剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表
"It makes you look a bit gay."
"这让你看起来有点像基佬"
Excellent.
很好
I think this will take your relationship with him to a whole new level.
我觉得这会让你和他的关系更上一层楼啊
I will do this.
我会这么做的
And tomorrow, you will be walking the dog again.
明天开始 你就又要遛狗啦
Bea?
Bea
Yeah?
嗯
Donald's going to be 45 minutes late?
唐纳德要迟到45分钟
There's a crowd of 5,000 out there waiting for him.
外面可是有五千多号♥人等着他呢
No, I'm not sending Palin on!
不 我不会派佩林上去的
It's after midday.
已经过了中午
Listen, Bea, Brett is very upset.
Bea 听我说 Brett受了刺♥激♥
He's beating himself up.
他在自己打自己(自我泄气中)
I get it, it's tough on him.
我懂 他承受不来嘛
No, he's beating himself up with his fists,
不 他在用自己的拳头打自己
down behind the hangar.
就在下面飞机库那
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
That level of self-criticism shows real drive.
自我批评到这种程度 他果然很有动力呢
Listen, Bea, I have to say this.
听着 Bea 我必须说出来
I'm not happy working on this campaign.
我在这个竞选团队干得一点都不高兴
Oh, I'm sorry, we really do need to address that.
噢 我好抱歉 我们真的需要好好改进这点呢
Seriously?
真的吗
No. You know what?
当然不 你知道吗
You should be on your hands and knees, thanking God
你应该三拜九叩 感谢上帝让你
that you'll have this campaign on your resume.
这辈子能有机会为特朗普竞选
This is a turning point in history.
这可是历史的重大转折啊
The birth of our first celebrity president.
史上第一个名流总统的诞生啊
策划制片和唯一主持 并在好莱坞星光大道留名
特朗普也是著名选秀明星 是NBC旗下真人秀<飞黄腾达>12年来的
Just wait and see who stands in 2020.
看看等到了2020年还有哪些明星会跑出来吧
Sean Penn, Kanye West,
西恩潘 侃爷
侃爷 美国著名饶舌歌♥手
西恩潘 美国著名编剧导演演员
some asshole off Survivor,
几个退出<幸存者>的混♥蛋♥
and at least two Kardashians.
还有起码两个卡戴珊姐妹
Obama isn't the first black president.
奥巴马不再会被称为"第一个黑人总统"
He's the last politician president.
而是"最后一个政客出身的总统"
Not if Hillary wins.
如果希拉里赢了就不是了
Hillary's the biggest fucking celebrity of them all.
希拉里是他们当中最他妈出名的名流
She's only there cos she's Bill's wife.
她能竞选只是因为她是克♥林♥顿♥的老婆
Oh... She's a Jerry Springer episode.
噢 还因为她上了杰里斯普林格的一集脱口秀
"My husband inserted his cigar in the intern."
"我丈夫把他的雪茄插♥进♥了实习生"
Are you OK? Mm, yeah.
你没事吧 唔 没事
Just my sister and brother still arguing over Dad's funeral.
就是我姐和我弟还在为爸爸葬礼的事情吵着呢
Just say something, then.
那你就去说点什么啊
See? You were wrong about the blind Irish gynaecologist.
看见没 瞎子爱尔兰妇科医生的笑话你判断错了
It went down well.
这个笑话大家都觉得好
There were quite a few gasps. And that woman fainted.
有不少人都被吓到了 而且那个女人晕过去了
She's fine, the paramedics have given her oxygen.
她没事的 急救人员给她吸了氧了
Margosha enjoyed the speech, didn't she?
Margosha非常喜欢这个致辞 对吧
Did you see how much she was laughing?
你看见她笑的有多开心吗
We laugh at the same things,
我们在为同样的事情笑
and that's got to be a brilliant foundation for a relationship, hasn't it, eh?
这肯定会给我们的关系打下一个成功的基础 是吧
Spencer, listen… I know she's not perfect, who is?
Spencer 听我说 我知道她不完美 有谁是呢
And I'm not foolish. I don't expect her to be exclusive.
而且我也不傻 我也没想过她对我忠贞不二
See, people think if you're rich, you can't be lonely,
大家都以为只要你有钱 就不会孤独
but they're wrong.
但是他们都错了
All I want is not to be rattling round a big house
我只是想 不用一个人住在空荡荡的大屋子
and to be pleased when I hear a key in the door.
在有人开门回来的时候有一点小欣喜
And lots of sex, obviously.
当然了 还要做很多爱
I am very happy for you, Spencer.
Spencer 我为你感到很高兴
Just got to go check the dwarves
我去看看藏蛋糕里的矮人
are ready to pop out of the cake.
有没有准备好弹出来吓人
Topup? Sure.
倒满吗 当然
Gerry's phone?
找Gerry吗
Why have you crossed out #ABB?
为什么你要把#ABB划掉
Because I have moved from Anyone But Boris to Anyone But Gove.
因为我要从"拒绝鲍里斯"换到"拒绝戈夫"
而司法大臣迈克尔戈夫高调宣布参加首相竞选
6月30日 脱欧派灵魂人物鲍里斯约翰逊宣布放弃首相竞选
So why is it #ABCMCF?
