry, listen, I heard about your loss.
Gerry 我听说了令尊去世
I'm really sorry.
请节哀
Thank you.
谢谢你
He was 86, you know, Dad had good innings.
他86岁过世 爸也算享过福了
It's still a shock, though, isn't it?
但仍然难以置信 对不对
You never forget them.
你永远不会忘记父母
I can still picture my old dad,
我仍能记起我的老父亲
doing the gardening,
收拾花♥园♥的样子
fishing for trout,
钓鲑鱼
gassing badgers.
用毒气喷走獾
Right.
好嘛
Now, absolutely. We are very pro-immigrant
很显然 我们现在非常支持移♥民♥
and certainly we wouldn't want to get rid of all the immigrants
而且我们肯定不想赶走所有的移♥民♥
because, well, you know,
因为 呃 你比方说
I had an English cleaner once and she was awful.
我有个清洁工是英国人 她水平很差
Yeah, fat and slow.
是啊 又肥又磨蹭
Now, apparently, at the end of tonight's event,
看来今晚的活动结尾的时候
the moderator will give you all 30 seconds
主持人会给你们每人30秒的时间
for final remarks, OK?
做最后陈述 知道吗
So, Preeya, you're going to go first.
那么 Preeya 你将会第一个说
What are you going to say?
你打算说什么
Erm...something original, but...
呃 原创的东西啦
with a personal perspective.
再加点个人见解
Great. Which is?
很好 那是什么呢
Boris is texting it to me.
鲍里斯正在发信息告诉我呢
OK, Spencer, you've only got 30 seconds.
好吧 Spencer 你只有30秒
I know.
我知道
You haven't got time for the anecdote
你可没时间讲蒸汽机
about the steam roller and the gypsies.
或者吉普赛人的轶事
Don't you worry.
别担心
This is what I'm going to say.
我打算这么说
This is not about the numbers,
这与数字无关
this is about who you are.
这一切都关乎 你是谁
When you wake up the morning
当你早上起床
and look in the mirror,
看着镜子里的自己
who do you see?
你看到了谁
Do you see someone who loves England,
你是否看见 一个热爱英国的人
its rolling hills,
爱它起伏的山峦
the soft breeze on its meadows?
爱它温柔的轻风 掠过草地
Do you see a son of Shakespeare,
你是否看见 莎士比亚
Nelson and Churchill?
纳尔逊和丘吉尔 后继有人
Or do you see someone from a nation
还是 你看见 一个国家
that has surrendered its birthright
交出其与生俱来的权利
in order to become
就为了成为
Angela Merkel's fucking sex toy?
安格拉默克尔的傻♥逼♥性玩物
I can take out the swearing.
我可以把粗口去掉
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表