那#ABCMCF又是为什么呢
"Anyone But Cunty McCuntFace".
"拒绝逼脸男"
Trigger word?
没有敏感词吧
Mm...no, I think that's probably OK if it's Michael Gove.
嗯 没有 如果是迈克尔戈夫当选了 大概也不错
Michael is still best equipped to be our next leader.
目前还是Michael最适合担任下一任首相
What?! Look at him.
什么 看看他吧
Competence - dyslexia has done more for education than he has.
一没能力 一个患阅读障碍症的人在教育上做的都比他多
任教育大臣时坚持的教育方针太过死板 扼杀学生的创造力
英国一名患有阅读障碍症的儿童作家莎莉加德纳 曾公开指责迈克尔戈夫
Electability - he makes the public retch.
二没参选资格 大家看到他都觉得恶心
You might as well elect the corpse of Jimmy Savile.
选他你还不如去选那个死了的吉米萨维尔
You're so full of hate and negativity, you should be in Ukip.
你这么多反感和否定情绪 你怎么不去独♥立♥党工作呢
Well, it was you and Gove
就是你和戈夫
who held hands with them during the referendum.
在公♥投♥的时候同流合污的那伙人吗
I happen to know
不巧我知道了
that the only reason that you were sent to this unit
你被调到这里的唯一原因
is because nobody else would have an alcoholic gambling addict
就是没有人愿意留一个酗酒好赌
with all the people skills of the South Yorkshire Police
而且处理群众关系的能力烂得跟南约克郡警局一样的人
and they are waiting for your contract to end
而且他们都在等着你的合同到期呢
so they can fire you.
好炒你鱿鱼
Ruby, can I say what a tremendous asset you've been
Ruby 我能告诉你在这几周里
over the past few weeks?
你的贡献为我们造福良多吗
Oh, you're being very nice to me.
噢 你对我真好
Do you want me to ask Daddy something? God, no!
你是想让我找我爸爸打听什么吗 天呐 当然不
Though actually, as you mention it,
但是 事实上呢 既然你提到了
I did wonder if Daddy had
我确实想知道你♥爸♥爸有没有说
decided to throw his generous contributions
决定要在背后大力支持
behind Mr and Mrs Macbeth?
麦克白夫妇的竞选呢
No, not got that.
没有 我没听懂
OK, so is your dad going to support
好吧 那么你♥爸♥爸是不是要支持那个
a certain bespectacled ex-Justice Minister for the leadership?
戴眼镜的前任司法部长担任首相呢
No, sorry, you're just going to have to say it.
不知道 不好意思 你得说直接一点
Bloke at the bar said Corbyn did quite well,
吧台小哥说虽然科尔宾还在被自己党内的
though he was still heckled by one of his own backbenchers.
一个议员要求下台 但他干的确实不错
Only one? That's progress.
只有一个了吗 有进步啊
Oh, by the way, your sister rang. Oh?
噢 顺便一提 你姐姐刚才打电♥话♥来了 是吗
Yeah, and I told her what you said. About what?
对 然后我把你说的都告诉她了 关于什么的
About your dad's funeral being ridiculously over the top
就是他们把你♥爸♥爸的葬礼搞得太夸张且不伦不类的
and not at all what he'd have wanted.
根本就不是你♥爸♥想要的那样
Jesus Christ, Jackie! Who the fuck do you think you are?
该死的 Jackie 你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Just wading into people's lives
总是插手别人的生活
like some...wrecking ball of self-righteous certainty.
就像那些自以为是的家伙到处破坏
Well, it's the truth.
可是 这是事实啊
Have you ever had a thought in your head
你脑子里还有没有什么事
that you haven't said out loud?
是你还没有大声说出来过的
Yes, I'm having one now.
有啊 我现在就有一个
Oh, God...
噢 天呐
How did she react?
我姐听了什么反应
Well, she cried a bit...
呃 她哭了一下
Great. But when she calmed down,
真棒 但是她后来冷静下来了
she said she could see you were totally right.
她说她完全理解你是对的了
Right? She said she'd let it all run away with her
对的 她说她操心过头了
and she was very sorry
她还说她很抱歉
and could you give her a call about scaling it down?
想让你给她打个电♥话♥谈谈怎么把葬礼办简单一点
Right.
真的
That's all it took?
这就能解决问题了
Truth heals, Gerry.
真♥相♥永远治愈人心 Gerry
Would you like me to ring your brother?
你要我给你弟弟也打一个电♥话♥吗
Could you?
麻烦你了
Is your dad backing Gove or not?
你♥爸♥爸到底支持不支持戈夫
Oh, got you. oh, I can answer that.
噢 终于听懂了 噢 这个我能回答你
And what is the answer?
那答案到底是什么
Just last night, he said it... What?
就在昨晚 他说 说什么
"Sod it", he said,
他说 "我他妈受够了"
"After this shambles, I'm moving to Monaco."
“等这个破事结束了 我要搬到摩纳哥"
剧集 | 权力的猴戏(2016) | 导航列表